Why do Brazilians think of themselves as white?

Why do Brazilians think of themselves as white?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/lywi.gr/?hl=en
instagram.com/p/9WOmk_Klmr/?hl=en&taken-by=lywi.gr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because majority of Brazilians are white.

end your life
Why do you think you are moor? you're a blonde nordic with blue eyes
i remember you

because we are white
stop projecting your non-whiteness on others, sandnigger

I think being white is overrated t b h I'd much rather be jewish or asian

wow brazilians look very brown to me

>temperate climate monkeys look very brown
No shit sherlock.

does the pic i provided look very ''monkey'' to you? she is probably whiter than 95% of my country

I don't
i'm 100% KARA BOGA

wtf are you talking about kelly is russian

someone told me she is in brazil

she is brazilian you dumb fuck brainlet piece of a crap

she is Russian

instagram.com/lywi.gr/?hl=en
Yeah dude brazilian as fuck totally looks brazilian holy shit you're dumb

very mature of you to call uninformed people unintelligent

Not him but she is Brazilian you fucking retard, scroll to her first pictures

dUMBO dum dum stoooopid

She is Brazilian ignore the monkey and the mutt

Becasue of South American standards, they're right next to Argentina

>Why do you think you are moor?
genetics

Ela é russa macaco do caralho

LE NA PLACA LÁ TRÁS , SEU BURRO FDP

instagram.com/p/9WOmk_Klmr/?hl=en&taken-by=lywi.gr

CARALHO CARA PARA DE TENTAR CONVENCER OS GRINGO QUE TU É BRANCO TU NÃO VAI VIRAR BRANCO CARA SE CONFORMA NEGRITO

Eu nunca disse que sou branco. Seu analfabeto de merda/

kkkkkkkkkk

>Latin Americans claiming to be white
>no amerimutts posted yet
Am I on the wrong board? Is this Sup Forums?

what do you mean, plenty of amerimutts posting here

I mean something like

brazilians claiming to be white itt are either a) trolling or b) newfags

We are BLACK if you dare to say that Brazil is wh*Te you deserved KARA BOGA mighty punishment

THIS MY BLACK FRIEND
WE AREN'T WHITE
REMEMBER EVERY "WHITE" BRAZILIAN HAS AT LEAST 70% AFRICAN BLOOD EVEN IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE IT
WE ARE KINGS

one drop rule, my niggas
one drop rule

I will kill you wh*Te sulist dog

because there niggers and pardos in only a few select places of the country

I JUST SAID I AM BLACK YOU DUMB FUCK

PROUD TO BE WHITE!

some just have a pale skin, here it is full of this type although his veins is full of kara boga blood

That outlet looks Russian to you retard?

A lot of South America has a pathetically cringey obsession with being white and accepted by white people, it's not just Brazil. Now in recent years they've been brainwashed into thinking they're white because they see a few European immigrants in their countries and completely ignore the fact that they'll never be considered white in any white majority country.

A lot of this stems from the white empowerment ideology. Everyone knows South America/Hispanics haven't found success within their countries. Higher ups are feeding them the idea that they're part of a more accomplished race (itc white) to give them a sense of false empowerment. Japan had this problem too for awhile (it still kinda lingers around through the design of anime characters though) but it has gone away mostly. You won't get treated like the second coming of Christ if you're white (specifically blonde and blue eyed) in Japan the same way you would if you visited a South American country.

I'm from Curitiba and I'm pardo

Also she has brown eyes. Those are just contacts. If any Arabic, Turkic or Mediterranean person wear contacts they look Russian because that's what Russians are: Turkic people with blue eyes due to viking occupation.

We don't, just some autistic HIV contaminated people in the south, Brazil is 100% KARA BOGA, whites are not brazilian

Get over it, you're not white, none of us are white, we are all SHIT worse than SHIT we are SHITZILIANS the most digusting people on the planet

This, every word of this.

Because they are whiter than you ahmed
Brazil will be the last bastion of whiteness when filthy mudslimes and blacks will kill or outbreed all their fellow white europeans

Oh look it's that fucking faggot that got my country ip range banned for no fucking reason. Thanks a lot for taking away the only source of joy I had in life.