Why are we hated and what can we do to improve our reputation?

Why are we hated and what can we do to improve our reputation?

stop catching on fire

>Why are we hated
Because we're better than everyone else.
>what can we do to improve our reputation?
Why should we? Fuck everyone else.

remove feinstein

Stop being mexican and stop living in the desert like some arab

dab on the haters and losers

Idk why you're hated by the others but in the northwest (and I've seen this happen in other states too) some Californian will move to a city like Seattle and after a year or two will think she's a local and will push her Californian lifestyle on everyone else. I'm not talking about librulz, we have lefties here too, but we're all simple farmers, sailors, or lumberjacks who live quiet but nice lives and here these faggots come, NorCal girls who will do nothing but complain or SoCal mexicans/indians who come here for work and either blast their loud music or smell bad
SoCal dudes are bros though but only the ones who stay in their own state

>Why are we hated[?]
How much time do you have and how willing are you to read a lot of text by a knowledgeable leaf?
>what can we do to improve our reputation?
Develop a sense of self-awareness and try to fit in a bit better by getting the pendulum of time to swing a bit. Also, play up some of your actual strengths rather than the shitty ones you propagate now

Sin city......need I to say more? Obvious attetion-seeking drama-hungry degenerate.

100% this
It goes back to my aforementioned lack of self-awareness that most Californians seem to lack on a genetic level

this honestly
I don't necessarily mind Californians. but they have a refusal to assimilate to local state culture.
It's similar to Al*bamians

Sin City is Las Vegas, Nevada

It's primarily on the internet and not irl.
People love the shit out of California, even s*cal.

No, California is the city of sins, not Sin City. Get it?

>still thinking internet/irl opinion divides exist
hello grandpa

Replace the flag with the Fallout version、です。

whoops, forgot to take your name off

If you spent any time in the real world/weren't painfully underage you would realize they do.

Are you from Vancouver? maybe you'll understand
besides my previous post there's this feeling you get whenever you see them in your area or when they talk about it
If they "like it" they'll accept themselves as a Washingtonian and from then on will say "I'm from Seattle" or "I'm originally from California but I live in x" and immediately you just want to tell them to shut the fuck up or "no you're not from here"
If they don't like it here and move back to their state (mostly NorCal does this) they'll complain to others about how shit Washington is based off of one negative experience, probably because they don't know how things work here and they thought they would settle in quickly
I can go on but it will just start to sound like rambling to people who don't know this feeling

The difference is that irrelevant fucks in the middle of nowhere are given a platform online. IRL, they disappear.

I purposely left it

California is a state larger than your shitty backwater, not a "city", SEApe.

So as soon as I leave my computer all Australians cease to exist? Interesting.

>california

California is whiter than T*jas

Yes, thank you

Fuck off

Not sure why you hate texas.
Very washingtonian/oregonian of you to hate another state for no reason.

i like galifornia, best state to be honest family

Stop accepting and protecting millions of illegals and deport them. It would be a good start.

lmao, kys chang.
Thread's about my state.
No idea what a chinaman leaf is doing here.

California is way too expensive. Also, the law that passed that lowers the penalty for not disclosing HIV is a bit alarming.

stop creating arbitrary lists of banned weapons and lower your cost of living. Also, at least make it seem like you'll actually prosecute criminal illegals.

Some of the worst gun laws in the union. Spics, hipsters and jews galore.

It's a shame really since you have some of the prettiest sceneries in the cuntree, like forest moon of Endor.

Stay mad flyovers

I'm from basically the opposite of Vancouver, but I do know exactly what you're talking about. I have family in, and have spent a great deal of time in, Colorado. I remember the first "great white flight" from SoCal into the PacNW, Texas, Colorado and other nearby states to a lesser degree (then). The best example that keeps coming back to me is 6'/184cm wooden fences. On their own they seem innocuous but are always a sure sign of Californication. Four corners Colorado was a simple and rural place full of Ute Indians and old stock ranchers with a few century old trading posts. Within a decade of Californians it was a shithole where everyone had a 6'/184cm wooden fence and neighbor could not trust neighbor. While preaching about how Coloradan they were, they worked to end cattle drives, restrict hunting, and fuck urban planning. They honestly thought they were helping, but were in fact turning a once unique, historic, scenic, and charming state into their idealized version of American utopia. This retardation is common among the Californian

I like you to be honest.

I don't hate Californians. I hate statists, and it just happens that California has more of them than many other parts of the US.

Having a love of government is the most disturbing and prevalent case of stockholm syndrome in humanity.

>my state
>kys

I'm not a Chang and it's not your state

Hat

>leaf trying to tell me where I'm from
laffin @ ur life

>perfect miami winter day
>70 degrees, breeze blowing through coconut palms
>gf says its like this in LA everyday
>go to LA
>its a brown dusty concrete shithole

I'm from Riverside, as are my parents and as were my grandparents and 2 great grandparents.

The only relevance your shitty city has is when it’s KARA BOGA’d by a hurricane des

What a loser. Sad!

Disgusting. Where is the delicious -40 degrees winter?

I wished Midwesterners would stop coming to LA trying to make it in the art industry only to end up homeless on our streets.

Miami has to be filled with the most idiots per capita of any city on earth.

>muh state culture

add another head to the bear and then nuke yourself

they hate us cause they ain't us