DISNEY DUN GOOF'D edition

DISNEY DUN GOOF'D edition

OBLIGATORY PETITION: change.org/p/walt-disney-encourage-disney-to-make-wander-over-yonder-season-3

PROMO: youtube.com/watch?v=tZs8wW2ZFf8

NEXT (AND LAST) EPISODE:

The End of the Galaxy (SERIES FINALE)
>With just one surviving planet left, Wander and Sylvia lead a band of rebels in a final stand against Dominator, while Lord Hater rushes to conquer the planet first.
- Airs Monday June 27th at 8pm/7pm central on Disney XD

FIRST FOR DOMINATOR FAGS AND SKELETONDANCE FAGS NEED TO GET OVER THEIR IDEALS BEING ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT AND NEED TO STOP BEING DICKS WHEN PUT IN A NEGATIVE LIGHT AND TRYING TO FIGHT THE FACT "this is a woy thread user!" WHILE ALSO BEING PASSIVE AGRESSIVE THEMSELVES.

Ah, fuck, forgot to name the thread. Should be able to create a new on before the finale, anyway.

Thanks user, we needed that.

yea not shit these things dont usually last a week

you're fucking welcome, people need to stop shoving their dicks into fictional characters and talking about it 24/7

I want to play with dominators tits holy shit the flower episode

I was being sarcastic user, cool it.

Already starting this bullshit? le sigh...

did someone say all powerful super golastic donkey vagina?

s-so was I
I'm getting a dark feeling in the last episode, i feel something big might happen to wander or sylvia in the finale, do you feel it too anons?

>le sigh...
>posting an unrelated image

>le sigh
Don't do that.
The skeleton dance is alright, though.

Always with the donkey vagina and asshole.

no stop being so dramatic, fuck off

it'll be a grand finale but stop this childish shit, and i don't mean like childish acting like the shitposters, i mean childish typing

I don't see how le sigh is bad, and I posted Skeleton Dance to spite the person I was replying to

Alright, few spaces left to fill up.
Should I add the Wander Pacifist one again?

I WAS TRYING TO REFERENCE MILLER YOU SHAGGY POSTER

This thread is already so negative, I think I'll just go to bed now

>people insulting each other already
>shipposting already
>muh bingo
>anime reaction images

it's not even 15 posts yet, guys

i mean it is now but come the fuck on

Hey, asshole, at least the bingo creates discussion and negates the shit posting.
F-fuck you, I thought it would be fun.

We were doing so good for a while to in the last thread! It's a shame it didn't last

DONT TALK SHIT ON BINGO user, HES ONE OF THE ONLY THINGS THAT PUTS QUALITY IN THIS FUCKING THREAD

Bingo is fun, it's the only good thing in this thread so far aside from Skeleton Dance, keep going

You should stop taking the games ideas from other talkback threads of popular shows and using those games here because those people obviously have no fucking bars.

hm

You think you're sneaky? I see that guy hanging himself back there.

Can we please stay on topic for AT LEAST 10 goddamn posts?

stop samefagging you nemo

Yeah, I agree, let's talk about Skeleton Dance

Can you shut up for 5 god damn minutes

>no fun allowed
Alright user, whatever you say.

I'm only pushing Skeleton Dance to spite the first person to post here man

that means literally nothing except how he wanted the birthday boy to win

>admitting to wanting to start an argument
you are no better, and should be shot

Yeah, and your Dick is a solid 11 inches if this is the only reason he wanted to make out with the Skeleton

>implying it isn't just a general shit poster trying to stir shit
You were baited, user. Notice it's always the start and the end of these threads.

>if this is the only reason he wanted to make out with the Skeleton
where did you get that from?

name one fucking time wander was gay for hater, and don't do none of that "you can't say this was bugs bunny comedy" posting shit.

They stirred shit first to be fair

>The Fremergency Fronfract
>The Big Day
Get the fuck out of here

5 minutes are up ;^)
But seriously, who else is glad the shows ending? I know it's great and all but we wouldn't want it to turn into another sponge bob like series where it loses quality every episode.

Awolololo lumpus sat down at his desk and thought about how lovely Hater's dick was that night.

"He boned me pretty goo

he looks at the clock and realizes it's 9:11 am, just in time to take a shower, when he gets up, his pencil knocks off his lamp and it lands next to a note

it reads 2 Sup Forums character-limit posts long about a girl wanna suicide

what will awolololo lumpus do?

Wander over Yonder: Coooock month is here.

This has been the story of this Wander over Yonder thread.

>Saying it will be Spongebob if it actually got a fucking 3rd season closure
Your just as bad as the fags who say Gravity Falls would've ended up like Spongebob or The Simpsons if it got a 3rd season with better pacing

This is one of the most tiresome misunderstandings, it happened in the gravity falls generals.

Season 3 of both shows would've had a plot and would have been laid out. It's not like spongebob in anyway, dude.

It drives me fucking nuts when people say that crap

why are you all complaining so quickly

>waaah my show is over im gonna fight this guy!

hey fuck you GF was shit and has nothing on wander

Guess i;m wrong then, yeah Gravity falls and wander over yonder did have a story plot while the Simpsons and fairly odd parents just had random antics. honestly didn't think of it that way

Because everyone here is a fucking moron

can you shut up for the rest of the god damn existence of man kind?

i thought you were just a piece of shit but you're the one asking this bullshit question? really? just fucking OUT yourself

>shit posters at the same time every thread
>people taking the bait
>people complaining when there is actual discussion

Take your pick, user.

see

You have to be 18 to post here. Isn't it a little late for you to be up?

You're right user I got work in the morning

How could you not know of it like that? Are you completely braindead to not know about the third season plans?

Teenagers can work, this is true

Teens can work, ya know,

where do you work? at the national bodyguard of mcdonalds?

Never knew the plans of the 3rd season

I work in the treasury branch where I process orders doe the product to be distributed to our clients, sir

yea, you're completely wrong, you didn't even think about how both shows had a fucking story to tell.

you have to be autistic if you throw wander/falls into the same boat as sponge/fairies

Kid, you're obviously underage. Fucking up typing constantly is a surefire sign of being like, 12. I would know, I used to be 12 as hard as it is to remember.

Teenagers are also terrible liars but I believe you when you say that you never know the Season 3 plans, because your that fucking stupid to compare Wander to the Simpsons

this thread makes me feel like pic related

Notice it's always at the same time of day the shit posters flood in. What, are the ausfags or something?

Yeah, this thread just makes me feel awful on the inside. How did things get so bad so quick?

it's always nice to just see someone samefagging and get that moment where it just clicks

Haha, right user? You sure got me. Who would have thunk with the same opinion.

There's still hope
What does he mean by this?

>skeleton dance was posted too much one day
>after ignoring it for a good sense of awhile, an user finally snaps
>after he embarrasses himself, an user or two ( ) takes it upon themselves to bait/spite/enrage that poster
>he, and now a few others thinking it's legit, are all pissed

>dominator

isn't it nice to have two devices, user?

>there's no point in coming to these threads anymore
hold the fort down guys, i'll... be right back

It's true. Skeleton Dance was barely in the last thread and the shitposts still continued. Feels bad.

ISN'T IT SO FUN TO JOKE ABOUT SUICIDE WHEN A LITTLE GIRL DID IT A FEW WEEKS AGO? ISN'T IT FUN TO MOCK HER IN THESE VERY GOD DAMN THREADS?

?

Two devices, user. Two different IPs so you can post without a countdown from the previous device's post.

Please, PLEASE stop thinking that proves anything, that image right there.

Any mentions of death in these threads are automatically linked to the girl guys, sorry, we can't ever say die anymore

The thread before last thread had a bunch of skeleton dance, yes, a lot of it, but it was fairly harmless in the scheme of things.

That user up there is just posting it to be spiteful, or a shit poster doing it to goad skeleton dance shippers.

ITS 9:26 PM WHERE I LIVE

>this thread is now just 4 posters fighting

You can, he literally posted about killing himself though.

>but it was fairly harmless in the scheme of things.
not him but you're missing the point, the complaining has always been about how annoying it is and the abundance of such posts, it doesn't hurt anyone, of course not, did you think that's why he was complaining? and me in a thread 3 weeks ago

And now these threads always seem to be filled with Skeleton Dance complaints whenever its mentioned. Good fucking job

really shows how dead this show is and has been

Last thread pulled 80+ posters, this is just posted really early in the morning and its pretty aggressive right now.

>it's my fault people have been complaining about things in these threads before i ever found them

Post gay wanders so the shitposter will blast himself into the next dimension.

I'm directing that comment at all the complainers in general dumbass

cool thanks for clarifying after the fact numbnuts

Should've waited till tomorrow afternoon or something
I'd wander into dat orange pussy if you know what I mean

Less complaining more MEGA WHERE

>i'm the spiteposter and my outcome is making me pleased

>85 posts of you 4 faggots complaining from start of thread to current time
wow

GUYS WE HAVE A GUEST, BE NICE EVERYONE

oh great its the guy that contributes nothing but constantly complains about not wanting to use any other bullshit site and demands a mega

this thread is really going places

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SHIT GARGLING ASS TOILET CUNT LICKING NIGGER LOVING BASTARD BLASTING DICK LICKING AUTISTIC FUCKTARD!

I SAID TO BE NICE AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DID, THIS IS WHY THERE'S ONLY 4 OF US HERE

>Previous threads where tumblr shipping autism
>Current thread is Sup Forums cancer

Guys, can we stop being this munch of literal bags of salt? Everyone has the right to an opinion, stop bickering over nonsense.
Also i'm pretty sure non-WOY images are meant to be labeled as "spoiler" before posting.

>actually almost 100 fucking posts now
never, never going to work
this is going to reach bump limit before the americans even wake up

honestly, I just feel bad for the waifufags who came to this show for lewd reasons instead of being attracted by the gorgeous character designs and sets and lovingly crafted storytelling.

Guys look, it's another one of these posts again

IM GONNA FUCK YOUR ASS TO HELL AND BACK, GET OUT OF THIS THREAD AND COMMIT SUICIDE YOU BITCH

>non-WOY images are meant to be labeled as "spoiler" before posting.
what the fuck is wrong with you?

>I just feel bad for the waifufags
why? they can control it, the people who sit here and have to see "should i watch the show? i found the im the bad guy song on youtube and im thinking it's got loads of potential" constantly posted which breaks any string of hope more fans could come in from liking Wander's good intentions and shit just for "mm yea green tits and good song"

MEGA
E
G
A