Broken Trannies

How do we deal with trannies. I'm a gay guy Sup Forums but they really boil my blood. Many are just super fem gay guys who insist they are truly females like a furry thinks its a fox. No matter what I say about if they have a penis and a Y chromosome they are male, they can cite 6 million studies that show they have a female brain and besides, everyone treats them as female. I have encountered ones who don't think they are female, know they are gay guys who want to look a certain way artificially, but the ones who insist its like divinely meant to be really grind my gears.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LkUrHRWCqRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>we deal with them
there's where you went wrong, op. trannies, like all other faggots, feed off the attention of others. why do you think they always make such a shitfest over everything? ignore them and they'll waste away

trannies aren't like all other faggots, they have a defined mental disorder, faggots are just gay

He told me it was a physiological disorder, like male pattern balding, that is physical but causes mental distress. I'm pretty sure its just autistic gay guys who refuse to take antipsychotics but I can't prove it.

>How do we deal with trannies?

youtube.com/watch?v=LkUrHRWCqRg

you don't need to argue it, the onus is on them to prove that is the case (it's not)

They unite everyone that you are the crazy one for not believing them and men don't tend to humor it but women do.

And they cite walls of texts of shitty studies showing how trans are endrocine female and cismen who take hormones don't respond to them like transwomen do (supposedly).

>They unite everyone

good, the best shit test to figure out who isn't worth your time

trannies are less than 0.5% of the American population, they're not even worth discussing, let them go on being nutjobs, hacking off their dicks and committing suicide within 5 years

OP my transmission on my old car just died today. I need to scrap it now and figure out what to do for a new one.

I need a moment of silence.

>gay
>not a mental disorder

I mean millions have been spent on why there is an obesity epidemic amongst lesbians. Also lesbians beat each other at an abnormal rate too.

high test

gimme my millions

Hi test women tend to be bisexual not gay

is there a difference? recent studies show women are all pretty much bisexual, being "gay" in women just seems to be preference

I like the truck reference very nice op

Have you tried not being an autist?

major redpill: all women are bisexual

Why do they need to be dealt with. The US is 9.857 million km2. You can't find a single place in that area where you can be comfy? Why does everything have to line up perfectly with how you think it should be?

Relax, mayne.

>I'm a gay guy Sup Forums but they really boil my blood.
Some of the most prominent activists in the earliest gay rights movement were crossdressers, drag queens, and transfags.

You trample on them in an attempt to gain favor among cis-folk after so many put their lives at risk to push for sexual/gender diversity awareness before you, because you're attempting to portray yourself as being above them now that they covered enough ground that you won't automatically get your ass kicked for admitting you're gay in public.

Keep on keepin' on.

are men?

I don't know when it became socially acceptable to believe you are the opposite gender. It is a mental disorder, it is literally IMPOSSIBLE to change your gender. Trannies should get mental help and meds instead of being sheltered by society

This tbqh. The way that pathetic alt-right faggots are so quick to throw themselves under a steam roller and shit all over the magnificent struggles of others to give them the rights and equality that they're falling over themselves to throw away is pretty disgusting.

100% true

>it is literally IMPOSSIBLE to change your gender
top kek

Maintain your vehicle, and if you're really concerned with longevity change the fluid every once in a while. Towing things puts a lot of stress on your tranny too, so check what you're vehicle is rated at.

>humans are fish

thanks common core

>the clownfish have developed rudimentary shitposting technology

Ignore them. If you're going to be angry 1% of the population, it may as well be the jews and not some mentally ill men.

>they're not worth discussing
>proceeds to discuss

still here bro

yes if you need to talk

how are you feeling today?

that was in response to the 5 year thing.

i'm good, a bit sleepy over here

post op?

You throw them out in the junkyard and get a shorter geared one.

soon, 8 months away. been on hormones for 5 years now.

will they really sell your dick to China?

trump will see to it being sold here instead.

god bless