ITT: Movies that could have taken place in the characters head

ITT: Movies that could have taken place in the characters head.

The Evil Dead trilogy all took place in Ash's head in an attempt to explain away his murder of his friends and girlfriend after smoking some marijauna laced in something stronger than cannabis. He even goes so far as to cut his own hand off to make the story more believable to himself and people that ask. The claymation effects in the first film represent a person attempting to think up something on the spot. Whereas the second film has a bigger budget, thusly they are more elaborate in that he's a better constructor of his lies.

The final film has Ash battling his "evil side", but ultimately loses, as he ends the movie with him gunning down a random shopper before he's shot down by police.

Then how do you explain Ash vs Evil Dead?

I think you smoked laced Marijuana

With season 2, it literally only helps this theory tho.

Retarded fucking thread

Literally every single story ever told could be explained away with "it was all in the characters head"

Shutter Island

Sucker Punch

:^)

That was the whole point. What sceans were true? Was the whole movie a lie or only parts of it? How much of it was a hallucination or role play on the part of doctors? Was the one girl real? Did DeCaprio really drown his kids or did they mind trick him? How about that ending when his doctor/partner called him by his other name.

American Psycho

2nd disc of Final Fantasy 8

The World's End

been a while since i played this, is the 2nd disc where you play as laguna in the village?

Baal, pls

Sixth sense
Matrix
oldboy
Predator

I think the point is that's the disc there Squall gets impaled to death.
According to the theory.
Which is stupid because the entire series is based on fantasy.

everyone in ed,edd n eddy is dead in purgatory

Brazil
Candyman
Taxi Driver

The Wizard of OZ. I always thought Dorothy had bump her head when the twister hit her house and been in coma or something like that.

Total Recall.

When Quaid goes to Rekall, you see visualisations of his choices for the memory implant on the monitors in the background and everything, from Rachel Ticontin to the Martian ruins, is represented exactly as it appears later in the film.

When the supposed Rekall psychiatrist approaches Quaid on Mars with his wife, he tells him if he fails to take the red pill and accept that he's trapped in a delusion within his own mind, that "the walls of reality will come crashing down" - the moment Quaid kills him, the nearest wall explodes.

The entire film takes place inside his head and the flash of light at the very end is him being lobotomised.

Why was Evil Dead 2 basically a remake of the first one but labeled as a sequel?

Because its not?
Its pretty clear Whats happen.I never get this whole remake thing