Are "whites" with brown eyes really white? Blue eyes are unique to europe...

Are "whites" with brown eyes really white? Blue eyes are unique to europe, but brown eyes are found everywhere in the world.

I just get this eerie feeling when I see a person with brown eyes, afraid they might revert to their african ancestors and randomly stab or mug me.

Here are some other facts that you should consider
>Hitler had blue eyes
>All of the Roman, Greek, European, Iranian, and Indian people were ruled by blue eye'd, light skinned people
>Blue eyes are rated as the most attractive eye colour
>Jewish women would regular cuck their husbands to get GOYED by Aryan cock at a chance to have a blue eye'd kike kid, while leaving the cuckhold to raise the baby.
>People with blue eyes have a higher IQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/myyNCCCbByI?t=10s
youtu.be/Nqv9k3jbtYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have you honestly ever seen an ugly person with blue eyes?

blue eyes are disgusting nord cucks you idiot

celts are celts go back to cuckden you sweedish shitstain

hmm, really makes you think, huh?

I'm fairly ugly and have blue eyes.

She's cute. It's a shame she wasn't raised in the American faith.

what % of ppl have blue eyes and blonde hair in the world?

They are the special ones, if you add to white, it can never be pure white again.

We need to protect white people with blue eyes

It depends. If she is fat, then she's not pretty

>tfw green/grey eyes

Am I white Sup Forums?

blue eyes are a turn off

most guys with blue eyes get a blue eyed husky dog and follow trends

blue eyed people are shallow like niggers, fuck em

>Jewish women would regular cuck their husbands to get GOYED by Aryan cock at a chance to have a blue eye'd kike kid, while leaving the cuckhold to raise the baby

You wish you filthy piece of shit. It makes me so happy that the white race will become minorities in Europe and America. While I sit in luxury, I know that most of you vile shits are impoverished and broken. :^) don't bother responding because none of you having anything of value to say.

Fuck these hoes, post some light skinded girls man

Can confirm. Being blue eye'd is life on easy mode for scoring chicks. Ive been banged a few times because my eye colour was a major contributer

typical disgusting blue eyed cess pool of degeneracy

No, brown eye'd cucks managed to infiltrate the governments of German, France, the UK over the past 20 years
post face then
exactly
post fat people with blue eyes
gray = blue (close enough)
(((shitskin)))
HAHAHA, you sound really mad dude. That's actually really funny because I deflowered an Israeli jew virgin with blue eyes last year. Shit was so cash.
ez
want me to post "white" girls with brown eyes?

pic related is typical jewish cuck baby

typical jewess begging for aryan uncut cock

>hurr durr I think germany france and "uk" are ancient countries durrrrrrrrrrr

Germanic (germany) tribes are not blond hair blue eyed
Celts (Britons) are not blonde hair blue eyed
Gaul (french) are not blonde haired blue eyed

You are a deadbeat viking cuck, and your cuckland is being raped and you deserve it.
Go back to your own country and die.

>misschingle

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

HAHAHHAHA, UR ACTUALLY AUTISTIC. I never said the Germanic, Celts or Gauls were blond haired, blue eyed people. I said they were RULED by blue eyed people. Typical brown eye not being able to understand simple sentences.

ree

I have hazel eyes that like to switch between green and gold based upon the lighting, how degenerate is that? It least they aren't shitty brown.

Gotta say m8 I was pretty disappointed when I realised my gf had brown eyes

youtu.be/myyNCCCbByI?t=10s

ill just leave this here.

is that rachel cook?

UBA (Uncut Blue-eyed Aryan) here. Well, I guess I'm aryan anough. If a moishe wants to get goyed, get at me ;)

Is this part of the experiment that anti racism professor used to run in the late 80's and 90's.

who is she anymore of her?

youtu.be/Nqv9k3jbtYU
Yeah this is it OP
IF YOU LIVE IS BRISBANE LETS MEET AND I WILL FUCK YOU UP

If you don't have blue, green, or grey eyes, you aren't white.

green and gold eyes? wot? some shitskins have green eyes, but atleast they're better than brown.

i know that feel dude. I just feel like I could never have any kind of emotional connection with a person who has non-white eyes.

you do realize blue eyes a polygenetic trait? meaning that there are various other traits related to having natural blue eyes (e.g higher intelligence, leadership, etc.)

ayy

OH LOOK ANOTHER SLIDE THREAD

>not having green

having green means you're still a nigger.

My eyes are green/brown, hazel, but im white. my grandpa was aryan, am I a shitskin?

>black genes = dominant
>white genes = recessive

the higher powers are keeping it a secret but there is a lot more to dominant/recessive genes then most believe. this is a huge subconscious reason why whites fear blacks. it's also why so many white women have jungle fever.

So what's the story on blue eyes anyway?

I've heard all blue eyed people all shared a common ancestor? Did he rape the other brown-eyed tribes in Europe a few thousand years ago or something?

what is this thread sliding bong

>Blue eyes are unique to europe

wrong, blue eyed people of both sexes prefer each other, stfu you filthy shitskin.

idk dude, blue eyed people were the white kings of Sumeria, the cradle of civilization.
>she has green eyes
>russian vision

tfw you realise the only reason Russia ever made anything useful is because of it's blue eyed population.

All those nations have also been ruled by brown eyed people
Caring about attractiveness polls, are you a woman or something?
Blue eyes are a genetic mutation and are more prone to eye conditions than other colors
I can understand discrimination by race or nationality, but fucking eye color?

Blue eyes are incredibly common, second only to brown eyes. Jews frequently have blue eyes for instance.

Green eyes are 7x rarer than blue eyes and nonexistent in African populations.

Face it cuck, green eyes are the master race.

that russian gal clearly has blue eyes you dumb fuck.

keep telling yourself that
just because something is rare doesn't mean it's good, would you say blue eyed niggers in africa are good?

the fact is that green eyes are caused by melaning, just not as much as brown eyes. so you're halfway to being a nigger anyway and should kys.

Citation needed. East Asian have one of the highest IQs on average and almost all of them have brown eyes.

>green eyes
Are you eyes brown of dirt? She has blue eyes.

pink nipples = white

>tfw green eyes

>tfw white

>tfw rarest eye color with only 2% of world having green eyes

feels pretty good mates. still ugly fuck though.

explain this picture then.

>melanin is bad
Wow you really got me there. Brb I'm going to go kiss the feet of some albino children as they're clearly the true winners of the genetic lottery.

This is reasonable desu. Anyone with brown nipples is a shitskin by default. Brown nipples are worse than brown eyes even though they're both pretty bad.

is this blue?

Obvious.

WE

WAZ

KANNNGGGZZ

*collects welfare check*

bottle blonde

I have brown eyes and I have an ahnenpass, which was what the nazi germany called the certificate you are of aryan heritage (up to my mom, basically, and she has brown eyes as well). It was checked for 300 years of generations worth in the past and if anyone in past 300 years in your family tree wasn't aryan you couldn't get the certificate.

My gf has blue eyes and has a bit darker skin tone than me (still white, cause I'm pale white).

Do what you want with this information.

I dont think blue eyes are a turn off but a lot of blue eyed people are faggots in my anecdotal experience which is weird considering there are a lot less of them

SHE HAS GREEN EYES, Colourblind and a cuck? typical brown eyed german.
Clearly green, kys
green, not blue
Niggers would have a high IQ too if they knew how to cheat/lacked the morales
someone got cuked along the way senpai, sorry.

explain this model then.

DAILY REMINDER

There are shills right now on poll trying to separate europeans

If you someone has the the image showing it post it

Fuck off shills, kek will damn you

I don't even understand how is this a debate, how does colour of your eyes tell what the colour of your skin is. I'm guessing you're just here for the bantz.

>All of the Roman, Greek, European, Iranian, and Indian people were ruled by blue eye'd, light skinned people
Not at all, most kings of old were dark skinned tall man descended from nubian royalty
>Hitler had blue eyes
He didn't, that's a JIFD defamatory hoax
>Blue eyes are rated as the most attractive eye colour
Black men are rated as the most attractive men
No, people with slanted brown eyes have a higher iq

ness-chan, google her

Morons abbos can have blonde hair blue eyes it boils down to nipple color

>when the descendant of a muslim rapebaby tries to be european

celts / saxxons are brown eyed and
whiter than nords 2bH

>when a discendant of abos and criminal scum tries to be funny

brown eyes is too much of a catch all term. Nogs and Asians have brown eyes that are nearly black. Various native European populations have brown eyes, but their eyes are usually much lighter while still brown. There are a number of genes that influence eye color and it doesn't necessarily provide a good gauge of heritage.

Fewer genes control skin color so if you wanted to classify whiteness it would be much easier to separate brown and pink nipples.

are nords even a thing
>mfw i dont even care

sucka dicka foigs

>criticises me for not using sources
>doesn't use sources himself

I'm not a descendant of abos, 18% of DNA comes from great Britain(brown eyed shits), the rest: Ireland, Scandanavia and western europe. Apart from the 6% from Iran, where blue eyed people ruled as kings.

kys

Yeah ok, you said it all now. Basically you're a shitskin rape baby butthurt for being brown, but have somehow mutated blue eyes because you're so mixed up not even nature knows what this coctail is anymore. Now you're saying real, actual white people aren't white, because you're butthurt you're not white.

>kys
ur the beta trying to make himself feel better with something as meaningless as eye color lmfaooo

dick size, height, muscle, face shape, teeth, personality, intellect etc etc all more sexually selected for

I'm whiter than you, slav. kys brown eyed savage
AHAHHAHA, you realise all those traits are linked to race? Blue eyed white people have bigger dicks, higher testosterone, better teeth, are better looking and so much smarter than other groups..

also
>likes anime
kys weeb.

>>All of the Roman, Greek, European, Iranian, and Indian people were ruled by blue eye'd, light skinned people
You need to read some history books m8

what
blue eyed people have smaller dicks, smaller frames, feel more pain and are stupider on avg

> blue eyed people ruled as kings.
So this thread is part of "We waz kangs" meme?

Shit that never happened.

Kill yourself.

Depends on how brown
If we are talking mistaken for black eyes then no, they are definitely not white with 0 exceptions
But yes there are whites with brown eyes

Jesus Christ OP you are either 12 or a shill. Anyone who takes 5 min to learn about this knows how incredibly wrong you are. Either way, think about the fact that you are here, right now, shitposting. What could you possibly gain from this?

>if you have brown hair and eyes, you're not white
Is this the dumbest Sup Forums meme ?

>Sandnigger rape baby calling aryans not white
>Mfw it's probably a nip on the otherside
>Mfw no face

nice sources! tell me more how your asian waifu is superior to western women! Not really a loss anyway though, a person with brown eyes like you isn't white anyway..
HAHAHAH, really cunt? type in "argentinian politicians" and they are all white.. clearly the populace are always ruled by the superior people within their ethnic group. White spainards were the best you had, so they get to rule over mulattos like you. Don't take it to heart shitskin, thanks for proving my point anyway though!

must be hard trying to find a polish girl when you have brown eyes sinch a large portion have blue eyes and would never mix with a non-white such as yourself.

>doesn't use sources
>criticises me for not using sources
Australian banter is really going down the drain these days. The canadian nordicist guy does this threads better

yeh they also more prone to cataract and blindness and they have inferior focus, night vision and glare resistance

>it's a nordic delusion thread again
This one are always fucking amazing

>I have light, saturated green eyes.

>6% Iran
>I'm white guys I swear

This thread makes a lot more sense now

I would like to add that any other eye color but blue is caused by MELANIN, the same shit found in niggers. Blue eyes are literally 0℅ melanin while the other colors are infected with nigger

>Also, I'm 100% there are grey eyes fags in here claiming to have blue eyes. I'd like to remind grey eyes that they are also infected with melanin

I was in the air force
one time I was sent to tel hasomer base
saw the most beautiful girl I had ever seen there

But this photo is of lower class poor people.

In the US, brown/brown 'white' people are typically lower class or criminals.

HAHAHA nice avoiding what I said. There are tradeoffs to every evolution advantage. Pretty obvious what happened was is a brown eyed shitskin like yourself tried to go for a blue eyed goddess and got rejected so you fell for the gook fever meme. Do you realise all your white friends laugh behind your back when you're talking to your souless gook "girlfriend"?

"I'M WHITE GUIZ I SWEAR"
I'm 6% Iranian and I'm still whiter than you. awkward. btw, Iran means "land of the Aryans" and was full of blue eyed people people before Islam took over.

did she have blue eyes?

all have various tinges of green, hmm, really makes you think, huh?

I'm a shitskin (Asian Indian) with green eyes. Klansmen BTFO

yeh and they blue eyes produce less semen have softer erection. less catecholamine production, ephinerine -+ nor and do not have the violent sasame personality edge of conquerers and kings

blonde
blue eyes
1.75 approx
body and face 10/10

>are blacks with blue eyes really black?...your argument is totally flawed......fuck off from this board you moron.

I agree with the part about less catecholamine production. It's required to support our higher intellect. Idk about you, but within 24 hours of ejaculation, I can produce about 10ml of semen, and shoot about 1-2 meters. brown eyes btfo'd.

do you have blue eyes?

Chink detected.

>Says brown eyed Europeans have only been in government 20 years
>Posts a shitskins Turk with blue eyes and calls it white
Bad form back to your storyboards and figure out where your shitposting went wrong

>Blue eyes are incredibly common, second only to brown eyes
There's only 3 colors -_-

>all have various tinges of green
Only the portuguese and greek have lighter BROWN eyes you goddammn aussie troll

green/brown eyes
black hair but has blonde genes from mom
(I've got blonde hairs in my beard and one in my eyebrow)