Hillary "We are going to raise taxes on the middle class."

twitter.com/SeanKD/status/760605882065485824 (unembed)

Are Dems even trying anymore?

>mfw the media says she was taken out of context

wtf i hate hillary now

nah, they are gonna say we misheard "we Aren't going to raise taxes"

Watch, and then all this will blow over.

Fight the slide

>trump
>evidence and logic

Is that Lenin?

>not knowing who stefan molyneux is
Get the fuck out of here.

Fucking seriously?

>warren buffet
doesn't she spout anti-wall street shit to get bernie's people?
warren buffet is a shining example of the evil wall street bankers

MSM won't be able to slide it when Trump blitzes radio and TV with her own words

How new are you? That's Stefan Molyneux, a Trump-supporting anarcho capitalist.

>raise taxes on the middle class
Now she's even stealing Bernie's policies.
Sniper fire when?

The fuck? Warran Buffet is not a banker, you idiot. He's an investor.

why do you shills always post this ONE picture from reddit which one of you probably faked?
why can't you all just accept that Hillary Clinton is the most Sup Forums candidate?
like seriously do you not have ANY other material than this picture you found on reddit? i've seen it countless times within the last few months, across several boards

why are there no hot or scantily clad images of Hilary? All I can find are some shit swimsuit pics from a mile away and side on

>not knowing what banks do with their money

People keep saying "when Trump" but he never does anything they claim.
So when is Trump actually going to blow Hillary out of the water?

$1.25 has been deposited into your account!

If Trump knows the election is going to win. Do we fight fire with fire and rig for Trump? How are we going to beat Hilary and her Illuminati allies, it seems impossible. She's in the lead supposedly or from what the media is showing yet everyone despise and hate her, Bernie sold out and might drop out soon, while Trump has enormous support, rallies and state wins.

Are we going to win? Or will we be cheated out as we watch Hillary bitchon grab the president nomination and seal the final nail to America.

It seems to impossible... But I'm still voting for Trump nevertheless

12D checkers.

Shut up. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Bernie looked so pissed during the DNC.

>implying Drumpf doesn't hire shills
>implying Putin's trolls don't support Drumpf

He doesn't. We do it for free.

Rigged* my bad

Don't know and don't care.

Still voting for hilldawg :^)

Joke's on you nigger, I was only pretending to be retarded

It was already no secret that Hillary is going to raise taxes. I have no idea how she is planning to win on that platform. I'm starting to think she could be a Trump plant.

$1.25 has been deposited into your account and a child in Africa has been branded with your first and last name as an added bonus to your hard work shilling for Her Highness.

>that right image
What the fuck?

Oh yes I know the difference but the anti wall street people still hate the large investors at any rate
Do you really think they understand the difference between hedge funds, commercial banks, mutual funds and all the other types of investment companies?
To them it's just another group of rich people who make money by moving money around

Also it's pretty obvious that she's trying to appeal to the poor/welfare class so now she can openly admit that she's going to tax the middle class.

Patriotism isn't allowed because it's offensive to Muslims.

KeK hates hillary too

now if that's the crowds they're getting, it'll be an embarrassment if Hillary wins. Poor Bernie

Good thing he's such a good red pill for left to swallow... Poor Bernie, cheated by Hillary, probably beaten up too

And he would have accomplished 10 times more than Obama has on this topic if he kept her out.

it's offensive to kikes actually.

they're afraid of nationalism because it gets really hard to scam the good goyim.

I had to listen to it a few times but she says aren't, not are. you can hear a brief pause before going.
can we go back to talking about real things like her seizure? wtf happened to discussing that shit

Michelle 2024... God no... Save us from this abomination. This planet would become chimp-out planet.

great, so i should follow the tactists of an american marxist? the most unsuccessful political movement in the world?

Holy godly trips of kek speak truth

They're a country of Nazis, though. They should be ASHAMED.

>We are going to raise taxes on the middle class

Woooo yeee us oppressed blacks and white women can't be middle class, we don't get enough free gibs for that
We're the lowest class pls give mony

>remember the six gorrilion
>memeing IRL

I really hate her voice, it sounds like a creature trying to mimic what people around it sound like.

wrong font shekelberg

nFE6NSl3 is really going all out with the shilling. He'll be rich soon.

Bernie and trump don't have to pay people to support them online. Pretty much every tech savy, meme posting, political millenial is enthusiastic for Trump or bernie. Hillary has to hire people who dont care about politics to shill for her, because her only passionate supporters are cat ladies, or nigs. No one will be won over by that