Almost all of the world's great paintings, literature, and music were inspired by Christianity

>almost all of the world's great paintings, literature, and music were inspired by Christianity
>almost no Christian movies have been made since the 1950's

Why is this?

What has Christianity done for me lately?

What have you done for Christ?

God created you, you ungrateful prick

Why don't atheists realize that, if they apply logic to their own systems, their systems fall apart?

>inspired
Key word: Inspired, you even used it in your 1st greentext but suddenly dropped it in the second greentext
You have many movies inspired by christianity, see Zack Snyder

Because God's domain is an ever shrinking pocket of ignorance.
Today's believers are necessarily dimmer than hundreds of years ago because no one knew how fucking old the earth was so you might as well just trust the Bible.

What a boring uninspired thread. Get better b8.

>cosmic evolution
Fucking what

how did we go from augustine to this shit

goyim please we've been over this

Provided the moral and cultural foundation for the country you live in...unless you're shitting in a street or something.

This is deep.

>jews control hollywood
>jews hate christ
>jews have always hated christ since the day they killed him
>jewish directors are so degenerate they turn atheist but still have a hatred for christ
>also they are anti white
jews. atheist art worked in the 70s and 80s but now it's going downhill fast and of course they do it for the root of all evil: money. "Fuck art" that's what a jew thinks.

>Christfags think Christianity is the sole factor in the moral, social and cultural fabric in developed countries.

I'm so sick of this meme. Christianity undoubtedly played a role but where are all the great works stemming from majority Christian countries like Kenya, Madagascar, The Solomon Islands, etc.

I wouldn't say "almost no", there is a Christian movie scene.

You're right. There was no morality and culture before Christianity.

Not even but but the answer is very obviously that Jews run Hollywood

>implying the bible isn't the oldest Jew propaganda

Pagans built civilization.

Is it also providing the moral and cultural foundation for the Congo? They're majority Christian too.

Young Earth Creationists should be sterilized. There's a reason why intelligent cCtholics disavow it while only the inbred, retarded, protestant hicks from bumblefuck nowhere in the Deep South still believe it

>cCtholics
>intelligent

Yeah the people who believe the Earth is 6000 years old are retarded, but believing in a guy elected by humans to be the voice of god isn't.

Do you also believe in the divine right of kings?

>>almost all of the world's great paintings, literature, and music were inspired by Christianity

It's almost like you don't understand the role of patronage in the arts and the history of religion.

you have to hate your own culture, religion, and racial identity if you are a white person beg for forgiveness every day and dont ever produce any white offspring

>pic

Only Jesus never actually existed. The character is a conglomeration of folk heroes from many sources and put together into 1 person by Constantine. The same goes for God and Satan. They basically took a shit load of religions and molded them into one set of characters in order to bring the people together.

I thought that was the guy from Man vs Food and it said Good Eats at the bottom.

Probably because there's only one Mel Gibson and the only other people pitching Christian films suggest shit like your picture OP.

>Do you also believe in the divine right of kings?
how can you be a christian and not believe that? Do you even Bible m8?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was making people think he disappeared.

>how can you be a christian

I'm not retarded