Somehow, a deaf girl manages to become an assassin of world renown

>Somehow, a deaf girl manages to become an assassin of world renown.

Why were john wick 2 characters so dumb?

Wickfu

She was blind you dumb fuck

everyone was really impressed with her sign language and thought she would be cool to have around. that's how all assassins get their jobs and that's why all the lame hobo assassins have to hang out with laurence fishburne

is there anything that actually implies that she is deaf? she could just be mute

shut up you literal nazi bigot

Everyone in Wickverse is canonically deaf you idiot
>He didn't watch the silencer shootout scene

>he's complaining about realism
>in john wick
>the movie with a secret society of assassins that pay each other with gold doubloons that has a guy who spies on the populace with his hobo assassin minions and keanu reeves as an assassin who single handedly takes down the entire russian mob and killed numerous men with a pencil and survived countless gunshot wounds and survived getting run over with a motor vehicle numerous times and casually walked down a crowded mall occasionally popping shots from his silenced pistol at a black man who is doing the same thing while no one around them notices and said black man gets stabbed in the chest with a knife and survives

This is about as retarded as my girlfriend complaining why doesn't she just shoot everyone in kill bill

WELL calling someone a name like that makes you a bigot. All that bigot means is that you are intolerant of someone else's views & beliefs.
you are not tolerant of nazi's you bigot.
MY CULTURE EMBRACES EUGENICS WHY ARE YOU SO INTOLERANT OF THAT ?!

What about the homeless spies?
This movie is so dumb

this is all ripped straight from Keanu's life though, they barely even exaggerate it

you sure she is not mute?
>Why were john wick 2 characters so dumb?
because its a fun movie. like an action game, not a thespian play

I assumed she was the Italian guys childhood friend and he kept her around out of attachment.

I think the biggest thing is how they just did not put a bomb in the car during the opening. The whole story is an old man's power fantasy. like those deactivate novels
>that has a guy who spies on the populace with his hobo assassin minions
That could be real.
>gold doubloons
makes said they are like tokens. its supposed to be one of those "if you have to ask the price you can't afford it" type deals but it still makes no sense. I also assumed people paid for kills with those doubloons but wick 2 has some special blood marks

She grunts and screams which confirms she's not a mute

you do know that they are not really homeless

Read

A quick check reveals

>Mutes cannot make voiced sounds, which use vocal chords. They can yawn (which isn't a sound but a matter of breathing), but can't make the sound that nonmutes ASSOCIATE with it. Coughs and sneezes don't have to be voiced, either, but a laugh does. Mute, as related to people, means without speech, not without sound.

those are both my posts

mutes can make sounds but they can't scream

dear devil can see even he's blind who says she can't hear. maybe she has super sensitive thiningy going on

A grunt and a scream require vocal cords.

Yawning is literally just letting a large flow of air into your mouth, sneezing is obviously the sound of a quick pressure flow leaving a very tiny canal.

She SCREAMS and GRUNTS in the movie, she goes "AHH!" "HYAH!" and "ugh!"

Wickfuck

maybe she's like a silent bob type of character

Btw. Have you seen the video of a mute woman getting her first orgasm? She sounds like a cow giving birth.

Did the ending imply that everyone in the world is an assassin?

It implied that the entirety of John Wick one and two are both Matrix training exercises.

imagine even the animals are assassin that will be a cool spinoff movie

No. What would make you think that? hotel guy just called all the assassin under his control to show wick that they would be gunning for him and could latterly be anyone
I like this explanation more and more. not a training exercise but one of those early version of the matrix the architect talked about

john wick/agent 47 cross over when?

motherfucker