Trailer for a new Netflix documentary about the Hulk Hogan sex tape and the lawsuit against Gawker

Trailer for a new Netflix documentary about the Hulk Hogan sex tape and the lawsuit against Gawker.

youtube.com/watch?v=PHow1B32WZw

That trailer takes such a hard left turn halfway through I mentally added the record scratch

What the fuck is this trailer even talking about, this shit isn't even about hulk hogan. They are spinning how stupid gawker is into some redemption story.

That made me sick.

>A call to arms

Boy I bet they wish they could take that one back!

Yeh this looks good. I cant wait

>Hulk Hogan having his private security cameras hacked and sex tape leaked is free speech

>Hillary Clinton getting her emails leaked is over the line! :(

Reality
>Hulk Hogan rightfully sues for his private video being leaked by a shitty news website
>Gawker gets shut down because what they did is illegal

This movie
>Peter Thiel censored Gawker
>Drumpf censored Gawker and it's super scary
>Gawker's freeze peach was silenced
>Nick Denton did nothing wrong

What did they mean by this?

>A gay billionaire got outed as being gay and he wanted to be in the closet but Gawker found out and reported on it
>He has a personal grudge and decides to finance Hulk Hogan to crush the people who revealed personal information that wasn't about corrupt actions or doing anything illegal about his personal life

Betrayed by a gay. How will Gawker ever recover.

What a fucking joke. Fuck """journalists""".

The sad thing is that this whole thing went too far because when the judge told them to take down the video they simply doubled down and refused to listen, they deserved everything they got.

His dick was pretty big

There is no Drumpf will recover from this. Might as well IMPEACH

why the hell was he allowed to wear a bandana in court?

>was expecting this to cover mostly Hulk
>turns into "WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE JOURNALISTS?!"

what's hilarious is if a media person had leaked Hillary's emails, they would have won a Pultizer, but since it wasn't the media hates it.

>Publish a sextape
>Get sued
>M-muh freedom of speech, gay billionaires and Drumpf want to censor the press

If a journalist got the DNC or Podesta leaks we would had never heard of them.

They were directly colluding with the Clinton campaign.

>people have a right to know a billionaire is gay before he comes out in public
>people have a right to see hulk hogan's sex tape
>we're journalists!

He asked before hand if it was okay.
Based as fuck Hulk Hogan getting permission.

WHEN IT COMES CRASHING DOWN AND IT HURTS INSIDE!

>hey judge, despite being bald for what must be several decades i am still unable to cope with the loss of my hair. can i please wear my bandana in court, please BROTHER?