YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP.

>YouTuber CopperCab has posted her first video online since coming out as transgender.

>It's been five months since the viral star, of the Gingers do have Souls video, uploaded a vlog.
Speaking for the first time, Claire admits she "can't put on a mask anymore" and vows that she is "going to be myself".

>The 23-year-old thanks Caitlyn Jenner who "helped me out a lot" by revealing she was trans last year.

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36961638/youtuber-behind-gingers-do-have-souls-clip-posts-first-video-as-trans-woman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lu7bldQixnA
youtube.com/watch?v=RsBSJQqzMRU
youtube.com/watch?v=jLtGHCWvtP0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosso_Malpelo
twitter.com/CopperCab
sonichu.com/cwcki/Un-clit_2.0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i guess he wasn't trolling?

>her

Why can't people realise it's really a mental illness.

>cosmo
>chris chan
>this sorry fuck

All fucked up by the internet and this is the result

the fire rises

How much money do professional trolls even make?

>the BBC actually took the bait

top kek

Gingervitis disease has mutated. CDC to declare health crisis.

Becoming a woman surely raised his soul counter

>not wanting to be a cute girl
s m h t b h f a m

>YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP.
he's trolling you dumb fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=Lu7bldQixnA
lel

>people are taking this seriously

Why do moot looks like he is from another world on every pic ?

attention whore move along

fuck this irrelivant bullshit slide thread. get in here faggots

>having severe mental problems

>>cosmo
>tfw you just remembered about its existence.

You guys really broke him. Look what it lead to.

It's like someone made some Daria characters come to life.

Same reason he doesn't seem to age properly. Mootykins is a time traveler.

It rubs the lotion on its skin, or it gets the hose again.

>""""""her""""""
>""""""she""""""

Soulless ginger boy pussy.

We are so far into cuckery that literally any troll can claim to be a woman and no one can call him out on it because that would be "transphobic".

A day will come when a pervert muslim will walk into a female bathroom and claim he indentifies as a female

It's amazing what some people will do to promote their channel.
I won't believe he's legit until I see his mutilated penis

WHAT
DID ANYONE EXPECT THIS?

>6'2
>230lbs

Just so everyone is aware.

I won't believe it until I see an un-clit.

>Top ten jokes that went too far

>U CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP.
you can. And he did.

HES TROLLING AGAIN YOU GULLIBLE CUNTS

How do you become so poor with basic written skills that you start randomly capitalizing words for no good reason?

The only people I ever see do this are niggers, SJW mind fucks, and the mentally ill (progressive!).

What's there to literally stop anyone from just being completely normal and claiming to be transgender?

You can just get a change on paper, then claim to be a butch MtF Lesbian.

I guess it makes sucking the souls out easier

>be ginger, no soul
>be woman, no balls

I thought this guy was a troll.

Is this the ultimate end of his tricks?

>YouTuber CopperCab has posted her first video online since coming out as transgender.
> her
gbk2 leddit

Would you please gib back Crimea?
I can't go for a vacation there, fagget!
And all this because of you, fagget!

CUTEBOLD A C U T E
Why would anyone wanna be the little girl when you can be an adorable retard kobol that booby-traps every square inch of floor whenever you sleep

>her

Kill me

Looks more like aids or chemo desu senpai

This season of South Park better be the best one ever.

The Irish are the trannys of Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=RsBSJQqzMRU

Did Chris actually find a girl to fuck him before he chopped of his dick?

Where did this whole "Gingers don't have souls" thing come from?

Nah m8, he's gonna get a shit ton of followers and recognition from this, then even more when he drops the troll bomb.

Looks like one of those goat things from Undershit.

DELETE THIS

You're forgetting about Jessi Slaughter

What's the painting over this freaks shoulder?
Pretty apt.

It's a joke, you retarded aspies. Jesus fucking Christ, you retards have legit autism.

Yeah, he hired a hooker. Got cringe worthily fascinated with her due to a very small amount of native blood.

South Park said gingers have no souls
This guy made a video where he acts freaked out and silly
South Park made fun of this guy

Now he makes a living by acting retarded and playing an SJW character on right wing internet shows

>her
lol
That's a MAN, baby.

radfem uprising when

Def a troll. Pretty sure all his vids are.

The one where he yells at MEMAW is fucking great though.

youtube.com/watch?v=jLtGHCWvtP0

Hey big bad America, can you please tell to Russia, that Crimea should belong to Ukraine?

He's quoting the article.

He wont be neither cute or girl though

fucking kek

I thought he didn't chop it off yet, but has festering sores which he believes is a growing vagina.

He also puts his frozen cum in there in order to impregnate himself

AHAHAHAAAHHAHHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAAHHAHHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAAHHAHHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAAHHAHHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAAHHAHHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAAHHAHHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAAHHAHHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAAHHAHHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAAHHAHHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAAHHAHHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAAHHAHHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAAHHAHHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Best troll of 2016 2bh

>Ivanka was JEWED
Now I want to see her BLACKEX

Whoa, I never would have seen this one coming.

Guys a top tier actor and troll. If you legitimately fell for this you're retarded. Look at his clown make-up.

Literally anything for views

Southpark had an episode where Cartman goes after ginger kids. The episode was meant to take the piss out of racists, but the actual ginger discrimination ended up being entirely too funny, so ginger jokes started catching on with kids/teens. Matt and Trey basically created a new category of discrimination by accident.

Just out of curiosity is she into dudes or chicks?

He's always done that. I think in his mind it implies emphasis. Like if you watch some of his videos he'll randomly raise his voice when he thinks he's saying something important, this is the text version of that.

Stop sliding this matter... Crimea is crying for help!

What please no

This is more interesting.

Crimea can cry me a river.

And just like Germany crying for help will not stop Russia.

Tbe question is will there be more leftist suicides over this or when Burce Jenner slips the mask.

How old are you?
Ginger were believed to be devil's spawns since forever.

Example from our literature
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosso_Malpelo
>'Rosso Malpelo' is Sicilian for 'Evil Hair', a nickname which combines Rosso (Red) with Malpelo (evil hair), as Sicilians believed people with red hair were malicious and had an evil disposition

B-but I cannot into vacation into Crimea!

I remember that fuck from the boxxy days.

god what a shitshow.

When? I don't remeber signs claiming the irish were of the devil.,

kek why is it always the ones that are deranged or unstable in some way. You can't make this shit up, it's always people that have gone through trauma or other bullshit

looks like a clown.

It's called T.I.T.S

Trolling-Induced Transgenderism Syndrome

Jessi Slaughter has it too.

Go to her twitter page to see a better makeup job.

twitter.com/CopperCab

>mfw bbc took the bait
This guy is a next level troll.

huh? The ginger fag is fucking a bbc?

Now that I know four differant internet celebs, two of which I knew about before the transgender thing came out as transgender...

it really makes me think...

I think transgenderism is a real thing but people legitimately might be adopting it to be different.

There was NEVER any kind of attention paid to gingers as a group before that episode. It might be a target as a general feature of bullying, but gingers were never singled out like they are now. It's really funny.

>her

There's still some debate about whether or not trannies are mentally ill, but I think the world knows coppercab is. He's a follower and always has to be "unique" whether it means being an ultra-feminist, bisexual, or a tranny.

I hope McInnes does another interview with him in a wig.

sonichu.com/cwcki/Un-clit_2.0
scroll to the bottom for pics ;')

>her

Can we not enable the mentally deranged.

>her

This wasn't a thing in North America, the stereotype didn't make it abroad here despite there actually being a reasonable amount of Gingers.

South Park really did spark the bullying of Ginger kids. Probably thousands of kids got bullied because of south park. Which is fucking hilarious, and sad, and fucking hilarious.

look up "un clit" on the sonichu wiki thing

>He also puts his frozen cum in there in order to impregnate himself

I keep reading this but can never find a source

Its shocking to see how much Chris has changed.

>wanting to be mentally ill

British Broadcasting Company, not the brown stuff

i swear the tranny thing is a fucking plague. i wouldnt be surprised if it were just a push to get the beta males to neuter themselves. its almost always white males who go tranny.