Thinking edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yvGXCisAaR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thinking about what?

>Any good
Fairly decent so far.

Why Hatsu is such a best girl.

Looking at the adventure log I'm apparently supposed to go back to Kakariko village to ask Impa about pictures.
I have Odyssey, I think I'm on one of the last few kingdoms. I think I was on the beach kingdom near the end with the lava octopus thing. I'm not a furry but I want to fuck the bunny girl with the purple dress and the tights and high heels.

very good post

>very good post
Why thank you.
>image
A man with refined tastes like myself, I see.

>Looking at the adventure log I'm apparently supposed to go back to Kakariko village to ask Impa about pictures
Do that then. Get the basic missions done from Impa and the scientist girl first so you can adventure freely afterwards. This should be the last of them anyways if I'm remembering correctly.
>I have Odyssey
Add me on Switch sometime then so we can compete for races and such.

That goes for you too.

A self which in despair is determined to be itself winces at one pain or another which simply cannot be taken away or separated from its concrete self. Precisely upon this torment the man directs his whole passion, which at last becomes a demoniac rage. Even if at this point God in heaven and all his angels were to offer to help him out of it --
no, now he doesn’t want it, now it is too late, he once would have given everything to be rid of this torment but was made to wait, now that’s all past, now he would rather rage against everything, he, the one man in the whole of existence who is the most unjustly treated, to whom it is especially important to have his torment at hand, important
that no one should take it from him -- for thus he can convince himself that he is in the right.
This at last becomes so firmly fixed in his head that for a very peculiar reason he is afraid of eternity -- for the reason, namely, that it might rid him of his (demoniacally understood) infinite advantage over other men, his (demoniacally
understood) justification for being what he is. It is himself he wills to be; he began with the infinite abstraction of the self, and now at last he has become so concrete that it would be an impossibility to be eternal in that sense, and yet he wills in despair to be himself. Ah, demoniac madness! He rages most of all at the thought that eternity might get it into its head to take his misery from him!

Was still sitting in the last thread wondering why it went so quiet. Completely forgot somebody made a new one.

Too old for this shit.

>Too old for this shit
Oldfags amach.

At what age does somebody become an "oldfag"?

>At what age does somebody become an "oldfag"
After they've been here for a year.

Right....I was talking about actual age but okay.

Oíche mhaith.

>timestamp

What timestamp?

Bit early.

Now if only you got it five days ago.

He means the time he posted, 01:01:01.

I have no idea what I did for the past 4 hours.

Listening to screamo

I feel the same, except replace "4 hours" with "lifetime".

At least I didn't miss much on /éire/ it seems. That's the most important thing.

You got me thinking about the past 6 years of my life. It was all such a strange fucked up sequence. All the teachers in secondary would rave on about how their 20's were the best time of their life. So naturally I'm a bit disappointed but I'm also a bit proud and nostalgic.
Every year seems to be getting faster too.

>Every year seems to be getting faster too.
2017 was the fastest year of my life.

People always say everything's the best years of your life. When I was in secondary school, everyone was saying secondary was the best years of your life, and for me it was shit. When I was in college people were saying college was the best years of your life, and for me it was shit.

So, in conclusion, primary school is the best years of your life.

Left twin's wrong for using the circle pad for Pac-Man but right twin is holding her 3DS unnaturally.

>Every year seems to be getting faster
And thank God for that. Imagine having to go through all this in slow motion.

>2017 was the fastest year of my life.
Same. It was also a terrible year. Lots of negative shit happening around the world.
I definitely thing 2016 was the best year of my adult life so far. Probably because that year I did stuff with friends on a regular basis for the first time since secondary school. Too bad 2017 brought an end to all of that and now I'm miserable again because nostalgia over 2016.

Does anybody ever say their late 20's or 30's are the best years of their life, or older?
I think there's not much to look forward to as we get older. Things are going to quieten down a lot from here in our lives.
Primary was pretty shit.
>And thank God for that. Imagine having to go through all this in slow motion.
I wouldn't mind going slow motion if it was a good year but it wasn't.

Not for me anyways.

>Lots of negative shit happening around the world
Was it 2015 or 2016 that there were terrorist attacks in Europe every second week at one point? Thank God that calmed down.

>Was it 2015 or 2016 that there were terrorist attacks in Europe every second week at one point?

That was 2015 early 2016 I think. Yeah that was horrible. They're still happening too often though and quite frankly any time I'm in an airport I'm just making note of the nearest exits and stuff.
2015 was a weird year. It's when I stopped being NEET.

I got a memory back and talked to Impa. Now what? Am I just supposed to wander around and find the elders? Do I really have to collect all 12 of the memories to advance the main quest?

>Left twin's wrong for using the circle pad for Pac-Man but right twin is holding her 3DS unnaturally.
Mami has the full side-tail, Ami just has the tuft.

They're like 13. Some good doujins of them around.

>Now what?
Now you do what you want. You can take on the four main dungeons, go straight to Hyrule Castle or just fuck around.

>the elders
The who?

>Do I really have to collect all 12 of the memories to advance the main quest?
You get a flashback cutscene for each memory so it's more like it is part of the main story. Just to warn you, after Impa gives you the blue tunic, there's no more rewards for getting the memories. It is necessary to see all memories to get the true ending but that depends if that matters much to you.
It's not like they're hard to find once you've explored a bit though (apart fromthat one in the woods).

Shimakaze's outfit will forever be associated with 3D skirt physics to me.

I suppose Hyrule Castle is a selected location if I choose one of the parts of the main quest. Pretty hard to get into though, with all the laser enemies around it. I would have assumed there would be some kind of barrier there though that you'd need to do a lot more main quest stuff first to get rid of, can you really just walk straight in and get to the endgame?
>The Who
The pilots of the divine gundams. One Goron, one Rito, one Zora, one Gerudo.

Just like the anime.

Those are some unnerving lips.

Is it just the three of us still awake?

>three
How'd you deduce that figure?

You two talking about the anime kancolle shite...and me.
I don't notice anybody else.

But I wasn't talking about Kancolle. Or maybe you're suggesting you and I are the same person, some kind of split personality perhaps.

I don't know what the fuck does be happening anymore.

First for excessive alcohol consumption and 3 D slags

>Pretty hard to get into though, with all the laser enemies around it
There are multiple ways in. If you want to get in easily then I recommend clearing the Zora dungeon, then the Rito one if you want to have an easy time getting around.

>I would have assumed there would be some kind of barrier there though that you'd need to do a lot more main quest stuff first to get rid of, can you really just walk straight in and get to the endgame?
Yep, that's the great thing about the game. Though there's still tons of high powered enemies wandering about you'll have to watch out for. And I should warn you you're not going to have an easy time fighting the final boss this early on. You can sneak around the castle and steal some rare weapons and stuff if you're stealthy enough.

>The pilots of the divine gundams. One Goron, one Rito, one Zora, one Gerudo.
Oh them. Yes you'll find them in the four main towns around the game. Of course there's one other "main" thing you can get in the Lost Woods but apart from that it's mostly exploring.

Why are you still up? Stay a while please.
I'm getting completely shitfaced myself.

>3 D slags
You bring shame upon The Secret Switch Society.

>Why are you still up?
Just got home
What are you up to?

>First for excessive alcohol consumption
Good...

>and 3D slags
Bad Lux, bad!

I am listening to music, browsing the interwebs, watching twitch stream, chatting on line/discord, and drinking alcohol smoking the weeds and snortin the ket.

Has anybody ever watched mad max? Which movie is the best?

Jesus lads why all the anime

Because its /éire/.

Have you not been on /éire/ in the past 12 months?

FUCK OFF TODD

past 5 years*

Ive never actually went into any of the threads, just thought I'd ask why

ded

testing to see if i'm not banned

>he doesn't like Fallout 3, Fallout 4 and Skyrim
What are you user? A pleb?

All those games are objectively bad though. Especially Fallout 3 and 4, they shat on classic Fallout's grave. 2 should have been the last Fallout.

there's no time.... to analyyyyyyze... to think things throuuuugh

>getting banned for shilling your games
I'm onto you Howard.

I loved fallout 3 and NV but I tried to play the original 2 but couldn't, didn't interest me at all.

Fallout 1 and 2 are outdated and the only people who actually believe they are superior are really oldfags and autistic posers who pretend to enjoy them the most even though fallout 3, NV, and 4 are far more enjoyable

Is that actually Moot instead of Todd or am I just horrible at recognising faces?

Lads what if my heart decides to just give out tonight, or next week or whenever?
I'm afraid of dying young and suddenly.

i think you're fairly bad at recognizing faces. it's todd but at an awkward angle

>outdated
They're timeless classics. The only thing wrong with them is the combat system, and even then, turn-based combat is used in plenty of games today.

The latter, moot doesn't have enough testosterone to grow stubble.

>FO3
Boring
>FO4
Even more boring. FONV was the only OK one in the modern entries.
>Skyrimjob
Terrible fucking combat and even the sex mods and rape gets old.
Hey! I patented those filenames in 2011, so you can't use them.

the combat system is really bad. it isn't that it's simply turn based either, it is an autistic kind of turn based that makes it hardly playable to anyone not accustomed to it

>what if my heart decides to just give out tonight, or next week or whenever?
I used to go to bed wishing that would happen in my sleep.

>FO:NV
>just okay
wew

Why fear death? We all die one day and the greatest pleasure in life is sleeping. Eternally sleeping and not having to worry about a care in the world is a great end goal. Can't wait to order the helium tank in two more years.

This user is correct

I'm 19 and didn't even manage to exit the temple (? i mean the tutorial level) in fallout 2. In fallout 3 I could enjoy the history and diverse group of characters to the fullest. So there you go. You can't blame us, grandpa

>FONV
New Vegas is all buggy and the map isn't interesting though, it's not the typical Bethesda quality

Todd doesn't lie though, only hacks like molyneux do that

>I patented those filenames in 2011, so you can't use them.
You know what they say, blatant plagiarism is the sincerest form of flattery.
>pic
Speaking of patenting.

>I'm 19 and didn't even manage to exit the temple (? i mean the tutorial level) in fallout 2
GIT
U
D

Just watched a video of some mexican cartells cutting off this lads feet and hands as he screams in pain. Then they slowly cut through his neck with a blunt machete and he keeps trying to grab for his face with his little stump arms.
Feel a bit sick but only because im not sober.

>Bethesda quality
Come on, boy.
I'm going to take you to court and take your potato shekels.

>Todd doesn't lie

But FONV is the best of the series. 3 is equally as buggy as NV so that isn't an argument. the map isn't interesting, that's true but the faction system and magnificent writing make up for it. 3 is comfy and interesting but the storyline is fairly weak in comparison

Was it the one where they have funky town playing in the background?

No there was no music other than nature and the sounds of a man screaming in agony.

I literally do not have the attention spam to get good at that, sorry user

if the games don't have quality, why do they have good scores on metacritic? Check mate!

Other than the whole Oblivion AI system thing, I don't remember him lying

I played like 6 years ago on ps3 and had a bad experience with bugs and corrupt saves. I guess I could try again on PC

youtube.com/watch?v=yvGXCisAaR4

>if the games don't have quality, why do they have good scores on metacritic?
>using reviews as a measure of quality

>Afraid my only irl friend is going to kill himself
>we only ever talk about how miserable our lives are.

>I'm 19 and didn't even manage to exit the temple
Holy fuck are you literally retarded? I'm playing FO2 right now for the first time and it was piss easy. Just make it so your character has some points in the unarmed unarmed skill at the start.

As a Hue Hue tween can you pull off the trap look?

NOT ALL OF US HAVE YOUR LEVEL OF INTELLECT

o-okay, I admit he does exaggerate a little bit...

>using reviews as a measure of quality
but your opinion is only subjective user

The game is older than me, and sorry, it's outdated, that's why I didn't even bother after dying twice. People complain about shooters, but fps/tps rpgs are really muuuch better.

No, I'm manly

also, NV is made by Obsidian, not Bethesda

Starting to feel a bit nauseous.

stop

I got into bed. Hi.

>tfw no user to cuddle with in bed at 4 AM

Dumb gay Irish boi.

Bender