You guys ready for Arrow to be fixed?

You guys ready for Arrow to be fixed?

The CW needs to not waste this opportunity to fix their show.

Flashpoint was shit. This is a shitty attemp from Johns to push his shitty canon on the media

They won't do anything. Barry has time traveled several times they could have used to fix things and they have refused to do so. They just don't give a shit.

And you know what? I don't even really mind. GA comics are fine now. Who cares about some shitty CW show?

Even Flashpoint can't smoke the Smoak.

This is the first time he has time traveled and changed something massively major though.

This SHOULD affect arrow.

it will not and you have to accept that now

It won't

Seriously man, why are you still watching Arrow? It's not worth it. You can follow Thea's actress on instagram if you want to see her.

Make this a banner for Sup Forums. Johns can kick rocks after Flashpoint

>Flash can somehow fix Arrow when its far beyond repair
>being hype for an adaptation of a terrible story
>being hype for s3 after s2 was a pretty substantial drop in quality to begin with
user, you could not be in more denial. You damn well know we're going to get another speedster mentor and episode after episode of Barry forgetting how his powers work.

They're just going to undo the Arrow being revealed and use that to bring Roy back.

Maybe we'll get a short arc of pic related

Like Barry fucking with the timeline ever affected ARROW. Hell hes friends with Pied Piper now and it amounted to jack shit

Arrow won't be effected.

I just want them to make the arrow great again.

But Cisco ran the specs by Hartley

>This is a shitty attemp from Johns to push his shitty canon on the media

user, Johns' shitty canon has been a central pillar of this show since day one.
Rebirth was the origin of Nora Allen's murder and it's basically only through the quality of Barry's Infinite Dad Works on this show that it ever really got redeemed.

Flashpoint was an awful story concept. Just the idea that Barry (who had two living parents though out the entirety of the Silver Age up until the Modern Age when TCK decided, oh well, how we can fuck up a perfectly acceptable character to add more unnecessary and needless angst and drama in his life, because The Flash, OF ALL DC Characters, really needs some dark cloud/unfortunate man pain to have to push through in order to become a hero).

What's worse is that this is another Johns adaptation, which seemed mostly limited to churning out crappy WB Animation movies or one shot episodes, versus ruining an entire series over.

Sigh.

>user, Johns' shitty canon has been a central pillar of this show since day one.

that's why it's a shitty show

who the fuck wants to see more Flashpoint
Crisis this Berlantiverse and kill Barry already

>Sigh

Marc &Co are too far up their own asses to admit they ran Arrow into the ground. Just accept it. They won't let anything the Flash does to the timeline affect their Felicity's status as insert bait.

niceme.me

The people on Arrow have said Flashpoint won't affect Arrow.

If you were looking for an excuse to drop Arrow, that it is no longer in the same cannon timeline as Flash is probably your last chance if you haven't talked yourself into it by now.

it will
they'll erase all that silly stuff about Laurel and Sara and make Felicity the original Black Canary, like she's supposed to be

lol Flashpoint was better than Under the Red Hood and Year One.

>flashpoint won't affect arrow
PLEASE CW I DONT WANT TO WATCH SUPERGIRLPOWER

So I just watched the pilot of the Flash.

Do they do anything with that Ferris Industries being shown or am I just hopeless for any sort of acknowledgement of GL post-Reynolds?

>you like something i dont like

You're wrong.

>You guys ready for Arrow to be fixed?
Yeah.

>My name is Felicity Smoak. After 5 years in a hellish office, I have returned to the Bunker with only one goal: to save my city. But to do so, I cannot be the hacker I once was. To honor my dead friend's memory, I must become someone else. I must become something else. I must become... The Canary.

Stop trying to reddem this crap.

It was already confirmed that Flashpoint will not affect Arrow in any way a long time ago.

Felicity won't be affected at all.

I can't wait for the return of best boy Tommy

I'm pretty sure Amell said on Facebook recently on a Q&A that Arrow will not get affected by the Flashpoint.

Wrong image
>But while The Flash will certainly have to deal with those issues, it doesn't sound like it'll spread out to the other DC Comics-based shows on The CW, or at least not Arrow.

>"I don't know," Arrow star Stephen Amell frankly told Comicbook.com in an interview. He reiterated what he told us at the CW Upfronts, that he's ready for Arrow to go back to a more grounded world. "I do know that we’ve done a lot of work on Arrow to introduce the other shows, for lack of a better term, and now that that’s all done, we’re focused on doing the things that we do well for Season 5."

Ok so maybe it will maybe it won't. But I'm pretty sure that if it does get affected by the flashpoint and they FOR SOME REASON get rid of Ollicity, the fanbase will throw a huge ass hissyfit.

Nope.