If aryan people are the master race then why are jews funnier and more creative then anybody else?

If aryan people are the master race then why are jews funnier and more creative then anybody else?

everyone** else

>Aryans
>master race
That stopped in the late 40's

What's with these paki shitposters lately, stop it, you're bad at it and you also cannot speak English for shit.

Higher linguistic IQ. Asians have a higher Mathematical IQ, while Europeans beat out Jews at Math IQ, and Asians at Linguistic IQ.

i guess Sup Forums didn't get the memo

shutpup dingo. get lost.

the whole point of being the "master race" is that you are better then everybody else.

Our civilization is better because the Jews can't into reason, and the Asians can't into Humanity.

All the white faggots who claim they're the master race are the same faggots who think a 2100 on the SAT is good.

Well that's quite clear isn't it?

Now fuck off paki cunt

Their entire shtick is "Look at how Jewish I am."

so... you are not the "master race"?

>Jews can't into reason
I dunno desu. Lot of Jew mathematicians/ physicists out there

Only time Jews are funny are when they're in nitrous oxide form.

you got mathematical IQ and spatial-awareness IQ confused. Jews have the highest mathematical IQ, but have a lower spatial-awareness than asians and europeans.

>blue eyes
>Jewish
Sup Forums utterly BTFO

If you are a tripfag then why are you a faggot?
>because you suck cock faggot

If Jews are the master race why have they been BTFO by everyone except the Arabs? I mean they've been purged by so many societies and they're on course to not existing even faster than whites.

They're definitely funny and smart though.

jews have a higher IQ and have contributed more to the sciences than any other group by a huge amount proportionally

but if you look at the film the eternal jew you will see why germans hated them

jews owned most of the media and poked at german christianity and its morals all the time, they were also very rich compared to most germans who were poor during the depression

it's like having an arrogant neighbour who is funnier, smarter, richer, and makes fun of you all the time, you just snap one day

because aryans deserve high quality entertainment?

>purged by so many societies
and yet they still rule the world.

Jews aren't funny or creative that's why they smoke weed and write fart jokes. They are the least creative people on the planet, they are just good liars. For example, a Jew lied to you and said Jews are funny and creative and then you made this shit thread.

>Almost your entire existence consists of being slaughtered, torched and booted out

>Get to run shit for maybe a couple hundred years before going extinct

Gee, well done.

Some races must toil to provide the bread, others must toil to provide the circuses.