I love my Jewish friends and I love the Jewish community

>I love my Jewish friends and I love the Jewish community
What did he mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=37oBowW7vyQ&t=8m11s

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/pol/thread/68676779#p68685770
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is love?
I respect the Jewish people and their culture enough to agree that they should be united and separate of other races and nations. They have some interesting traditions and phrases and writing, etc within the culture that I don't feel should be destroyed. I have a few Jewish friends who aren't rich or subversive. I don't wish any ill against them.

weev most likely cut a deal with the feds to infiltrate 'white supremacist' circles for a reduced sentence

Yeah but him and Sammy Hoidelberg are best friends and they're some of the top two e-celebs among TRS and MPC so they've GOTTA be legit, right :^)

>jewish "white nationalist"
>most likely
because being jewish was not enough right?
>inb4 there are """"based"""" jews

He isn't Jewish. Why does everyone here believe that meme?

>brown eyes
>darkbrown hair
>got that ashkenazi look
gee I wonder why?Also hyderburg looks quite strange too.

No, he probably had to gang up in prison in order to not get shanked for being white-ish

>>brown eyes
>>darkbrown hair
That's because he's an Injun:
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/68676779#p68685770

Which makes him a mestizo spic. Makes sense

>4archive.org/board/pol/thread/68676779#p68685770

>red beard
>Cro-magnon face

Its a shoop

Fuck you guys are retarded

He is either an FBI asset now or he is just trolling Huffpo

Nothing proved that he is not a jew.Just his (((own))) ""testimony"".

baby dont hurt me

>A FUCKING LEAF

>culture
Kikes have no culture, they're parasites in every sense. Their language is German (yiddish). Their culinary tradition is identical to central and eastern European food. Their religion focused around the talmud, which is just a book of petty debate upon petty debate. They've only ever lived as bottom feeders in other nations, working as loan sharks, in prostitution, and every other vice. They have always been easy to round up and cull for their transgressions because they're the ultimate cowards. They put up no resistance as they were marched into train cars by the Germans because they're cattle in human form. They're truly the most despicable people on this planet. Literal human rats.

he said so himself you retard

he was on Sup Forums when he first launched his site and after he sent a bunch of white power print requests to Yale (I think it was Yale)

>troll says something [to a (((MSM newspaper))) no less]
>you believe him
Also,
>he was on Sup Forums when he first launched his site and after he sent a bunch of white power print requests to Yale (I think it was Yale)
What does that have to do with him being Jewish?

He fucking said he was part Jewish you fucking moron. I was there in the thread. He said it in the thread he posted on Sup Forums you dense fuck.

I was there in the thread
What year was this?
Also,
>He fucking said he was part Jewish you fucking moron
>"he said it"
>you believe him

weev is a jew

>tfw noided everyone is just pretending

>I was there in the thread
What year was this?
Also,
>He fucking said he was part Jewish you fucking moron
>"he said it"
>you believe him

Has the EU kicked him out of Hungary yet?

No. He's an Arkansas redneck.

What kind of Jewish family chooses to live in the Ozarks btw?

>Their language is German (yiddish)

Hebrew is the main Jewish language , not yiddish

>Their culinary tradition is identical to central and eastern European food.

No it's not, kosher is different from a lot of southern European foods, who eat pork .

>Their religion focused around the talmud

The Talmud is deuterocanonical and secondary to the Torah.

>They've only ever lived as bottom feeders in other nations, working as loan sharks, in prostitution, and every other vice

Only in Western Europe,and even then they rose to prominence as intellectuals, scientists and businessmen in the modern era.While in the Byzantine, and Islamic empires they lived like normal citizens.

>They have always been easy to round up and cull for their transgressions because they're the ultimate cowards. They put up no resistance as they were marched into train cars by the Germans because they're cattle in human form.

What is the Warsaw uprising?

>They're truly the most despicable people on this planet. Literal human rats.

Only rat is you, who is so pathetic that has to blame all of teh worlds problems on "the Jewish conspiracy meme" invented by Nazi in order to rob and kill innocents.

Not even Jewish, but I hate neo-nazi scum like you with a passion.

>t butthurt about ashkenazi iq being highest.
they are the most intelligent known group of beings in the universe.

He's from the Hatfield sect. They have been at war with the McCoy jewish sect for 7 gernerations

When was he there?
He was travelling in the Balkans last I heard, but normally lives in Ukraine now.

forgot image. it's you.

Whereabouts is the McCoy sect?

He moved there after he was released from prison.

The west bank of the Ozark basin.

I thought he moved to Lebanon after getting out of prison?

Prague.

He came out as a stormfag in 2008 though