Disney's Darkwing Duck Issue 2 Storytime

Well guys, I was lucky enough to actually find scans of the 2nd issue of Disney's Darkwing Duck!

So seeing as how it's part 2 of a new arc, how about we continue the story eh?

Let's Get Dangerous!
youtube.com/watch?v=cn1nneTGUxI

MEANWHILE, OUTSIDE ST CANARD PRISON

MEANWHILE INSIDE ST CANARD PRISON.

ohohohoh fuck yes

Fffffffffffantastic. please continue OP.

Lo and behold!

A new character!

A new VILLAIN!

Meet Muckduck!

Well well well...

I wonder who "THAT" could be....

Huh...so that's why the Beagle Boys are here.

And we're re-introduced to another obscure fan favorite.

Changing into a reference from Crisis of Infinite Darkwings won't save ya you know.

Wait Pokerface is here too?!

Holy crap, it IS Pokerface!

Someone call CR.

Cause I think I know who's showing up next issue~

How are people not bumping this yet?

Oh hey it's that villainess from the Campaign arc.

And that's all she wrote folks.

Stick around if you like. I'll be posting some bonus features in the issue as well.

Obligatory letter from the Writer.

And now have some Bio Pages!

And finally my personal favorite part of the issue.

The Back of the Cover. Yes this was printed on the back of the cover and I loved every word of it.

Well I hope everyone (who read it) enjoyed. I'll be back whenever part 3 is ripped/scanned.

Until then. I await your thought and opinions.

Thanks for posting, OP.

And thank you for the bump!

This run is actually matching the humor and mechanics of the old stories quite well.

Thanks user!

Oh man I am so psyched. Thanks a ton for posting this!

>Launchpad doesn't DO exposition

Sick burns!

Ooh, I think I know. I've read enough Disney Adventures.

I'm a little sorry he was able to turn poor Mortimer into a genuine bastard. I really liked the kid.

Huh, I guess Negaduck's appearance was the Justice Ducks one. I never noticed.

One of his best, too, and further emphasized when I flip THE SWITCH

>I'm a little sorry he was able to turn poor Mortimer into a genuine bastard. I really liked the kid.
Well won't know for sure how this turns out till the arc is over

Also since we're dipping into DA content, wonder if we might see Solego eventually?

Never read the Disney Adventure comic.
What's the deal with him and why everybody loves him so much?

Geniully curious.

fascinating that a 20 year old cartoon still has its fans

I remember reading a Disney Adventures comic about that Rabbit (I wonder if they'll have that mask hunting leopard)

>Also since we're dipping into DA content, wonder if we might see Solego eventually?
Haven't they mentioned there's a possibility of doing a real, Disney-approved Ducktales crossover? Bringing Solego back would be fucking awesome.

Fluffy is a kitten given superintelligence through scientific experiments, making him into a megalomaniacal supervillain. He's the only recurring villain from the DA comics, and he become a bit of a fan favorite as a result.

>Haven't they mentioned there's a possibility of doing a real, Disney-approved Ducktales crossover?
They did but that was over a year ago shortly after the omnibus of the 2010 series had been released. This new comic was supposed to have started a lot sooner but apparently the new DuckTales show Disney is working on had caused them to delay it. So I have no idea if a new crossover is actually still in the cards or not.

Oh my gosh!

Where can I read issue 1?