youtube.com/watch?v=fj-2ocIY8MI
youtube.com/watch?v=R6H0i1RAdHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YELLOW CAAAAAAAAR

youtube.com/watch?v=fj-2ocIY8MI

>Diversity in a nutshell

Any back story to this?

youtube.com/watch?v=R6H0i1RAdHk

It's a corpse at ground zero from 9/11. I didn't mean to post it, but I have more if you wish to see.

I was pretty shocked when i saw a KFC in brookling with this exact layout, seriously makes you realise how usafe the area really is.

it's a ritual in Buddhism that instills a sense of the inescapable impermanence of all things. The destruction of the mandala is a reminder that all our hopes and fears, all our triumphs and failures, all the memories that we hold so dear and assign such importance to, will soon fade into the great Void.
In Western culture, people are abhorred to see such a beautiful work of art needlessly destroyed. They want to preserve it as long as possible, show it to many people, take photos of it, etc. This very webm is a product of Western culture's obsession with documenting and cataloging all facets of human experience.
Finally, the dissolution of the mandala symbolizes the interrelatedness of order and disorder. It is a vivid reminder that we are constantly fight the natural flow of entropy. It takes only a few seconds to destroy what took so many hours to create. If we want to preserve our creations -- our culture, our civilization, our technology -- we must actively resist the forces of chaos.

The fuck, even banks aren't as safe up here.

What the actual fuck, context?

Chinks are subhuman

China

YES

Chinks.

gibbons evolved from negroes - goddammit i lost

Schizo attacking a kid because he didn't take his meds.