What are some essential coming of age films?

What are some essential coming of age films?

Eurotrip

>6th grade
>sex

Yea right... when I was in 6th grade I would cum in my pants if a girl looked in my direction, the only thing I was banging was The Offspring - Smash

Trainspotting

I assume she is referring to some 6th grade in university or college

>children can conse-

In 6th grade you're like 10 years old correct? WTF IS THIS BITCH TALKING ABOUT.

What fucking school did she go to?

kids born in 2003 are doing anal

>tfw love is going out with someone new every month because you're suddenly in love and constantly exchanging girl friends with your bros and foes thats what love means now days trading off your partner for the newest thing and thinking you've finally found the one instead of waiting patiently until you find someone compatible

>sex
>drugs
>drinking
>6th grade
WTF when I was in 6th grade I was pretending to search for dragons in the school yard with my other "friends." Why are kids these days so degenerate?

>tfw no drugs and sex at 6th grade

dumb virgin poster

She's probably fucking high school aged betas who've given up caring

The changes in the brain during puberty happen earlier for girls than boys.

Hope she drinks a lot. I hope she gets severe brain damage.

>mfw I was in high school there was a 6th grader that got double teamed in the bathroom

where are they now?

There was so much statutory rape going on when I was in high school. The only time I ever remember anyone getting in trouble for it was when some guys from the hockey team ran train on a 12 year old and her dad found out.

REEEEEE SHUT THE FUCK UP THAT SHIT IS NOT REAL AAAAHHHHHHHH

>no drugs and sex in 6th grade
>no drugs and sex in college
>26 years old no drugs sex or friends
>just lots of drinking

Give me one reason why it should be illegal to fuck them.

That's right, you can't.

WTF? And I thought my older brother dating a tenth grader when he was in Grade 13 was weird. WTF is wrong with burgers?

Sweet.

Y..your using them... get a old 18yo that's already used up like a real man

any school in the developed (or non developed) world

Unironically modern music and the shit you see on Disney channels or the like, like Hannah Montana and shit.

lmao this is altered. the real tweet is a 9th grader saying these things.

I'd say that their brains are underdeveloped and thus they are not technically people and do not have proper rights including the right to consent, but that would imply that most of the people here should also not be allowed to have intercourse.

S-Shut up

everyone has access to the internet wherever and whenever they are these days

when I was 12 we had lousy 90s internet on the family computer in the living room so there were no chance of me becoming too corrupted

>tfw used to know a turbochad in HS
>he was literally getting away with fucking 14 year old freshmen girls
>he whined to me about having a pregnancy scare with a 14 year old one time
>he was turning 19 that year

What the fuck, the earliest people did drugs where I live was grade seven, and that was just pot, and it was literally like five people out of the class of 90

I don't know

I think they all moved schools and that was years ago again i was in high school they were in middle

It happened to your school and you just didn't know

Unless your school was small

Hardly anyone in my 9th grade class was like that, that was more 10th grade

Plot twist:
You were the 6th grader getting spit-roasted in the boys restroom.

>having sex in ninth grade
The only people I know who did that were turbo-whores with seniors, really the average grade for sex and drugs in HS was late Grade 10/11.
t. Perpetual virgin

Seems very early. I started smoking and drinking when I was 13 though. Smoked weed the first time when I was 15, and lost my virginity at 17. Still haven't had my period though.

How long have you been pregnant user?

I just had drugs and sex like 2 days ago. Lots of drinking too. Felt pretty good man.

mirin'

there's always a few of those and in a way all the guys are secretly jealous of them. A part of me hates it but they literally do and can get away with almost anything cause their "charisma" meaning they can actually talk to a girl unlike most highschoolers.

Don't know. I tried peeing on a stick, but I don't know how it tells you you're pregnant.

If it recoils upward from the pee and hits you in the cunt, you're not pregnant.

>and love

It really needs to be taught that High School relationships won't last, maybe pry it in somewhere in between History being nothing but the American revolution for four straight years

>cunt
Lol, I don't have a vagina.

Nice passive aggressive projection but i had no problem talking to + fucking women of my own age in HS. I simply have no love for pedoshit.

Are you sure you're not mistaking your overgrown's baby's foot for a penis?

I'm pretty sure it's a penis. My gynecologist told me so.

why would a gynecologist know what a penis looks like?

I think she could tell because of the balls.

>he didnt shoot heroin and fuck hookers all night long on his 12th birthday

Haha I haven't had my periods yet.

You mean breasts?

>he didn't fuck his way out of the womb
get on my lvl

>mfw you have no face

>6th grade
>sex
Nice meme normies. When I was in 6th grade I was one of the only kids that knew how to fap.

that fact that said girl could even have a pregnancy scare means it's not pedoshit doesn't it?

>you can only have kids when you're 18+

I have breasts below my penis?

>he knows this because he taught everyone else how to fap

>That one guy trying to explain how too fap to all the other guys in the class

we looked at him like a mad man

>on a field trip at eighth grade
>With group of friends chatting with qt girl
>We are playing truth or dare or some shit
>She admits that she gave her first handjob at age 11 and had sex multiple times since then
What is going on here

This.

Saurons defeat ushered in the 4th Age of Middle Earth.

buddy, it ain't pedoshit if the girl can get pregnant is my point here
unless you actually think silly shit like man-made laws count

duh

its when god gives people kids, ya know

>silly shit like man-made laws

girls mature faster than boys and seek out older boys/men for sex starting as early as 9

hell I don't know, I'm not a gynecologist