Never seen this show before. Is it worth watching? I like Bill Burr most of the time...

Never seen this show before. Is it worth watching? I like Bill Burr most of the time. I've seen Sup Forums shit on it more then a few times. What's so wrong about it?

The sons are unbearable.

First season is alright, seconds season shits the bed. Probably because Goldberg and Stein joined as producers

I need to protect Maureen's smile.

Bill's voice acting or lack thereof SUCKS.

Well,in my opinion,it's trying too hard to be depressing,Bill Burr is like this martyr who is mad at the world because the world owed him big time and it fucked him over.

Probably shit.

I was watching him on Joe Rogan the other day, and literally in the middle of a random conversation he goes full shill mode like "STOP I HAVE TO TELL YOU ABOUT MY SHOW RIGHT". I can't remember exactly what he said, but he literally stopped the conversation and said he needs to plug his show now.

That tells me it can't be any good and Bill Burr is looking for a quick money grab before it tanks.

I tried to get into it, but I only got as far as the third episode.

laura derns character is a rip off of the mom from rick and morty

Sup Forums likes sam hyde, tim n eric and eric andre. I would take their opinions in comedy with the largest grain of salt you can find

That being said, i havent seen it

It's All in the Family meet Louie so you can imagine how depressing it is.

Watch it drunk. That's when it gets funny.

It's enjoyable, but it's typical "stuff goes wrong: the show". The little girl is unironically the best character. She's smart, but not arrogant Lisa Simpson smart, she's got a cute VA and she seems to be the least Flanderised of them all. Though the two boys are kinda switching position.

2nd Season was worse because the adults are so completely and utterly cunts.

Oh I forgot to say, the little girl is probably the best character because she only gets about 10 mins of lines in 23 episodes.

I can't watch or listen to anything with burr anymore, he's too far gone

It's surprisingly generic, like a cartoon married with children. It's like he got offered a TV show and decided to copy his favourite shows.

>The little girl is unironically the best character
yep, also like the rockstar next door

i think the biggest flaw of the show is the unpredictability, there is this sense of impending doom like with the salad tosser - you knew from the get go that the mom would be fucked over by the boss

i guess the dude stepping on the suitcase bomb was a shocker tho, but thats it

I like his podcast and all of his specials except the most recent one. I did not like season 1 and didn't bother watching season 2 despite the fact that I wanted to like the show.

>I'LL PUT YOU THROUGH THE FUCKING WALL

has there ever been such an iconic catch phrase?

I'd eat that. Everybody would eat that.

I actually really liked it. Yeah but shes genuinely nicer, and less obnoxious. Plus there's none of that liberal cuckoldry in the show. Its scary how it reminds me of my own childhood. Frank's an ass though, i dont understand how he thinks the whole world ows him something.

Yup. You'd also know that Frank would fuck up getting his old job back. I also knew from the very episode where it shows the black dude stabbing holes in the condom that he'd use one and it'd end on that cliffhanger. Also you'd know that Billy was going to get injured in the trap rather than get covered in shit. I knew the Chinese boy would have copied from the little girl.

It sadly is just The Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad wrapped in a 70's jacket with sprinkles of fucks, cunts and nudity. Then again, DVD versions of Family Guy had nudity and cunts, so not surprised. Hell, 100th Episode of American Dad had boobs (uncensored in DVD, they don't do it any more it seems). It's enjoyable to watch as a background show. It isn't something I am dying to see and counting the days down to the next season. It's a thing. I watched it, I enjoyed it for what it was and I left it.

Its ok
I find the comedy very hit or miss, and there's less jokes then you'd probably think. It's really more of a drama-comedy then a comedy-drama. Sometimes things get grating, like the characters yell way too much, but sometimes the drama's pretty good. Also, the animation is shit.
6.5/10

>were outside dumbass!
>then I will build a wall and put you fucking through it!

It's really funny. Season 2 deals with a lot of serious family shit but it still is pretty funny too.

>It's All in the Family meet Louie

I was thinking more Bojack Horseman meets Moral Orel

thought season 1 perfectly captured the reality of childhood and all the shitty experiences and family dis functionality without unrelatable or over the top storylines.

Like the episode where frank goes to the ball game. From the shitty bathroom where men just piss into a trough to dad spends all game talking to somebody else it felt on point the whole time

Season 2 I started to lose this feeling