So I havent been keeping up with Harley Quinn but I kind of want Red Tool to become a reoccurring character in DC. Why...

So I havent been keeping up with Harley Quinn but I kind of want Red Tool to become a reoccurring character in DC. Why? Because theres something hilarious to me about a ripoff, of a ripoff sticking around. Am I just crazy, or do any of you also want more Red Tool satire

If it means for Palmiotti & Conner to fuck off Harley and never touch her again, sure why not?

Well it would help prevent Harley going full on Deadpool

What do you mean by "prevent"?. You mean giving RedTool a mini by Palmiotti & Conner?

>Because theres something hilarious to me about a ripoff, of a ripoff sticking around.
Shit, you must love early Image then.

Its just that recently Harley has sort of been veering into Deadpool territory, because DC wants their wacky character too. So yeah why not?

>DC wants their own wacky, 4th-wall breaking asshole
>Not making an Ambush Bug movie
FUCKING WASTED POTENTIAL.

Yeah, I am with you too. RedTool mini by Palmiotti & Conner, sounds good. Someone should make a petition or bother DC with that until it's a reality

So... Did they ever retcon Harley blowing up children? Kinda hard to read a story about a "beloved" character that did that shit.

It was never canon in the first place.

Really? Explain, please.

Why? There's no indication of that anywhere, it's as canon as any of the Villain Month one-shots.

It happened in a dream.

Seriously? Well, that's a relief. No matter how good her series may get, I would never have read it because that would always be in the back of my mind, you know?

>no indication of that anywhere
Except the fact that no one has mentioned.

Red tool doesn't seem to be that bad of a guy.

the problem with Ambush Bug is that he isn't nearly as easy to make violent. That's the appeal of Deadpool, violent satire

That and he hasn't actually funny.

I remember seeing in Palmiotti's twitter that as far he's concerned that shit never happened and they would never acknowledge in the book. I'll see if I can find the tweet

If DC didn't make such a strong attempt to undermine him for Twinkbo they could have just used Lobo as he had been before.

Then again I guess Harley is easier to manage since she sticks on Earth.

Man, I can't find that tweet. I remember seeing it, weird

Yeah, why hasn't Amush Bug caught on?

palmiotti should have a rectal cancer

Not enough exposure?