Slate Puts Mother of 5-year-old Rape Victim on Trial

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/08/02/pamela-geller-slate-mother-migrant-rape-victim/

Basically Slate writer Michelle (((Goldberg))) writes a fucking 5000 page article about how the narrative about the muzzie rapefugees in Twin Falls, ID is bullshit and does so by trying to spin things aroun on the mother of the girl.

>The full exchange between Goldberg and the victim’s mother, whom Goldberg calls “Lori,” reveals how manipulative and deceitful Goldberg is. In text messages since shared with me, Goldberg appears determined to make the rape charge out to be some kind of cynical money-making scheme, questioning Lori about the GoFundMe page that was set up for the family — as if the family was claiming their daughter was raped by Muslim migrants only to make money. Goldberg presses Lori about the one-day suspension of the GoFundMe page in the wake of false charges that the rape claim was a “hoax” – was Goldberg hoping to expose the whole thing as a “hoax” as well?

>In her text exchange, Goldberg repeatedly tries to manipulate Lori into reflecting Goldberg’s point of view. She disputes Lori’s account of what happening, at one point asking, “Wait, I thought there was no rape?” Lori has to remind her (spelling as in original): “Forced oral sex is a rape mam.”

>Also, Goldberg tries to paint “Lori” as some kind of a nut. While leaving out statements that would make her sympathetic, Goldberg makes sure to include Lori’s saying she has not been well, as if to imply that she is unbalanced, and her story false.

What an utterly abhorrent piece of shit. I know I know Kikebart but this needs to be spread around. This SJW scumbag "journalist" trying manipulate the mother of a rape victim and pull out of context quotes, even basically calling her a liar to her face, to further her pro-refugee narrative is one of the most disgustingly shameless things I've ever seen.

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2016/06/explosive-new-twist-in-idaho-sex-assault-case/#!
breitbart.com/immigration/2016/07/26/geller-muslim-migrants-devastate-community/
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2015/06/20/something-smells-in-twin-falls-idaho-what-is-going-on-with-the-refugee-program-there/
nbcnews.com/health/health-news/moldy-chobani-yogurt-posed-health-threat-tests-find-n150116
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2015/06/17/idaho-more-controversy-surrounding-refugee-resettlement-in-magic-valley/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/12/mother-idaho-girl-raped-refugees-authorities-withholding-police-report-family/
youtube.com/watch?v=6yKiVBgiOXI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

omg i hate gofundme now

>listen and believe, goy!
>unless the case is politically inconvenient, of course!

fighting the slide

daily reminder that feminism is just communism marketed towards niggers and women, and feminist leaders don't actually give a fuck about niggers or women

This bitch is on tv from time to time and she is basically retarded. My guess is someone in her family owns 99% of mass media- a type of nepotism.

who exactly is slate's target audience?

>comparing laotian and vietnamese immigration in the 80's to syrian and north african immigration today

the amount of selective context and careful implication in that slate article is ghoulish considering the crime. that being said both sides in this are guilty of over-politicization to the ultimate detriment of the victim.

Liberal white/jewish/shitskin women ranging from 15-50something

wnd.com/2016/06/explosive-new-twist-in-idaho-sex-assault-case/#!

look into the twin falls Chobani yogurt factory, that is your answer
the owner is a muslim, brought hundreds of refugees to Twin Falls so they can work in his factory. He is paying off the government officials to shut down this case and sweep it under the rug.
This company is owned by a Muslim who imports about 300 Muslim "refugees" into this country every year. I will never buy this.
breitbart.com/immigration/2016/07/26/geller-muslim-migrants-devastate-community/
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2015/06/20/something-smells-in-twin-falls-idaho-what-is-going-on-with-the-refugee-program-there/
nbcnews.com/health/health-news/moldy-chobani-yogurt-posed-health-threat-tests-find-n150116
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2015/06/17/idaho-more-controversy-surrounding-refugee-resettlement-in-magic-valley/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/12/mother-idaho-girl-raped-refugees-authorities-withholding-police-report-family/
I recall reading a post from a former meatpacking plant worker who said that the non-Muslim workers were wondering why the Muslim workers carried a glass of water in the restroom. He said they were told it was to dip/clean the left hand/fingers in between wipes as the Muslims used the hand to wipe their bottom. Apparently these Muslims did not use toilet paper and the explanation went on to say it was the Islamic method.

Dumping all the notes I have on this.

tl;dr The rapefugees were brought in to work for Chobani yogurt. Their boss is rich af and is stymieing the prosecution. #BoycottChobani

How do liberals get away with this shit?

Aren't they the same people who say that the victim always needs to be believed no matter what?

welp

I'm never eating Chobani again

Corollary: Unless the perpetrator is Muslim or Black then he dindu nuffin and you rayciss.

Good

Retards

What happened to the left's distaste of victim blaming?

Leftists are more outraged by cultural critiques that make rural whites look racist than by first hand accounts of a little girl being orally raped and pissed on. You can't make this up. This is how they are.

>breitbart
fuck off

wow wtf

I know someone who found fucking rusty box cutter blades in their chobani the other day. FDA is being gay about it.

Thanks Islam.

Time to boycott and/or ddos these scumfuck assholes

Wow. He should raise a stink.

We should start a right wing Twitter campaign. Fox News viewers could virtue signal and Chobani would hurt.

that's one big article

For you.

No one will read it

I can't even bring myself to read the textwall posts here let alone some manifesto written by a libtard about how Muslims are peaceful people who dindu nuffin

>SEA immigrants are all successful and their children dominate college and tech fields.

>Arab and Africans create enclaves inside cities and turn it into a ghetto

Does she know the boys recorded a video where they raped and pissed on a 5 year old retarded girl? The oldest of the three boys was teaching the younger two how to rape. #JustMuslimThings

how old was the oldest one? breitbart mention 7 and 8 yo that's crazy young to be raping anyone

I think he was 9. The oldest one was Sudanese. The two rapists in training were Iraqi.

Not surprising.

These people are so far gone and so terrified of the right that they will get raped by them and do nothing about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=6yKiVBgiOXI