YMS THREAD 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Continue the shitposting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtY_vGJkSl0
reddit.com/r/TrueFilm/comments/6gqqfq/yms_is_an_incredibly_frustrating_critic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that Adam Johnston from YMS (YourDogSucksMyCockDOTorg) who is a bestiality loving hipsterfuck?

Horsefucking, baby dicks, kissing your grandpa.

Yes, Yes it is.

What did he mean by this?

vegans are subhuman and should be cannibalized

That you should discount any opinion he ever holds.

I think we should get Adam's dildo collection to his parents.

Excuse me but could you please provide me with 1,000 independent sources directly linked as I do not know how to use google.

>tfw thought up more ways to fuck with him but he wont join this thread

>providing evidence for claims is a joke now
>literally what being stupid sounds like

LE BURDEN OF PROOF
LE XD LE XD

What are you even saying? You didn't fuck anything up, just screeched the whole thread. We all saw it.

It was real in your mind.

It's time to stop.

>you live in a first world country where people laugh at the concept of burden of proof

What happened in the last thread?

>implying that le burdenfag wasn't the most autistic thing in the thread

autism

Or you could fuck yourself?

I am not laughing at the burden of proof. I am laughing at how he did not understand the burden of proof.

>asking for proof is autistic
He wasn't, the moralfags, vegans and the one guy arguing dogfucking were.

is this going to be a ethics and philosophy discussion thread or a dog fucking thread guys?

But I did you stupid fuck.

>he
>not I

Prove it.

>everyone is one poster

You know the last time I was at a bris with my grandpa we were discussing the burden of proof that lays on the state when it comes to cases of bestiality when the Moil started sucking the baby's dick and before I knew what was happening my grandpa was kissing me passionately. It was so fucked up, my grandma was right there so it was totally awkward!

I literally linked the definition of burden pf proof and some dense retard kept asserting that it wasn't about backing up claims with evidence.

I don't understand what's happening.

Not to be an autist but I legit couldn't find the tweet with all the dildos.

Does anyone have the picture of him pissing in his mouth while there's a fursuiter in the background with his cock out? It was taken at Rainfurrest last year

dont be coy there were only 8 posters

All philosophy is really just dog fucking when you think about it.

Just ignore all the shitposting and kiss your grandpa bro.

Does anyone have a screencap of him getting absolutely ripped to fuck in a reddit /r/truefilm thread this week.

He deleted after Adam sent his minions to the thread.

what the fuck

I'm glad islam is overtaking christianity in the west, now atheists will take command of government once those retards are gone

>implying it matters when you dont even get the meta cognition of your appeals to authority

>he still thinks burden of proof is an appeal to authority
Just stop, mate.

We need this and this.

Didn't Adam get molested with his brother for years but didn't say shit till he was 19?

>still doesnt get it

Link to previous thread pls

Yeah the guy in the suit was an blue fox with pink eyes. It was defintely Adam because of the hair and general greasyness. It was in a hotel room

>still thinks he is being clever or smart
You don't know what an appeal to authority is then.

Yes, OP posted Adam Johnston from YMS (YourDogSucksMyCockDOTorg) who is a bestiality loving hipster fuck.

sure buddy sure

Burden of proof isn't an appeal to authority you fucking tard.

Did it look like this?

I never said it was

His brother and his dad according to his GTA V stream. He blames his brother for making him gay. The dude has major issues.

whoops

Red Letter Media is way better
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtY_vGJkSl0

Very funny

I'm sure being a dogfucker is totally unrelated and a benign aspect of his personality would be better off legalized

(al-jequid)
Allah is truly akbar

The reddit thing was great, legitimately called him out on all his bullshit. Don't agree that he's the worst critic in YouTube land but it's satisfying to see somebody neatly summarise all his double standards and nitpicks.

He also visited the thread and commented, basically called him a retard over and over and nitpicked technical errors like him saying a review was 20 mins when it was really only 17.

the dogfucker? people watch this faggot?

>reddit letter media

Not really, the fur was blue
Btw in case anyone was wondering why Mark and him split
>Adam is an alcoholic and a queer
>Gets drunk with Mark at his place and makes advances on him
>Mark gets upset and it makes it awkward
>Adam goes UGH FRIEND ZONED AGAIN
>The process repeats while Adam masturbates to horses and dogs
>Mark stops doing work because he just can't deal with Adam
>Adam doesnt want to pay him anymore so fires him

Link?

Good one fellow 4channer!

Google fag

reddit.com/r/TrueFilm/comments/6gqqfq/yms_is_an_incredibly_frustrating_critic/

Source on all this?

>it's ok if it's Sup Forums pandering shit but not when Sup Forums wants the same with actress threads
really makes you think

His stream
Google

Uh the burden of proof is on you idiot. Link me a source that conforms to my subjective standards or fuck off.

The post is deleted, retard.

Go home Adam, you're drunk (again)
READ THE COMMENTS RETAR

Hence, why my original post was requesting a screencap, you fucking idiot

Not about to sift through hours of stream footage

I want to read the original post

Read through the fucking comments you fuckiung retard wsadfgeaoijesgfkmlpfgse[okp its all fucking iwion thbgeree

>praising snowpiercer
I want to take the dogfuckers side

That's what I'm requesting too user

Did dog fucker Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDotCom (YMS.com) find out that /our guy/ Mark is into lolis or what's wrong?

It's still there just look in the threads.

Thank you!
I knew that face was familiar, it belongs to Adam Johnston from YMS (YourDogSucksMyCockDOTorg) who is a bestiality loving hipster fuck.

Why are you still mocking burden of proof as if that isn't a thing?

Can you guys give me a quick rundown on this mentally ill nasty furryfaggot called Adam Johnston from YMS (YourDogSucksMyCockDOTorg) who is a bestiality loving hipster fuck?

Recommended: 15 Haunting Photos Taken In North Korea
Recommended: 25 Weird Women You Won't Believe Actually Exist
Recommended: 15 Rare, Painful Vietnam Photos You Won't See In School

Moral objectivity is subjective
It's ok to fuck your son
Jews love baby dick
atheists have the worst(best?) religion
vegans are retarded
proof isnt proof unless u spoonfeed me

Hey guys! Did you know that God is just Dog spelled backwards? A dog being the animal that is frequently raped by Adam Johnston from YMS (YourDogSucksMyCockDOTorg) who is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

>le spoonfeed meme
It's just you being lazy.

You hypocrite.

I'm not that guy, just giving a rough recap of events thus far

I know

oh autism-chan...

But spoonfeeding is a dumb retard meme.

>Moral objectivity is subjective
subjective morals are objective*

Do you know what's dumb? You guessed it right, raping animals like Adam Johnston from YMS (YourDogSucksMyCockDOTorg) who is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality does

Nothing hypocritical about that, bud. Asking for evidence isn't being lazy

>kids really believe this shit

so tsundere

Atheists actually think it's okay for fathers to have sex with their adult sons.

I've been watching the stream and it says a lot more than 'Mark not doing his job'.
Apparently he said to his family Adam raped him and asked him for sexual favors, plus the bestiality thing.

Kind of fucked up.

Adam Johnston from YMS (YourDogSucksMyCockDOTorg) who is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality actually thinks it's okay for humans to have sex with their pets