/balk/

Balk

Fuck tatar gayreek smerdian sqippy roachturk

Macedonia for macedonians

My grandma said stefan run away from tatars gayreeks smerdians sqippies

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1z5Cleg40U8RCmhUZv_NBRKbpj5gFA6GtfPSBPi6gqhs?usp=sharing
steamcommunity.com/groups/mpalk
youtube.com/watch?v=87XJXVkWGeo&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=XXePM6Bu3VQ
youtube.com/watch?v=48KpQfZt2q8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/balt/

Previouse thread

Report him for hate speech :(

What hate speech i am a patriot

Was that your Albanian grandmother, Sashko?

Nope i don't remember my albanian grandma

This was the ancient macedonian one

Aз пpъднaх

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1z5Cleg40U8RCmhUZv_NBRKbpj5gFA6GtfPSBPi6gqhs?usp=sharing

Link to /balk/ meme archive, lads.

Зaмиpиca, нo пaк щe пpъднa

пpъдни чeдo, тo e oтpoвa, вътpe ли дa ceди?

based

φιρστ

Tвa мн дoбpo бpaт

kek

hope you're proud of me balk

What does it say its something about my people

alternative names for fyrom

wheres tranlo

bulgars -> tranlo

if I make a steam group for /balk/ are you going to join?
si or no si?

Signomi. To skeftome poly kairo kai apla prepei na to pw. Den exw kati anti8eto me tous omofylofylous en genei, den me enoxloun den tous enoxlw, alla otan blepw oles autes tis parelaseis kai oti allo ginete apla niw8w oti einai attention whores. Pios o logos autis tis parelasis? Zitane oi gays apodoxi alla exoun kai tin anagi na kanoun eidikes ekdilwseis? Genika: giati ston poutso den mporoune na zisoune kanonika like wtf. Ase de pou an ekane kapoios ena straight parade oloi 8a ton perigelousan.

There is a balk steamgroup, nerd

thanks user

no its a fake one
this is the real one nigger

steamcommunity.com/groups/mpalk

giati prepei na eise perifanos pou eise gay
an den saresei trava sto pol

JOIN JOIN JOIN

NOVAMAKEDONSKI

not joining this newfag group tb h, the other one is like 3 years old and has shkodran and my boi corfu

OTETVMAKEDONSKI

Kek

pls post star wars meme about macedonia and bulgaria

thank you for making me sad

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! best meme ever.

Γιατί για να συνηθήσει kάτι ο kόσμος πρέπει να εkτεθεί σ' αυτό.
Αν δεν το πάνε τελείως στα άkρα είναι μια ευkαιρία να φανούν σαν kάτι το φυσιολογιkό, βεβαια έχεις kαι τις τρελοξεφωνημενες που θα kάνουν αkρότητες (το τραβελι στον τσολιά πχ) kαι τους προβάλουν.

legit top 10 /balk/ meme of all times

Opinions?

t. ikibey's twin

I approve this post

You just earned asylum my friend

im going to play cs

Αυτο το ειχε γραψει ο kελλυ στο ρεντιτ ηλιθιε

Has anyone seen Effendi talking something about Confederate history and Anatolian Turks? I suspect Effendi is posting on /dixie/

I prefer not to encourage mental illness on Sup Forums or anywhere else. Same reason I've never responded to Iki and have had him banned more than once

Τον τύπο που πόσταρε Κέλλυ εννοείς;
Γράφει στο ρέντιτ;

Δεν είμαι φαμίλιαρ με τα μεμες του /μπαλk/ συχωρα με

ban this
*unzips dick*

Nova Makedonia is alright name if you ask me

It lets us be the ancestors of the macedonians as greeks are and thus we can build good friendship relations with greeks because we have common roots

Ellada its time to be friend

Ico lqgai si

ne sam ico we

ico pravihte li subor zaradi onq deto e spechelil 500k ot lotariqta

I heard they want it to specificaly be "novamakedonski" as the country name instead of "novamakedonia".

toi sig ve4e gi e daril na curkvata

o4akvaite da gi dadat za blagotvoritelnost na bejanci-travestiti, da gi priutat v rakovski i ico da hodi da im celuva krakata

>quest for glory

K i n o

Fav series from early childhood tbx. Got the 3rd one from a PC Mania magazine, ordered the 5th one back in the day where you had to download an excel catalog of games, pick one and call a pirate autist who sent the disk to your post box.

Was able to play 1, 2 and 4 only a few years ago.

Same, it's my favourite game series too. I remember telling dad what game I liked and he called some pirate autist he knew to burn a disk with it. Wish there were more games like this, but Hero-U looks like shit, I even bothered to check 4 1/2 and it wasn't nearly as entertaining or controversial as others said it was.

hajde hajde BIDF (balkan internet defense force), defend dear Albania against subhuman westerners and diaspora

Tried other Sierra quest games as well. They were such shit compared to based QFG.

>be oldfag
>haxx shit when you get bored with it
>use cheat engine on quest for glory
>max out stats
>explore all kinds of different shit you were never able to
>import character from QFG1 all the way up to QFG5

felt good man

Really like the SWAT series as well.

Ofcourse my sqip friend as long as your people are going to declair themself illyrian and not albanian and that my rule of macedonians and illyrians is solidified

give me macedonian citizenship when you try and become king and i will go there and vote for you

>BTC at $17,000
doomsday fags on suicide watch

Lul yeah nothing even comes close to QfG from Sierra. It's just kinda wack, QfG has the best mix of puzzle difficulty too even if you ignore the unique RPG mechanics.

Still kinda salty I was impatient and used some tips for QfG IV but oh well I was younger.

Happy 170th birthday to Hristo Botev. Gone but never forgotten.

>blonde cuck BLEACHED brown leopard woman

BLEACHED
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

fuck botev

welcome back leafbey

>Tfw you never got to fuck the centaur girl from the 1st game

BIG
LIONTAUR
BULL

HNGHHH MY PENOR

are you a fury?

their backs must hurt like crazy

*Nuzzles upon u*
No wtf

REALLY hope no one here is planning on spending 250 bucks on a keyboard.....

>tranlos, furries and weebs
this has got to be some cruel joke, how could this happen

we have entered a new age

i lost

Spoko brat ebavam se. Samo imam fetish kum maika ti ekz di

da be, te i tranlo posterite se ebavat, uj

u seem 2 have an obsession with niggers

how can i work in a slaughterhouse

youtube.com/watch?v=87XJXVkWGeo&feature=youtu.be

Ρωτα τον χανιωτη, ειχε πει πως εχει δουλεψει σ' ενα

youtube.com/watch?v=XXePM6Bu3VQ

good job balkanbros
we fucked up those western pigdogs in that thread

Pay your respect to Hristo Botev on Sup Forums

He gave his life for us and our country. The least you can do is send him an F

i think slovenia should have been red and the rest of the yugo states along with bulgaria should've been interspersed with red like romania(they're sorta cross breed of slavs and turkics to me tbqh)

By the way, anyone know when the parliament is voting on the istanbul convention? Doubt it passes considering everyone except for GERB, including the Patriots are against it. Only way I can see it passing is if GERB and DPS vote unanimously for it, and even then it'll be unlikely as that is only 121 seats, the bare minimum. Chances are we are in the clear. Fuck trannys. Long live the family unit

arent gerb commieshits anyway?

What about the birthday of all the ones that fell and no one remembered? Their agony and living in misery?

Boyko is controlled by all world powers. He doesn't know whose dick to suck first, and whose dick to suck best.

youtube.com/watch?v=48KpQfZt2q8

my black chilean boss will kill me and then invest in greece and bulgaria

consider this a warning

I will hide in mexico, never trust sudacas

GERB have stopped every large russki energy project in the last 10 years, and they've supported the pro-Western idea very openly. They are not commie.

σkασε γ αμω την πουτανα την μανα σου θα σου σkισω την μητρα πουτανας γιε γαμω τον χριστο σου

if dubs I will ruin all your countries from the inside out

silly malaka