ITT: What jobs Sup Forums has
>neetcucks can gtfo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rp8hvyjZWHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I collect taxes

Wal-mart cart pusher

so you're a thief? niggers arent included

I look into peoples' lives and determine whether they are a national security threat.

Marine Engineer

I guard the house when everyone else is out.

The government pays me to do this.

plumber

kill me

NEETs are literally master race though
>HUUURR FUCK THE JEWS!
>I-I'm sorry Mr. Shekelstein sir, it'll never happen again!! Please don't fire me

Also merchant marime here, Deck Officer though.

Dont sailors trip a lot on deck? I would think tripping is common.

I'm deciding who gets a chance to get hired or not when I'm not babysitting bosses.

I do layout and construction Surveying

I'm a leaf, but I'm in taiwan on vaycay with my gf.

Meeting her family

Probably you are CIA and you already know.. but
youtube.com/watch?v=rp8hvyjZWHs

It's in your best interest not to trip on deck. Taking a hard digger is pretty rare, you generally watch your step when you're out on deck

Lolbertarians don't get jokes. The taxes I collect is welfare

what
don't worry bro, if you keep working hard, learning your shit and create your own business or something you'll be successful
choose one, aspie
>trying to leech off the dollars of honest taxpayers who work hard in their everyday life so you can live a poor, stagnant as fuck existence
or
>having true financial independence and the ability to buy whatever you want, working hard, being a true alpha male and doing good for your bloodline
My boss is a cool old white dude, btw.
anyway, here's your (((you)))

Comfy so comfy

Niggers arent included he said

What part time job should I get that's not in retail?

>Something where I don't have to deal with customer service etc
>Flexible hours for morning classes
>Physically active

Salesman

Working as a free lance journalist in my gap year before going to university to study politics and history.

Programmer

Chef, i hate my job

I was just pretending to be a libertardian!
personal trainer?
nice

I heard this is the worst. Tons of school to get treated like shit and work shit hours.

Try writing. Look up websites where you can sell articles or take on jobs that people need written. It's nice and as much work as you want but no more. Decent pay too if you're good.

Professional jew or, in other words, lawyer.

I am physicist currently working for oil company.

Wendy's or McDonald's?

Okay I need some advice
I'm getting a degree in software engineering at a two year school in one or two semesters, how the fuck do I get a job with that? Should I begin looking at internships or transfer to a four year college and finish up a full degree there? (I already have gen ed requirements for most schools).
I have literally no idea where I need to go with this besides "not here"

Field Engineer
>few months in: YAY! I get to see another country!
>few years in: FFS! yet another project in some goatfuckistan shithole? Give me a break.

>look into peoples' lives and determine whether they are a national security threat.
kek

Her grandfather just invited me to a "Lions club" dinner....am I gonna die ?

cop

I am a security monitor as I go through college to get a real job.

Biomedical Scientist, from UK on holls

As for many things in like, software companies want experience. Get your own website/blog/whatever and do as many independent projects as possible to fill your portfolio. Same for EE or chemistry, but those require a /diy/ type stuff. You should start doing "weekend projects" in your free time before you start transferring to a state school, so that you have 2+ years of stuff before you graduate and can hit the ground running.

DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE MOVE TO SILICON VALLEY. As someone who lives here, the insane cost of housing is such that you'll always make more money where you currently live. If a company wants to move you out here, find another company.

Additionally if a company does ask you to move to the bay area, straight up tell them to their face that the cost of housing is too much, and you're not going to be with them if they want you out here.

>The taxes I collect is welfare

Nigger detected

Or Autistic detected

Or possibly both

Don't try to establish a career, we don't have much time left on this Earth -- if you need to, get a shitty job just so you can at least buy yourself food and try to live with your family as long as possible.

In the meantime, hang out with your friends on /pol

Even if it isn't the "Moose's Club", balls up and awaken your inner leaf
listen to this guy, ive seen a hilarious thread looking at prices in silicon valley and it looks unbearable

Thanks man. I have a few friends I can move in with for the bay area actually, so would it be worth negotiating a higher salary under the pretense of bad housing costs then raking in extra dough or is the bay area shit for more reasons?

Who the hell goes to Sweden for holidays?

Avionics

you sound paranoid. of which means do you insist humanity will end and by what force? Nuclear?

Somalians

I love this meme. Hitler once addressed people like you.

I don't wanna shit post irl mate!

But if the thread is still up I'll post a pic or 2

Landscaper/laborer

No, I'm not Mexican

steam plant supervisor

head chef at wendys

Public Relations/Media Advisor

Finance

ER nurse / paramedic

I hold the copyrights to many memes

Do you lick taints?

Cashier at CVS here. Job is actually really good, like 90% is standing around asking little old ladies if they need help finding shit. Gonna miss it when I finish my criminal justice degree.

dystopian SATANIC decay of civilization etc etc
careers are pointless, millennials are fucked and will acquiesce to Commie basic income domestication anyways once the AI takes over most things

I outjew the jews and make shekels trading stocks.

i work at wendys

Online graduate student, unemployed, living the NEET lifestyle.

Bank IT

Buyer, my job ask me to act like a jew as much as possible

What's the most exciting/critical thing you've had to do?
Same goes out for all anons if they wish to answer

Im afraid you get same fate as developers from our country, its hit or miss profession, you need to do tons of freelancing until someone notices you and take you under their wing, you need expirience for pretty much every job with decent paycheck.

not even gonna bother with a reply
not even gonna bother with a real reply

Police Officer/SWAT Operator

I respect you.

I come from the trades and now that I'm doing surveying,I know that all the whitehats complain about the work you do. Passes me right off. They tell you how to do your job but don't understand who it's done.

>Pro tip: Tell the engiee to fly a kite when it comes to building form.

Alone or are you part of a firm?

Full time Neet!

My friend got his bachelor's in computer science and landed a job right out of school for $60k a year. He never did an internship, and he had not other work experience other than working at Arby's when he was in high school. He's not a particularly good programmer either.

Pressclipping.
I'm scanning daily newspapers for news about politicians, ambassadors, rich and famous people, uploading it to database, and sending it out to clients..
btw. I hate newspapers, I don't want to read it, but I must because of job..

Honestly, how is that going ?

I'm not putting you down, I just mean. What's a normal day for you?

Trump Campaign Adviser.
Not giving any deets for the NEETs, but I'm a mid-level staffer.

We keep up frequently with Sup Forums and reddit activity and trends. I just spoke with a top level adviser earlier about the Trump/Clinton plant rumors, and the whole office got a kick. We usually make fun of you guys for your basement conspiracy research but this one is next-level fun.
Trust me, Trump is far from a Clinton plant, and, without going into any details, sections of the campaign staff have been offered upwards of a Mil. to switch camps, infiltrate, and implode this whole thing - but none of us, that I know of, would set aside their integrity and passion for the Donald for a little bit of money.
I've personally met Trump twice, and he is as genuine as they come.
I have friends in the Clinton campaign, and I hear it's a very mundane and unenthusiastic environment, aside from the occasional feminist that actually believes they're doing a service to the world. Most the Clinton campaign knows of the corruption, but the dollar signs over there are bigger than any of us could imagine.

Anyways, I'm setting up the odds and ins for the upcoming Flordia and Maine rallies.
Stay passionate Sup Forums!

that's for the (you)

here's one on me (:

>engineering degree

>2 year

Is this common in Burgeristan?

I'm a self-employed slave.

Freelance camera operator/Video producer

Mostly do corporate stuff because it's easy it pays well but have started to do a bit of work with network news, and honestly, it's a lot more enjoyable

Bulls

GM of a warehouse.

keep crying manlet i make 100k

I do security for AF. It's really boring. Im staring at the plane right now.

Nope. I got a buddy in Texas who did 4 years and is only just getting his permit in another 2 years due to lack of work experience.

I get enough money for rent, good food and I can't travel once per year so that's nice.

I'll go back to Uni this fall though after being a Neet for 4 years.

Barely a year out of uni. The most important thing I've been trusted with so far is drafting some documents for a client who was meeting with the parliamentary secretary of a minor senator.

Most of the critical risk and crisis stuff goes to the senior employees with a few years under their belt. Grunts like me get the boring day to day media releases and minor jobs until we've proved ourselves

I'm a stay at home dad

Is it possible to get involved if he's not campaigning in my state?

*cuck

I can travel, is what I meant to say.

I came back from Hong Kong last week.

Air Force 1. Don't know why I didn't type out the whole thing.

part-time merchant

did you choose the job?

I wanna try out for CCT but I always fear I'll washout and end up in your position.

is it really like purgatory?

I'm an intern at a tech company. Making $20 (USD) an hour so not bad.

He's only a cuck if the kids aren't his

If they are his and other people are paying to raise them he's a king

No wonder they import all engenieer from other countries, there was a seminar few years ago, i was surprised how lacking US educational system was, their engineers are so narrow minded i felt like i was talking to bachelor student not a 35 year old man who is 10 year in the bussiness, you cant tunnel-vision your profession Americans ffs!

I'm a professional batman

Flight Instructor.

It's pretty chill, but most of the students are annoying af

Train police recruits.

Hong Kong is nice. I might book a 2 day mini vaycay there while I'm in taiwan.

Also damn, sweeden pays neets well.

I can't say I'm jealous though, I like what I do for a living. I'm one of those guys who can say I'm doing what I said I'd be doing when I grew up.