Did he really kill fiddy men?

Did he really kill fiddy men?

Yeah, he was a real honest soldier just like Chris Kyle

TASTED FINE

Probably didn't do all the shit he said he did given in the show it was even proven to contradict itself, but some of it was also probably true albeit exaggerated.

The fact that he hallucinated dead Japanese soldiers returning for vengeance while in the sweat lodge indicates he did actually kill a bunch of guys, or that probably wouldn't legit freak him out.

450 if you count filler

Isn't 50 a pretty small number for a WWII vet?

Unless he's ignoring battle victories and only counting people he killed for the hell of it.

He saw them all in heaven pissed at him didn't he?

He's actually talking about a specific incident where he single-handedly killed 50 men.

No that is a huge number any way you slice it. Unless he was in the 360 noscope recon division, which utilized nukes every 25 kills.

He lied about ever setting foot in Europe at least.

Yes, but he never bit a Nazi's windpipe in half and I'm seriously doubting he actually owns Hitler's canoe.

>Implying

Pic related managed to no scope 505 people.

>Tojos
>in heaven
Pick one.

That is not a man

That is an Avatar of Death

if every WWII vet killed 500 people there wouldnt be any WWII vets left

White Death is an enormous exception. I'm honestly surprised there aren't any cults out there worshipping as a Sonoma Zeus.

>it takes killing an entire battalion of soldiers to find true happiness

This basically.

He probably didn't even kill that many, but just enough to feel guilty/haunted like said.

He truly believed he did. And that's really all that matters.

>tojos
>men
Pick one.

Chris Kyle is a cunt

naw about 350

*was

I wouldn't doubt it.

What I'd doubt is if they were ALL necessarily people who he was supposed to kill.

it was hitler's canoe in the sense that it was a canoe belonging to the german nazi army.

t. Jesse Ventura

Well, Cotton thought it was heaven. It could have been an ironic hell. He thought it was heaven since his shins were there.

More like dree fiddy

>first post and thread thread went to shit
Sup Forums is like the opposite of the rest of the site.