archive.is/9mRuq
youtube.com/watch?v=M_5VbjvGTBo
youtu.be/U2eldckFzJM
reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs
reddit.com/r/RCSources/new/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dont give (((them))) clicks
archive.is/9mRuq

MANILA — Since Rodrigo Duterte became president of the Philippines just over a month ago, promising to get tough on crime by having the police and the military kill drug suspects, 420 people have been killed in the campaign, according to tallies of police reports by the local news media.
Most were killed in confrontations with the police, while 154 were killed by unidentified vigilantes. This has prompted 114,833 people to turn themselves in, as either drug addicts or dealers, since Mr. Duterte took office, according to national police logs.
Addressing Congress last week in his first State of the Nation address, Mr. Duterte reiterated his take-no-prisoners approach, ordering the police to “triple” their efforts against crime.
“We will not stop until the last drug lord, the last financier and the last pusher have surrendered or been put behind bars or below the ground, if they so wish,” he said.
But human rights groups, Roman Catholic activists and the families of many of those killed during the crackdown say that the vast majority were poor Filipinos, many of whom had nothing to do with the drug trade. They were not accorded an accusation and a trial, but were simply shot down in the streets, the critics say.
“These are not the wealthy and powerful drug lords who actually have meaningful control over supply of drugs on the streets in the Philippines,” said Phelim Kine, a deputy director of Human Rights Watch in Asia.

Critics of the president’s campaign have rallied around the case of Michael Siaron, a 29-year-old rickshaw driver in Manila, who was shot one night by unidentified gunmen as he pedaled his vehicle in search of a passenger. When his wife rushed to the scene, a photographer took a picture of her cradling his body in the street, and the photograph quickly gained wide attention.

Bless you Canuck

omg i hate rickshaws now

>one guy gets murdered in the regional murder capital
>"OMG IT WUZ DEATH SQUADS"

Seriously though this is awesome
Look at all the whining in this article because he is winning and succeeding because he goes against the globalists formula

Southeast Asia need this type of leader. Fuck the human rights activists.

>420 people have been killed in the campaign
>420
>FOUR TWENTY
WEED DUDE

>dead flips

thumbs up from me

DGAF.
Anyone smart buys his drugs on the internet and has em shipped first class via DHL to his front door.

I recently ordered a 100 sheet of 1P-LSD and 10g of a-pvp via this method. It's the only way to fly...
youtube.com/watch?v=M_5VbjvGTBo

Rodrigo "Can't Goy the Pinoy" Duterte

youtu.be/U2eldckFzJM

thoughts?

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>killing druggies and drug dealers in the street
>bad

Also any war has collateral damage, and the fucking drug lords have certainly started the war and killed their huge share of innocents. Tragic, but necessary.

FUCK EM UP PINOYS!!!!!

post some good 80s vietnamese music that i can turn into vaporwave you bucktoothed tunnel digger

Based as fuck

We need someone like him in italy , fucking kill all the MAFIA

Today, I will remind them

Great way to let your supporters go "settle some scores"

This guy pisses off Reddit, great in my books.

Absolutely based

And now they have curfew, alcohol sale limitation, progressively cleaner streets, stricter police enforcement and for once a 911 hotline
I can seriously see some positive change within just a month

Fucking Cuckolic Church

This kinda thing isn't ok but its the Philippines so i don't really care. If this happened in a first world country i would have a problem with it.

It's not exactly what you think
Police warns suspects first, telling them to surrender or die. If they refuse to do so in a day, they are killed. But obviously, most surrenders for rehabilitation

BASED Rodrigo "Muerte" Duterte AKA "The Punisher"

Fuck off to your CTR threads, shill.

I wish I knew how to buy drugs on internet.
I do it the old fashion way : (

So what's this guys deal?

Is he commie or nationalist?

wtf I love Duterte now

seriously, though, the only problem I have with him is that he's sympathetic to Muslim terrorists

It's actually a lot easier and safer than the old fashioned way.
Just start with LocalBitcoins, and check out these places for pointers-
reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs
reddit.com/r/RCSources/new/
UTFS as always, and don't be scared.

Fuck the "old fashioned" way. Street dealers are scum.

A nationalist and a Muslim/commie sympathizer.

>420 people killed

Aaayyy

>A nationalist and a Muslim/commie sympathizer.
>Muslim/commie sympathizer

That's a terrible shame.

>"He wasn't involved in the drug trade!"

>"H-he just did meth sometimes!"

degen

Duterte " The pinoy Dredd"

Get out.

I have but one place free from your degeneracy and now you come here to infest it.

eat shit nerd

Ok that makes more sense. Still a little extreme though. The third world police are probably lynching most of them without warning though.

My wife is from Davao. Duterte was her mayor. And she swears he's the greatest thing to happen to the philppines.

Rodrigo "The weed killer" Duerte

He's not really sympathetic
He just don't want conflicts in his country, and want to resolve them without wasting money on using force

Phillipines is a disgusting 3rd world tribal warfare jungle monkey shithole

This is what is needed to be done to """clean"""" it up to appear halfway almost civil and on the path to decency

Kill em all, i say, theyre all just smellier, darker chinks

>Le dutdut is a gommie symphatizer maymay

Its the flip version of Drumpf is racist xDD
He just wanted to stop the unnecessary deaths of the police so the army can wipe them in seconds then develop the region (gommies occupy wood rich forests and potential rice fields)
He offered them ceasefire and those gommies wont stop so ge said fuck you and sent the army at them

Why is he killing DUDE WEED LMAO teens instead of big pharma who gouges dying people for $500 a pill?

So this is honestly a genius way of taking out drugs in the land. By having the risk so high to be a low level drug dealer, fewer low level guys(aka the guys who sell to the majority of people) exist. This severely hurts the profits of the high level drug dealers as it decreases revenue immensely and they also have a major hit on them.

Its extremely risky to get involved with drugs as compared to other states which only give people a slap in the wrist. I'm sure it would deter anybody that values their life.

He should get rid of the drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes too. And especially the terrorists from the south of his country remove them too. Recently, Canadians were abducted and killed by ISIS in there, he should do something about that.

Chinking leaf are you not?

Big pharma doesn't kill people in the streets, or turn the country into a warzone