ITT: Characters you had no idea were real people

ITT: Characters you had no idea were real people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lno6YgyrGX0
youtube.com/watch?v=qcqOgnQyXp4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ktsbai2D7Ps
greatideas.people.com/2015/11/05/titanic-theme-park-resort-dubai/
usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/titanic-is-getting-its-own-ride-in-2018-see-the-twitter-reactions-2015611
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You didn't know James Woods was a real person?

>black people
>real
I hate when Sup Forums lies

not a person but nambla

fucking why

youtube.com/watch?v=Lno6YgyrGX0

What in the fuck?

I knew that one, but i love lockup.

This. Speaking of South Park, I somehow never heard of Scientology before its episode. I even thought South Park completely made it up. When pic related happened, it blew my fucking mind.

James Woods is a massive cunt, speaking as someone who lives in Rhode Island.

LONG LIVE THE NEW FLESH

Reminder that he is walking around a free man as of last year

I didn't know this kid or the "Sit down, niggaaaaaah!" teacher were real.

>"Sit down, niggaaaaaah!"
I actually remember that story. So I watched that episode/scene/whatever knowing exactly what that was all about.

Had no idea about this kid though.

This. I just can't explain that feel when I realized.

I have the opposite thing, i always thought jay sherman existed in real life

Allen Ginsberg was a member or at least a strong associate. I remember one of my friends teachers loving the guy. Dude was a degenerate. Had a few interesting things to say, but fuckers like him make me very skeptical about 50% of gays.

>Booty is more important than food

Ginsberg struck me as a guy not so much gay as a kind of sexuality the modern day LGBTQ community doesn't even have a name for yet

I'm still not entirely sure this man is real.

For real?
All of them?

>Had a few interesting things to say, but fuckers like him make me very skeptical about 50% of gays.
Oh fuck off. One prominent gay over 50 years ago being a proponent of pedophilia doesn't make most or even half of all gays pedos, you fucking moron.

I thought Sup Forums was smarter than this?

In real life, that kid is fucking adorable. He made a dumbass mistake, but he's about as far from a sociopathic hellion as you can possibly get.

Still, funny episode.

Kek, he is.
And it feels so good.

Mr. B is, at least.

He's real, though the image they use for him on the show is what he looked like in the 70's. Dude's actually really old.

Have you ever looked into scientology further? Like if they weren't so sue happy I'm sure some one would be making a movie off of the shit L. Ron Hubbard did. They tried to infiltrate like every government agency to wipe negative info on the church. They tried to make it look like journalists writing against them were insane by having members impersonate them and do crazy things.

Didnt they already try to make a movie off of L. Ron Hubbard's work

He does. His name is John Lovitz.

Battlefield Earth?

Isn't the Booty Warrior out now? Chris Handsome needs to watch out.

>black people
>people
I hate when Sup Forums lies too

Also, my first exposure to Adam West was in Fairly Oddparents, and I didn't know he was real until a while after that.

Despite the disclaimer, I still thought they were joking.

The narration and music tries to make him sound like a monster but the whole thing is just hilarious.

Yeah, Battlefield Earth. But I'm talking about the stuff they did in the real world. He had yacht sex parties, he tried to conjure demons using sex magics with the rocket scientist Jack Parsons. He bullshited his way to Lieutenant in the Navy by borrowing a congressman's stationary and writing himself a letter of recommendation.

I knew leonard nemoy and the guys from x-files because of that one simpsons episode

I like that Adam West played a parody of his own character.

Then he played a parody of himself in family guy, fucking meta

I like how they made Lamilton's grandmother this infuriating pushover of a caretaker, where Latarian's real grandma straight up said on TV if she didn't think the cops would come take her away she'd beat his ass right then and there in front of the cameras.
youtube.com/watch?v=qcqOgnQyXp4

they parody him in so many cartoons but as a kid I had no idea who this guy was

>I like that Adam West played a parody of his own character.
That's basically what his career has been for several decades. Nobody took him seriously as an actor after Batman and after spending some time trying to distance himself from it, he decided he may as well embrace it because it was the only way he was going to get work.

>I thought Sup Forums was smarter than this?
No matter what you define as "this", the answer is always "no."

A L W A Y S
L
W
A
Y
S

Seems kinda crazy to form or join an official organisation dedicated to something illegal that can land you hefty prison sentences and brand you a social pariah.

Might as well write direct to the FBI and ask them to put you on their watch list.

I think they were originally a bunch of creeps banded together because Gays and Lesbians were making progress in being tolerated as being open homosexuals. They thought it was a good time to out themselves as well. It's sort of like how Trannys join the LBG movements because technically there's some overlap in their goals and treatment but when put under the lens they're completely different beasts. Nambla is that but much worse and they were immediately rejected.

Me neither, but every time he showed up, he always made me chuckle. I guess that's the power of making a reference that's dated but not unfunny.

Watching Homer at the Bat for the first time at a pretty young age, it was pretty surreal seeing actual baseball players being part of this comedic cartoon plot. The talk with my dad (who's always been big on sports) about how those were just fictionalized versions of real people in that cartoon was pretty funny in hindsight.

Is that steve buscemi?

It's a lot more complex and disturbing.

The early days of the modern Gay/Lesbian movement, there were a lot of pedos who believed that man/boy love was "natural" and that it was critical to allow it to be made legal so "kids could discover their sexuality with older men/women".

It naturally freaked the red pill gays out, so once the gay movement started gaining traction, the gay male pedos were pushed out and had to form NAMBLA, hoping to jump on the bandwagon for the gay rights movement.

The lesbian pedos meanwhile outlasted the gay male pedos in terms of the fact that they hid their depravity better but eventually were forced out once the gay men and women splintered ideologically once the lesbians went full retard and created intersectionalism to hitch their bandwagon to the feminist movement (largely to recruit more straight women to turn gay). A lot of the nastiest of the second wave feminists, Andrea Dorkin, were pedophiles and pedo supporters who didn't hide their sick fuck urges to rape little girls until they became bull dykes.

> no read File name

I have this vinyl.
Only one I owned.
Found it in a thrift store for like a buck. figured it was good for a laugh.

I didn't realize he was real until I found that exact album in the clearance bin at the record store. It was surreal.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ktsbai2D7Ps

This.

In the late 60s/70s, there was a serious push in the gay community to legalize pedophilia from people who could be "converted" (or groomed) if adults could fuck them with no consequence. The male part of the community rightfully shunned them once straight society started asking questions about how they could support such shit. But the lesbians kept pushing it as hard as they could, especially once the lesbian/feminist alliance happened and you had Dorkin and company tacitly supporting child fucking, as "natural".

It's one of the reasons why there are a lot of folks both in the gay community and outside the gay community, who are appalled at the idea of sex change surgery/hormonal therapy for little kids. The idea is that is the new form of "grooming" that the gay community denounced and disowned in the 70s.

Eh, I wasn't really making moralfaggy judgements on Nambla either way, just thinking it seems a bit retarded to out yourself as a pedo. But thanks for the explanations, I guess if they thought they had a chance of being accepted I can kinda see why they did it at the time.

I thought Rick and Morty completely made up the Titanic reenactment amusement park. I'm 32 fucking years old and this still happens to me.

Theres actually a titanic amusement park? Weird as hell.

>A lot of the nastiest of the second wave feminists, Andrea Dorkin, were pedophiles and pedo supporters who didn't hide their sick fuck urges to rape little girls until they became bull dykes.

I'm gonna need a link or something for this, cause it sounds like bullshit.

Paul williams
Dexters lab

What the fuck does trans-kids being able to transition early, have to do with supporting pedos?

dude link

this can't be fucking real

>implying kids are in any way mature enough to decide their fucking gender
I really hope you're just baiting. If a kid isn't mature enough to consent to sex, they're sure as fuck not mature enough to decide to change their gender.

mfw this is real

greatideas.people.com/2015/11/05/titanic-theme-park-resort-dubai/

usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/titanic-is-getting-its-own-ride-in-2018-see-the-twitter-reactions-2015611

Most of us (black people) already knew Fleece was real. The show's creator counted on that so him showing up in the show would be funny. White people didn't know he was real so they were all deadpan about it, until later they found out he was real...and even then they generally just say "Wow, I didn't know he was real. That's like SO funny"...but they don't laugh.

Kids can usually tell by the age of three what gender they are.

Vaguely on topic but is Kayne not known for taking jokes well? Was South Park's episode about a specific event?

my mom got thyroid cancer and turned into a modok for a while before they cut it out.

Allowing a child to decide their gender is absolutely fucked up, and if you support it then I hope you enjoy all the misery, suicides and mental illness it will cause. Children who don't have reasoning ability or understand long-term implications of decisions are in no position to decide something which will so drastically alter their lives and how others see and treat them. It would almost be less cruel to sexually abuse them, at least that's something they can put behind them and move on from. If they decide they've made a mistake about gender reassignment when they reach adulthood they're fucked.

I suppose someone should say something about you being black. Not that I care, but here's your reply. I will not be the man that breaks the tradition.

> we've never actually seen Casablanca

you have missed out on something timeless and genuinely good, fix this

I think you're forgetting that the incident with the fried chicken was also real

didn't scientology sue comedy central because matt and trey shared super secret 'truths' about scientology?

DWORKIN, IT'S DWORKIN GODDAMMIT! STOP SAYING DORKIN! I refuse to associate comic funnyman and deadline misser Evan Dorkin with misandrist hamplanet Andrea Dworkin.

Also, seconded on source for Dworkin being pedo. The only pedophile stuff I can find of her is her calling Ginsberg a pedo.

It was surprising to see that his real-life self wasn't horribly, unfathomably ugly. I think the caricature took on a life of its own shortly after they started doing that joke.

>It would almost be less cruel to sexually abuse them
Can you have ONE conversation without shoehorning your FUCKING SHOTA FETISH, user?

>mfw remembering that user in the talkback thread who actually MADE sketti
>then threw up while eating
>AND ATE THE VOMIT-COVERED SKETTI

Not even him but

>Complaining about other people and their fetishes
>Reverse engineers a reaction image to be furries

How did you get this picture of me?

Oh my goodness. The things anons will do for (you)s.

>DWORKIN, IT'S DWORKIN GODDAMMIT! STOP SAYING DORKIN!
kek

That still has nothing to do with child fucking.

It was mainly just mocking Kanye for being a goober. Probably the Taylor Swift grammy award if you want anything specific.

I just realized that the maggot from Corpse Bride is supposed to be him.

What? Really?

I think he was supposed to be the host from survivor. Different name though

found it

Gotta love anons going down the darker paths of /ck/.

Why even have ramen noodle in it

So you have an excuse to use the chopsticks.

Don't try to make sense of it

Have you heard of Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief? A documentary on Scientology that aired on HBO. It was a pretty damn good docu, had some real fucked up shit inside the church brought to light.

>your chest starts to hurt, haha
I can't.

Welp, that's easily one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen.

if only her getting a pig heart was real.

Every other kid told me he was just my parents.
But i knew he was real