1. you are cunt

1. you are cunt
2. how many countries have you met people from (irl)

template

Post template leaf.

I think that's it.

I've traveled a lot and worked at hostels

I was in Bulgaria, Checzia, Croatia, Italy, France, Germany, Austria, Spain, Latvia, Cyprus, Portugal, Morocco and Tunis. I met people there) ah, Poland and Belarus

all of them were nice people.

GIT OU MY KINGDOM YOU DRUG SMUGGLING RAT

desu I don't know why I still haven't met a Canadian, I've met some pretty obscure nationalities of people

Countries not on the map that I've met people from:
Trinidad & Tobago
Samoa

I live in a rural area.

Finland, Germany, Austria, Mexico. That’s all

whiter than you, mohammed

Oh, I forgot Senegal

I envy those who of you who have never met an American

how did you meet a saudi?

were most of them tourist in aruba?

airple and airport, he was with 3 wives and they held the saudi passport, should've talked to him but too shy, fuck

how did you meet the egyptian, turk, mexican, paraguayan, lebanese and palestinian if you live in a rural area?

No Mauritius or Maldives on map. Forgot Sri Lanka too.

do you work in an airport?

I wouldn’t think a Saudi and his three wives would vacation in Brazil of all places desu

I was travelling

I've probably met a shit ton at the air port, but don't know what country.

Other than that i've only ever met a Kraut, some Brits, and Mexicans.

However, the Zimbabwe one is actually somewhat interesting. Despite the fact it was just in the airport, it was apparently the fucking Ambassador to the USA, he was for some reason in the regular air port. All his guards were surrounding him, but I did see him.. So yeah.

fuck me i forgot the map

Other then lesser known countries and some African shitholes I've met people from everywhere at this point. I've been to every continent other than Africa so that's probably why. Met a lot of rare ones in Israel, Russia, and I met a North Korean in Germany so that was cool.

>Canada
>Hasn't met Chinese, India or Vietnamese

Yeah ok, bullshit.

I’m not Aruban at all, I just went to international schools in Europe and SA

All I can recall

Feel like I might have met a br*t at some point but I'm not sure so I didn't mark it

Tell me about the argies you've met :3

>green are places I've been
>blue are other people I've met

I'm sure I forgot some though

France
Here you go, only put people I've at least had a 5 minutes conversation with. We get immigrants, students and tourists from everywhere here. The North Korean was at a conference he was speaking at.

what was a syrian doing there? and the africans?

Uruguay, USA, Brazil, China, Japan, Thailand, El Salvador, South Korea, France, British, africans, italian (literally my family), New Zealand, Mexico, Germany, Colombia, that's all I can remember.

I'm probably missing some

People i would consider acquintances, if its just seen them then it would be half the world.

My friends are sandniggers. Their parents are from these countries. The Mexican and the Paraguayan were exchange students.

short, brown, Italian last name and nice :3

to work?

give me some refugees baby

people with whom I spoke only.

Venezuela (many different people including a few prostitutes I fugged).
Argentina (exchange students, also, one prostitute).
Brazil, Iran, Turkey, Italy (teachers)
Spain
Peru
Ecuador (prostitute, didn't fug her tho')
UK
White Haitian dude
Panamanians at the Col-Pan border
Austrian backpackers
Cuban family living in my town
Arab dude, bakery owner in town
USA

why the fuck do you know so many prostitutes?

Nice guy, he was my close friend during my early teens. He really liked to skateboard and show us mountain bike videos on internet. His name was Nicolás but we all called him just "nico". His family moved back to Argentina after though.

going to whorehouses for over 10 years (I'm 30).

:'(

One's one of my current best friends, met him on the internet but we meet up sometimes, cool chill guy

The other was [spoiler]my ex gf[/spoiler]

What a shitty life you got m8.

I have also meet some generic south American indios but I don't even know what shithole did they come from, I've also probably forgotten about some country.

yeah, I forgot the chinks

and the japs

I may have met a Brazilian/Turk but I honestly can't remember right now

Think that's all of them. Not travelled much, just live in a very "multicultural" town.

Correction, one of my old school mates was from Sri Lanka.

Also add a few Caribbean islands. Jamaica and Trinidad.

I've met a bong, a bosniak, a few Pakis, and some Russians

Also just remembered there was a girl from Ukraine we used to take the piss out of in school. And a Korean lad who was a bit dopey.

>tfw no qt from Ukraine to take the piss out of with my mouth

i think thats it

She was built like a brick shithouse, 6'1 with a head almost perfectly shaped like a cube. Basically a female Arnold Schwarzenegger, except her English was more broken.

Sounds cute desu, I bet she's really sweet and shy because she's insecure about her looks

muh multi culti

Malaysia Truly Asia. XP
Every fucking one (almost), except kikes from Israel.

Eran personas blancas buena onda.

so jelly.

> Feeling proud of being a fucking lowlife
Neck yourself desu

Red is refugees from those places that I've talked to
Israel is Palestine, I've never met a Jew in my life
I've spoken with Germans the most by far

Also met several English-speaking tourists, but I don't know what countries they come from. Probably met Asians and Latin Americans from other countries, too.

like half the countries in the world probably
i wish they'd all just go back home

probably missing some, this is just what I can remember now
also, probably met some Australians, but cant really say for sure

I felt odd marking Mexico since most of them were 2nd gen kids, or a guy at the food trucks.

Can't believe you've never met someone from Great Britain/ Ireland

bump