1. Cunt

1. Cunt.
2. House or apartment?
3. Why?

Oh I prefer apartments you know, I like living like a caged dog, and i've got the money to buy a house but I don't like it, there's more room and stuff, I hate it

you?

1. flag
2. lavvo
3. because i like it

RATE NORWEGIAN TOWNS
TOP FIVE
Cmon

1. Rus
2. House
3. Cause it's damn awesome, like true nordic people we have to live in detached houses.

1. Italy
2. House
3. Apartments exist only for urban space problems, otherwise there are literally no advantages apart from maybe security. Maybe some special services (resort, gym) but they're only in luxury condos.

Also I don't know what happens abroad but here in Italy apartments are a nightmare due to the fact that you have to do reunion with the neighbors, decide stuff etc., and most of the time people are cunts for the sake of it.

House

t. someone who lives in apartment and needs to listen neighbors fucking or children waking up at 3 am crying.

I really don't want to have any neighbours that bother me, so house.

>ywn afford a house

Looks like a tipi. Is this a Sami thing or something?

Apartment until I'm 30, then house.

Most Dutch live in a house, but that has to change; we're full

How is that even possible

House, because apartments are usually urban and I am not equipped for city life.

Just move to detroit, you can get a house for literally a dollar

I live in Nevada, I live in one of these, it was my great grandpa's property. I don't see these often but the original land owner was from australia and sold it to my great great grandfather after he realized there wasn't any silver or something

Apartment. I do not want to pay property tax, as I hate the state.

Both, i like apartments because of the security and the view at the balcony
And i like houses when you have a big garden and why not a pool

>why not a pool

Because the maintenance is an expensive nightmare. Best to get a house near a lake, ocean, sea, or river. Then you can swim maintenance and cost free, plus fishing and boating.

house

Apartments exist for jewish tricks

I absolutely hate neighbors, so houses are naturally better.

>have money to buy a house
>know nothing about maintenance
>keep renting and damaging places instead

Row houses are decent. Detached houses are a countryside thing. Too many people think detached houses are appropriate for them or that they deserve detached houses, and it absolutely stunts our urban planning and urban life quality.

Car-centric societies.

If they have the money for it, then yes, by definition they deserve it.

Alternative-centric societies (as far as they exist in the western world). Can you spot the difference?

Hint: It's got to do with health, happiness and resources.

I prefer flats because they're usually located in more central and convenient areas, with lots of shops and facilities nearby and good communication links.

I am extremely envious of Asian urban planning, they have this shit down perfectly. British cities are just miles and miles of terraced and semi-detached houses which is quite literally the opposite of convenient, but it's become a middle class meme to own a house so it'll most likely stay like this forever.

I've been living in a flat for 2 years now. I've never heard my neighbours, and have seen them maybe 2 times. If you get a shitty flat, you get shitty living conditions.

veracruz
house
apartments are for cucks lol who cares

The purchase price alone doesn't reflect the load on resources and public utilities, and skews the impact that spread out urban areas with detached housing and high reliance on cars have.

I also once had a nice appartment where my neighbors felt non-existant.

But even the best of appartments will go to shit if you're unlucky and get the wrong neighbors (and there's NOTHING you can do about it in some cases). Of course, this also applies to houses (especially row houses and semi-detached houses), but the sheer amount of neighbors (and thus the likelihood of having a shitty neighbor who ruins your life) is simply much lower when you live in a house.

And if you think living in an expensive area fixes the problem, think again: I know someone who lives in a condo in what is probably the most expensive waterfront building in his city, with a beautiful view, god-tier location, modern building, and so on, and yet his everyday life is being utterly ruined by the fact that the tenant above him is a completely senile old bitter wench hell-bent on being as bad a neighbor as she possibly can.

Houses.
Fuck living on air and non-existing soil.

I have a house but I wish I lived in a flat. Houses cost so much more to run and I don't even use half the space.

Boomers and (((them)))
You have to pay the back taxes.

looks dope. would love something like thhat. how close are the nearest grocery

Hello landlord, please take my money. I hate the state, you see?

us
apartment
convenience

How about a townhouse or a duplex? Seems comfy. Houses are too big unless you have a family, only reason I'd get one is for a garage

My own grave. :)

1 Flag
2 I live in an apartment but fuck apartments
3 I lived all my life in a comfy cmall city in the center of Buenos Aires province in a comfy quiet house on a calm street. Then I moved to Buenos Aires and had to live in concrete box like a rat.. traffic, noisy streets, having neighbours right at the back of your floor, roof and walls is just strange.

flag
house out of the city, apartment in the city
advantages in each place, basically i hate house in cities the same with apartmente out of the city