9 AM EST TOMORROW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFr3ih6Xu_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I always believed

Looking forward to see Zack Snyder vindicated at last from all the haters.

>mfw
Me on the right

does anyone have the DC Fanboy movie cycle pic?

Wonder how much they're getting paid?

9am est tomorrow what?

$50 that its just an announcement that phase 2 will focus around the Multiverse.

Mass suicide of MarvelDrones

Theme Music for tomorrow

youtube.com/watch?v=KFr3ih6Xu_8

unless snyder is getting canned, who gives a turkey

99 percent rt
98 meta critic
2 billion box office
Oscar award winner

Screencap this

>mfw that's the big news

Bunch of bloggers, many of which hated BvS, were invited to the JL set in London and all have been teasing something major happening tomorrow at 9 am.

>9 AM EST TOMORROW

But it's summer. It's EDT. So is this 9 AM Eastern (Daylight Time) or 9 AM EST? Because these are off by an hour.

Seeing how terrible Suuside Skwaa is looking, I can't be too excited about anything from them.

I've liked the DCEU so far, really looking forward to the Ultimate Cut of BvS, but the journalists they invite to set are always junket whores who will say anything to feel important. It's probably just going to be a group shot and a villain announcement.

I'll be waiting

This or the Batman movie official release date and it's gonna be in 2018

Snyder is the only thing giving the DCEU a personality.

Pumped.

All I want is proper New Gods representation.
That's at least 7 characters

Cant wait to read Devin Faraci's report!

I agree, but it's a personality I don't like.

I hope this "everyone's gonna like it" thing doesn't mean they've sanded off all the rough edges for mass appeal. Needs that Snyder edge.

>BVS Steppenwolf and Mother Boxes

l o l

i'm sorry,

Aww that means that I'll be up for a whole half-hour before whatever it is is revealed, and then I'll be in class. Can't you guys postpone it by like 3 hours. I wanna be in the thread where it happens.

The Ultimate Cut is being screened for some Brazilian reviewers right now, they also say a big announcement is going to happen tomorrow.

I have trouble believing any DC PR after what they did with MoS and BvS.

I actually had no problem with that scene.
I think that it tried to sell how fucking horrifying Apokolips and Anti-Life can be

Based Affleck will make sure execs are BTFO so that Snyder can deliver the ultimate Justice League movie

yes, I sure do love me some universally panned movies with characters I love getting absolutelt fucking butchered, can't get any better

Well clearly this man is an unbiased source.

Yeah that'll be interesting. He's such a blowhard that I have to imagine he tried to "confront" Snyder and make him admit he ruined Superman, but he's such a famewhore that maybe he'll keep his mouth shut in hopes of getting another set visit. In any case his article is sure to be dripping with condescension and nerd rage. Can't wait.

>this delusion

Not gonna lie, this is the report I'm looking forward too the most

really? it just seemed so.........not grand to me. and the mother boxes being grey cubes is stupid as fuck

Snyder's take on New Genesis is gonna be a fucking disaster I can tell you from his superman

Not including "Wait for the DVD" was a mistake

This. The early screeners spoke tue same way about BvS. Then the embargo was lifted...
Got me the first time Snyder.
I knew not to trust you the second, and was glad I didn't.
Can't wait to see how overblown this excitement is as well as what it is over tomorrow.

I liked BvS too so I'm really looking forward to tomorrow now.

"There was an air of defeat on set as if the fallout from the abysmal 'Batman v Superman' had sucked all the air out of the sails of DCEU. A tired, broken-looking Zack Snyder shambled around the London soundstage, positioning the aforementioned Justice League actors to shoot some big action setpiece with an unseen cgi threat. None of them can muster up a smile (blame another dark Snyder-Terrio script or the depressing atmosphere of the room?) as they grunt and growl their way through takes. All in all, I left London and the set of 'Justice League' with even less excitement for Warner Bros. DC movie slate than I thought humanly possible"

well once squad comes out you can change that square

Friendly reminder that he was right about BvS being a huge turd, while all the DC shills were claiming it will make billions, over 99% on RT and win all the oscars for the next 33 years.

Oh.

Oh, that's just awful.

This is just a cast photo and some details behind the shoot, isn't it?

Fuck me for ever getting excited.

What is this?
Is this three months ago?
Did I go back in time?
Holy crap I must have time warped. I gotta warn the gays!

AM
>>When I'm at work and can't look at my phone til 12:30
Gee, thanks

Except that Ultimate Cut proves Snyder doesn't hate Superman, that Faraci is a raging asschode, and that Execs are the ones to blame.

I mean, he's literally made the only two dceu movies so far so that doesn't really mean anything

>Sup Forums falling for it AGAIN

Holy shit, Sup Forums.

It's the fifth time.

Even a 1950's housewife would've wised up by now.

duh, maybe a reveal of Darkseid or Godfrey or something

The most hilarious was the fake twitter posts actually.

Steppenwolf looks grey because that's not actually him, that's a projection of him being made by the kryptonian ship. Like that "recent history of krypton" thing Jor El showed Clark in MoS. Also the mother boxes will likely take whatever form the user needs of them.

They're not grey cubes. That was just the nanite hologram.
From the Cyborg clip they're black cubes that pulse/ping blue.

And It seemed grand to me. Enough at least.The way the score picked up....hit near the mark,

And honestly we don't even know if Snyder IS going to take on New Genesis. I hope he does though. Apokolips is the godddamn wolverine of the New Gods franchise.

>Mfw Snyder planned this the whole time
>Mfw this truly is the 'Superman trilogy'
>Mfw his resurrection literally ushers in the proper DC universe

Would only make me happier if it turns out to be an actual excerpt.

I thought most of that was in good fun by DCfags and Marveldrones alike.

I thought BvS was fine except for a few problems that became more apparent when the deleted scene list came out.

Hi Faraci

GO fuck your dog

Hey I liked BvS and the scenes from the Ultimate Cut make it even better in my mind, I'm just wondering how DF is going to square this set visit with his brand.

>you're now remembering the Chinese tweets

PROTIP: It's just a cast photo and full cast announcement plus some interview fluffs about the movie.

Maybe individual costume pics.

>1. Purple Lamborghini – Skrillex & Rick Ross
>2. Sucker For Pain – Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa & Imagine Dragons (with Logic, Ty Dolla $ign & X Ambassadors)
>3. Heathens – twenty one pilots
>4. Standing In The Rain – Action Bronson & Dan Auerbach (of The Black Keys) (feat. Mark Ronson)
>5. Gangsta – Kehlani
>6. Know Better – Kevin Gates
>7. You Don’t Own Me – Grace (feat. G-Eazy)
>8. Without Me – Eminem
>9. Wreak Havoc – Skylar Grey
>10. Medieval Warfare – Grimes
>11. Bohemian Rhapsody – Panic! At The Disco
>12. Slippin’ Into Darkness – War
>13. Fortunate Son – Creedence Clearwater Revival
>14. I Started a Joke – ConfidentialMX (feat. Becky Hanson)

>From the Cyborg clip they're black cubes that pulse/ping blue.

not better!!

Only oblivious turds haven't realized this.

>mfw Superman comes back to life in Justice League, with the Flight theme from Man of Steel blasting at full force while he flies from Kansas to the battle grounds where the League are fighting Darkseid's forces and lands a mega punch on Darkseid's mug.

>why do we fall Clark.

You know what I hate about most DC Movie criticisms? They hate that it's dark, and always go on about how "DC MOVIES SHOULD BE FUN AND HAPPY LIKE MARVEL!"

No one complains when Marvel went on a fuckhuge directional shift for their characters or their universe, turning Marvel from the "using superheroes to talk about real life problems" brand into the Whedonfest. So why the fuck can't DC make movies that are darker without being slammed?

Taken on their own, without using the comics as a reference, DC movies are just fine, same as Marvel. But people are so fucking upset that Snyder took characters in different directions than what they wanted, and take it out on the films.

>13. Fortunate Son – Creedence Clearwater Revival
this movie is dripping with memes, my god

>Except that Ultimate Cut proves Snyder doesn't hate Superman

>Superman is still a sullen, whiny loser who gets his ass kicked, fucks up every time, is easily manipulated and makes dumbass decisions
>"But it's OK because he pulled a woman from the wreckage, tho!"

You can bury your head in the sand all you like pal.

Even a clock that's a huge fucking cunt and bag of hot air is right twice a day.

people like whedon

they don't like snyder

Nice strawman senpai

>i don't understand movies

lel

It's simple: Snyder's direction is stupid, and people don't like it.

Researches from Harvard University have conducted complex studios that revealed the groundbreaking discovery that people complain about what they don't like.

Newspapers haven't reported it because they ran out of ink.

or just maybe

he took the characters in a different direction and he fell flat while doing it. You need a certain kind of quality director to make changes like this work, and zack snyder is not exactly known for his storytelling expertise.

My favorite is the out-of-tune bohemian rhapsody.

>mfw DCEU is announcing a real flashpoint with the TV shows and movies crossing over.

>Execs are the ones to blame.

Be careful with that excuse. It's an antique

>No one complains when Marvel went on a fuckhuge directional shift for their characters or their universe, turning Marvel from the "using superheroes to talk about real life problems" brand into the Whedonfest.
Wanna trade? Please. If I had the power to, I'd arrange in in an attosecond.

>TFW you have jury duty tomorrow

Explain movies to me, Zack.

"Just"?
That's all I want man
Cast photo in costume

>Taken on their own, without using the comics as a reference, DC movies are just fine
Yeah and an hour from now someone is going to post a nine image infograph dissertation about how we don't appreciate all the deep and highly accurate references to the comics.

You can't have this shit both ways and expect people not to notice the contradictory bullshitt. Either based snyder gets it and shoves a metric fuckton of references into the movies or we're supposed to separate the comics and the movies.

Let me put you guys back in your place

Get ready for the same dark bullshit he pulled in the Wonder Woman/Superman/Batman reveals. It may be a picture, but I hope you arenal't expecting to get a worth a shit image of the picture that provides an idea of what it will actually look like.

>People like whedon
>Age of Ultron is considered the worst MCU movie, at the level of Iron Man 2

Maybe you're pulling that out of your ass?

Look at this thread. People already have unrealistic expectations.

Then again, misguided hype is what DC movies are made of.

You getting scared? Shaking in your boots?

What are you afraid of? Does DC strike terror in your heart? The tower of Marvel falling down...down...down...

You understand that Sup Forums isn't the majority, yes?

You're doing dog God's work, user.

50/50 which is what Mos was is not panned. It's split down the middle controversial.

>Superman not being a contextlessly happy naive mary sue equals a butchering/ruining of the character
Lol you people are fucking cancer.

I am confused about your comment.

Do you mean "only people on Sup Forums think Age of Ultron was bad?" Because I know that isn't true, that's a majority opinion.

If you mean "It's mostly just Sup Forums who hate the DC movies so much," then you still wouldn't be right, because while I really like BvS, I know a good chunk of people don't.

>it just seemed so.........not grand to me.
The eloquence of shitposters never ceases to amuse me.