Trump is following in the tracks of Romney

Just compare 2012 polling with 2016 polling.

Romney was able to draw close by solid debate performances and the Benghazi attack. The 47% speech may have screwed him just enough to lose.

Trump is probably going to lose.

Unless Trump can 1. deliver solid debate performances 2. get lucky with some terrorist event to sway people to support him like Romney had with Benghazi and 3. don't make a gaffe (good luck lol), he's going to lose.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/07/29/reuters-ipsos-poll-change-methodology/
soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-sunday-patrick-caddell-july-31-2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>a fucking leaf

Thank you for correcting the record.

Let's all not vote for trump

Hillary is a corrupt criminal creature wearing a decomposing skin suit. He has a fair chance.

I'm literally a 10 minute drive from America. You're from Slovenia.

>Haha just cause I'm closer to America means I'm an American :^)

you sound like an illegal

RCP polls are garbage.I thought pushing polls was just a shill thing but Trumpfags were doing it too recently so I'll speakup now.

This election is unique in American history. Never before was there a candidate who is socially unacceptable to support. Never before was there a candidate so corrupt that she literally has to hide during her own campaign. Never before has the media running the polls been a propaganda machine trying to elect on of the candidates. Because of this, large numbers of people from both sides are hiding their support in public and are not really enthusiastic for either candidate. "Undecided voters" might really be for Trump. Democratic turnout might blow away predictions like in 2008/2012. People might be saying they support Trump/Clinton but can't bring themselves to actually vote for him/her. Noone knows and because of this, these polls can't predict shit.

The primaries show this. RCP failed to predict the winner in 20% of states. The states that they were able to get right were usually off by 5-20pts on Trump and Clinton. These polls are worthless and show nothing, but I guess you guys like to think elections are horse races with fun line graphs that fluctuate dramatically week by week.

All of Canada lives within an hour of the US border.
Puppies get further away from their mother's teat than hosers get from their daddy.

>what is geography

Yes I know ameridumb, you can't fathom one reason why most of Canada lives near the border other than it's because you're our daddies. It's why the rest of the world considers you people to be idiots.

JUST AS PLANNED GOY

Trump will win. Kek will allow it.

This guy gets it.

To add, the reason for skewing polls and the constant shilling is simply to demoralize Trump supporters into not bothering to vote.

They are doing everything they can to make it seem like Trump is finished and can't win but you'd be a fool to believe any of it.

There's a paradigm shift underway in this country that the polls simply cannot predict.

Oh I can't wait for November and all the Sup Forums asspain and tears, it will be glorious

Not content with the EU destroying Europe are you, Mr. Not A Country?

It doesn't matter who wins the election, since the coming financial meltdown will make everybody on the fucking planet hate and blame the US president.

They changed their methodology to make trump lose when they noticed he was in the lead
Quit it
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/07/29/reuters-ipsos-poll-change-methodology/

Don't bother. I used to try to tell them this but there's too many retards/shills. It'll just be constant until November.

Not nearly as many BBC threads though so that's a plus.

I think I'll just copy paste my explanation on every poll thread I see from now on

Who are they? Realclearpolitics? Did you read the article?

This only applies to the Reuters polls. Realclearpolitics takes a number of different polls in to account.

meant for

Hillary winning would make me consider checking the fuck out

Obama was the chosen one, 21th century's JFK. Hillary is a zero in comparission.

Putting polls aside. Trump is going to have a hard time winning with such a narrow base and continuing to bite any bait the dems put in front of him. And the states he is trageting + ground game is utter shit.

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if he is a plant just to make sure the repubs stood zero chance against HIllary.

Kind of annoying how he consistantly shoots himself in the foot. Had an amazing month for Trump. Chaos all over the world. Great RNC. Shit show boring DNC. He shoots up in the polls.... then he attacks a sympathetic model immigrant muslim patriot family(doesnt matter if they are islamists, to the public they look wonderful) and were gonna see Clinton take the lead in a week cause of this.

Take away the childs twitter, dont let him off the teleprompter and we can still recover.

>Unless Trump can 1. deliver solid debate performances
I imagine Trump will do much better than Hillary on debates. If Hillary tries the "I'm not debating with you anymore because of ur tone :(" trick it'll backfire

>2. get lucky with some terrorist event to sway people to support him like Romney had with Benghazi
A terrorist event happens every week. Even then Trump doesn't need one since wikileaks will provide a good substitute

3. don't make a gaffe (good luck lol)
The only thing to legitimately worry about

Look at the numbers.

Trump is doing WORSE than Romney.

Despite being a far more popular RNC candidate than Romney, and Clinton being an incredibly less popular candidate than Obama II.

Really makes you think.

wtf i hate trump now

soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-sunday-patrick-caddell-july-31-2016

If Hillary wins she'll be the 21st century's LBJ AKA "I'll have those spics voting democrat for the next 200 years"

>The 47% speech may have screwed him just enough to lose.
More like Obama is hugely popular, alot more so than Hillary ever was.

Wiki leaks says it's sitting on a huge clinton story and wants to release it at a specific time to maximize impact.

Not to mention trump has been converting sander cucks and with more and more terror attacks and BLM terror it'll be hard not to vote for him.

The latest blm shit was a black mother pointing a rifle at cops while using her 5 year old as a human shield. People have to wake up (fingers crossed)

This. Elections don't have huge fluctuations based on speeches like the media would have you believe.

>A FUCKING LEAF

Don't make us nuke you Canuck.

If you insult your enemies they win

>Belgium
>Country

That the polls that are far oversampling dems are bullshit yeah makes you think.

what matters is to remind and encourage everybody to go out and vote when the time comes

Then leaves win big time

At least Romney supported the downticket. The entire GOP is going down to flames so Hillary is going into office with a supermajority. At least the gridlock will be over!