Do africans have something to be proud of?

Do africans have something to be proud of?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IQBC5URoF0s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaic_human_admixture_with_modern_humans
youtube.com/watch?v=1o-kDk-O1H8
youtu.be/JQsJllbFrH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wakanda, the Pyramids, rock n' roll etc.

Creating civilization

Good music

youtube.com/watch?v=IQBC5URoF0s

umm Africa is a continent sweaty not a country :)

their bbc's

Conquering Europe

On a evolutionary standpoint they are beating the piss out of the whites.

big benis

muh dick and we kangz

Yeah, it's called american patriotism

>rock n' roll
20% crackers don't count.

>mfw only black kid in school had a below average dick

Depends on what they achieve in life, I suppose.

They're the ancestors of all humanity.

>more athletic
>more masculine
>most desired group by women

Only if you measure by recent birthrates which constantly change...

WE

other than being the original humans?

>>most desired group by women

t. Rupert Bigblackwood

>IQ of 65
Intelligence > physique

Wrong, they have admixture from archaic hominids such as homo erectus

their biggest invention

nothing to be proud of btw

how did you know that

I dont get this meme about being more athletic

eh won't pretend i'm genetics knower but with the current data out of Africa seems solid theory

They already overtook Europe and North America. That’s counting ever single European and North American, without Mexico, as ‘white’.

Black are faster and tend to be a lot more muscular and well built

Modern humans came out of Africa but that doesn't mean that they were niggers

>In certain modern populations inhabiting West Africa, there is also evidence for archaic admixture with as yet unidentified hominins who carried a distinct basal western African population lineage.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaic_human_admixture_with_modern_humans

big willies

music, and their slave descendants made even better music

Look at Olympic swimmers then

Music is literally the only thing niggers can be proud of.

Other than that they can be proud of being the White mans bitch for the past 600 years. Fucking hate black people.

Giraffes. Giraffes are very important.

This.
Both niggers and people descended from an "original" hominid. But then each evolved their own way.

swimming classes, same locker room

>Other than that they can be proud of being the White mans bitch for the past 600 years.
Doesn't that describe Mexicans?

Mexicans are honorary White people. Well, 45% of us.

They're a small percent of those countries though, and literallu the poorest and most impoverished. How is that taking anything over?

African indigenous peoples' cultures typically looks very interesting altough I don't know that much about them

Yes, I'm pretty proud of the history of my country, and it's one of the most bearable 3rd world shithole

>inb4 not real african
we wuz the true afrikangs from the beginning

Because even though blacks are a small portion of Europe and North America, the total number of whites, not asians and hispanics, is less then the full population. Meanwhile Africa is largely all black. That total number of actual whites in North America and Europe is at least 10-25% less then the total population. As I said, from an evolutionary standpoint, they are succeeding. The only view from evolution is to spread your genes. Africa, has overtook the whites and with their birthright rates, projected to surpass all the other races.

WILL

>most desired group by women
"wrong"

>more masculine
Masculinity is not about commiting crime and leaving your child alone

Africa is so big. We have everything in Africa.

Did you know we have tigers?

Only if it's constantly the same.
>projected
think about how much things like that change though.

Using the numbers we have now, Africans out number whites. Using the numbers now Africans are growing at a faster rate. So while we can’t see the future, the statement ‘blacks are beating whites from an evolutionary standpoint’ remains true.

this.

outside of classical, country, and traditional folk style from around the world p much every other style of music came from african american music.

Mostly due to charity from white countries, so obviously that growth is dependent on other factors that are volatile.

>Mexicans are honorary White people.
fuck off wh*toid
Mexico is B L A C K

>2009

You're not real African

Charity doesn’t matter, you can suppose any external factor that is favourable to their growth or for their current size. But the reality is, the statement ‘blacks are are beating whites from a evolutionary stand point’ remains true regardless of charity, poverty, education, wealth, etc. Evolution is simple, have kids. This is where blacks are winning.

Thank you for the remark, Tyrone. You have become even less desirable over the years.

good music

Stevie Wonder, Chuck Berry, Jimmy Hendrix, MJ, Frank Morrison, Louis Armstrong, Ray Charles etc

But that's African americans and not 100% blacks so who cares, right?

Blacks cannot swim

This

But who are Sup Forumsolerants to say where someone's >racial pride should come from

How retarded are you?
If a Kenyan immigrates here, African genes aren't out competing us because no new offspring were made. There simply exists one more Kenyan that didn't before and the stats reflect that.

Keeping wh*Toids feeling inferior if this thread is anything to go by.

> african american music.
Mutts aren't African

youtube.com/watch?v=1o-kDk-O1H8

>Do africans have something to be proud of?
Do Finish feel proud of Cervantes Saavedra?

Yes if an African immigrates and race mixes, the resulting child is neither white or black. So look at it this way, North America and Europe will get bred out by immigration because their fertility rates are so low. Meanwhile Africa has a high fertility rate and little to no immigration. So who do you think will last longer In the real scenario I presented? Why so upset matey? It’s just the reality of the matter. Heck cockroaches from an evolutionary standpoint are our superiors.

please give link

That doesn't even make sense.

Ask the Africans how long they lasted with sticks and spears vs British machineguns.
This isn't 1918, we dont need to be concerned about low birthrates because of the technological advantage that the West accumulated.
It therefore doesn't matter if there is 10,000 more Africans born in Africa or 1,000,000, they still can't make a transistor and we can.

First Homo appeared around 3 million years, then spread around the earth via evolutionary adaptation.
Homo sapiens appeared around 200 000-300 000 years, stayed in africa until 100 000 years, then colonised the earth via intelligence instead of natural evolution and hybrided with the local Homo species.

This pretty much. Birthrates and immigration are volatile, one big war and everything is opposite.

They created wh*Toids

How can you still not get it? Evolution only cares about one thing, spreading your genes. Having wealth, technology, health and all that other convenient shit doesn’t matter to evolution. All those things should encourage birth rates, but the exact opposite is true. The wealthier nations consistently have lower fertility rates then improvished nations. In the end there are less whites people
In the world then black people right now. Right now black fertility rates are higher then white fertility rates. So, as I’ve had to repeat myself, blacks are beating whites from a evolutionary standpoint right now. Sure things could change in the future but that’s not what my statement encompasses.

In the end even if Africans can’t make a transistor, they will still be black. While the mixed race people can make a transistor, that doesn’t really help the white race now does it?

are you implying rock n' roll is not actually African in origin?

Of African descent and shat on because of it.

Simone Manuel

Yes I am a proud African.
youtu.be/JQsJllbFrH4

oh aren't you an edgelord. So cute

That's like saying "Runner A is beating runner B because he is ahead in the first 200m of a 10km race". Give it time Tyrone.

false equivalence. life isn't a race.

You are one thicc dude. I already said, many times, ‘at the moment’. I can’t predict the future so I’m not speculating on that. The statement remains true at this moment. Are you unable to comprehend my statement?

Military History: Kabarebe Blitz, Toyota War, developing a quintessential mass formation while using cow hide shields and primitive spears (Shaka Zulu)
The Africans have proven that they can be no less effective than Europeans.

Also, lets not forget they survived in Africa.

In what he's saying it is equivalent to one.

So whats the point of that then? Poorer countries have higher growth rates, just like economies. Some economies grow 15% in a month, for the US economy to grow 3% in a year right now it'd be a miracle.

This.

I don't think you understand that unless you're a fucking ape, winning the evolutionary war doesn't matter anymore because a fatass eunuch in the US can kill you with a drone from 3,000 km away.

Also, muh ethnonationalism.

is that way

AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Why do sissy black boys have such small penises?

Africa is the old name for Tunisia+Algeria region

>Pyramids aren't in Africa
Are Americans in charge of education in Ukraine since the revolution ?

They evolved into this.

i'm not pushing a point. i made a statement supported by the facts available. it's up to you to interpret it however you see fit.

right and a drone that can kill you 3000 km away doesn't matter when your race is literally gone and replaced by a new race. for those that find race a principle of identity it offends them, for me? not so much. at it's current rate white people are a stepping stone to a new identity comprised of many different identities blended together. meanwhile Africa, with it's low immigration and fertility rate will remain relatively the same.

>2G

You're barely any better

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>outside of classical, country, and traditional folk style from around the world p much every other style of music came from african american music.

WE

WILL

ROCK

YOU

UP