What kind of asshole gets a new dog without making sure it's compatible with the old dog?

What kind of asshole gets a new dog without making sure it's compatible with the old dog?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cj1wcs7SZj0
youtu.be/B1erlnyhhHA?t=6m55s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My parents...

thumbnail looka like a peanus

>without making sure it's compatible with the old dog
They are dogs, who cares about that?

because some dogs are aggressive and will attack other dogs

Then is not a dog but a bitch

>thumbnail looka like a peanus

I am ashamed to confirm this

People like you need their shins splintered.

>What kind of asshole gets a dog
ftfy
also her leg looks like a weiner

Mine too. Though it worked out more or less.....my older one was deposed of his position. I wonder if he regretted how things turned out or just didn't give a fuck?

Most of them.
You'd be surprised how many people regard pets about the same way as furniture. Like this guy for example.

how do you make sure they're compatible? legit question

goddammit

People trying to ensure wacky hyjinks.

>make sure they're compatible
They are fucking dogs, they will do whatever you tell them to do if you have a strong hand.

>how do you make sure they're compatible?
You never really know, unless the adoption center you get the pet from allows your other dog to socialize with each other.

Humans. Humans pull this shit all the time, humans don't think things through ever.

Cat detected

The thumbnail makes her right leg look like a dildo.

My parents. Bought a Yorkshire Terrier puppy so it could keep our old, near death Yorkshire Terrier some company.

The puppy wanted to play with him, but the old dog just got annoyed and angry.

There are very, very few places that let you "buy" a dog and then just decide that nah you don't want it some weeks later, which is how long you'd need to make sure that the dogs aren't compatible and it's not just them being strangers at first. Also it's confusing for the dog, are they not staying with anyone, what's going on etc.

Anyone who can't eventually get their dogs to get along isn't very good at it. Just takes patience. I'm not saying that it will always work, but it's more than possible with the right type of introduction.

When I saw the first trailer, it looked like the laziest animated movie I've ever seen get put in theaters.

Like, animals doing things at home is funny when real animals do it, but when a cartoon does it, it's not funny, because you just made it do that.

Also Louis CK's voiceover sounds LITERALLY phoned in.

Why are her legs so damn thin?

there's some wisdom to that, it works a lot of the time. Hell, even with people.. sometimes just a new young friend can perk up a crotchety old person. it's straight-up tradition in a lot of cultures for venerated old men. I've seen it bring life back to old dogs, get them playing again.. i've seen it work with cats, where the fucker is too old to take care of himself so the new kitten grooms him..
but when it DOESNT work it pisses them off even worse, having this new stress in their life. a dennis-mr.wilson thing ensues.

the wee dog's legs are too
yeah and evidently the trailer has nothing to do with the main characters, it's just a trailer-scene.

An asshole.

>always have two dogs
>socialize dogs at dogpark
>get younger dog when oldest dog dies
>don't have to worry about current dog being a cunt because I raised him properly
>new dog differs to dog with home turf and seniority

I do that, cunt.
DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

thumbnail her left leg looks like she's got a giant red rocket baddragon strapon.

You shouldn't have an aggressive Dog at all.

I wanna watch that dog fellate her knee.

Oh gods of Asgard...when I saw the thumbnail image I thought her other leg was a giant cock pointed at the big dog to suck on..I need to take a break from the /d board

defers*
I did that with cats. it worked pretty well. it helps each one bond with the new one when it misses its previous pal.

Lewds of the lady when?

Yeah it was apply to fat cunt and her kids: the trailer. And this is coming from a dude that loves pets.

Yeah I wondered that too. Like there was no plot shown or anything, just like "SHARE THIS ON FACEBOOK" tier slapstick comedy with pets. They could of shown this movie with some kind of actual plot. I'm willing to bet it's not as bad as the trailer makes it out to be.

Trailer companies are getting really shitty these days.

>'look at this floppy strapon, boy!'

>Oh gods of Asgard..
can you fucking die?

futa is bad, user

Sitting around on a couch watching TV in skimpy undies, dog in her lap.

Slathering peanut butter over herself, asking the dog to come lick it.

Huh. Usually I have more than 3 ideas for lewds. Fuck.

Cats are a lot more finicky than dogs because they're not naturally social. I remember my pet cat
my family had growing up was an absolute bastard to every other animal he came in contact with, because we adopted him as a kitten and he never socialized because we had no other pets and he was an indoors cat.

It's the rule of the Monopoly Guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cj1wcs7SZj0

youtu.be/B1erlnyhhHA?t=6m55s

What's the point of not having an aggressive dog? I mean they are specifically for keeping people from stealing parts out of your junk yard or what have you.

With a giant robot.

What is it with this studio and their lip syncing being off? Aren't these supposed to be big budget blockbusters? Why the fuck are the lip flaps synced worse than anime dubs?

It's his religion calm down

>having a junk yard

omg. literally me

Do women still wear bretts?

Hmm.. Add fangs and she might pass as Mavis Dracula?

I was at PetSmart the other day and goddamn they are shilling this movie super fucking hard over there.

that word doesn't mean what you think it means

>they are specifically for keeping people from stealing parts out of your junk yard
No, dogs serve many purposes. Aggressive guard dogs is only one somewhat white-trashy point of having a dog. Most dogs are bought to be companion dogs, as in pets, meaning that getting a dog with aggressive tendencies would be a really fucking dumb idea when the point of the dog is to be a fun and friendly companion. Other reasons to get a dog can be hunting, herding animals like sheep, or other such activity.

If you can't understand any other point for having a dog than guarding a JUNKYARD, I'm going to guess you're from mexico or something like that?

No, I was exaggerating for effect.
My favorite dog was my Grandfather's dog, who was left at his shop to shop as a guard dog. Up until I was 6, my Grandfather sold tractors and motorcycles out of a little rural shop and he had a ridiculously large mutt of a dog named Red.

Red was a very well trained dog. He loved ever member of the family and was gentle enough to be left alone with 4-5 year old me. He would greet customers in a friendly manner, but if you were on the property when the sign went to closed and you weren't a member of the family, that dog would kill you. There is literally a story where my Grandfather threatened someone by holding his closed sign.

He was a beast of a dog. Sometimes if he was left alone for the weekend, when we would come back he'd have killed a deer and left it by his bowls. He met a tragic end because he liked to ride cows, but best dog ever.

My cousin has a Jack Russel, spends all day killing possums, rats, and (unfortunately) sometimes polecats. It's an old dog now, but he's had it since he was sill in high school. At that time he had a problem with bullying and vandalism, especially regarding his vehicles.

That dog can ride a motorcycle and does frequently. If he's left on the seat he will stay put and guard it. ( This applies to cars too. ) And he will not let a single person other then his owner approach the vehicle. No one, no matter who much he's normally familiar with them. If you do, he will try to tear your throat out as he's a small dog and their is nothing else for him to do.
The second my cousin tells him to get off or out of the vehicle, he goes back to friendly and will constantly bring you balls and sticks to play with.

That's what a good dog is. A dog without discipline might as well just be a rat.

How many more years will it take for Illumination to actually make something worthwhile?

Two more. Just wait.

> story about talking animals has something unrealistic in it to propel the plot

Have you been this fucking autistic your entire life and if so, why do you think the internet's obligated to humor you when everyone else justly treats you like human garbage

(con'td)

No Sheldon, you are not entitled to media where no one is "mean spirited," "problematic," "-ist" or any other trigger you might have. Stick to watching Thomas the Tank Engine and let actual people enjoy things. Never make another thread on the internet again.

>Illuminionation
ftfy

My mother-in-law had an old grumpy Rottweiler and got a puppy cocker spaniel and the old dog would occasionally play with the puppy although most of the time the puppy would just annoy the old dog and bark at the puppy to back off.

Still, they liked each other. The old dog would steal the puppy's toy every now and then to troll it and then lose interest and groomed the puppy's ears.

You'd be surprised how old and young dogs get along.

Possibly the most sperg post on Sup Forums right now. Quite a feat.

I did and it turned alright, now I have a 2 years old female German shepherd and an 1 year old female white German shepherd. They are like nail and flesh.

>not having your own junk yard.
Where do you getb your junk then? Buy it from whole foods like some faggot.

I wish I had a junk yard. Do you know how much that shit is worth? Even without anything in it a long running junk yard gets around a lot of the strick EPA rules, and some states won't even let a new junkyard open, so then buying one is REALLY expensive.

The smallest shittiest junk yards in my area sell empty for around $300,000.