Hey Sup Forums my cat just died today what can I do to feel better, I already miss her a lot

Hey Sup Forums my cat just died today what can I do to feel better, I already miss her a lot..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zYjtnNGoHXk
youtube.com/watch?v=1WUhKvPfHl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Turn her body into a drone.

wait, time heals all wounds. cockoon until you're tired of it, watch movies and read books and sleep and remember to eat.

You can buy a dog.

You'll never get to see her again. Remember all the fun times you guys had? All those times she'd snuggle by you and be cute as shit? It'll never happen again, she's fucking dead

I used to watch movies with her

>emotional
>owns a cat
Checks out you're both pussies

Don't you gypsies eat cats or something? Turn kitty into stir-fry

Mine died last month
I've been shitty for a week
Just go in the woods, get some branches and make her a cute grave with small wooden decorations and shit
It's strangely cathartic

Well Romania bro, assuming you aren't just shitposting, theres not a whole not that can be done. Just remember the good times with your cat, and don't let the grief get to you. Its hard but you'll live.

I'm sorry for your loss friend

you fuckin gypsie, you ate it... don't ya?!

>9gag

and get a new one

I am delighted your cat died

Eat her. You are not yourself when you are hungry.

my dog died today :(

Great minds think alike

You can check these numbers

sorry bro

That's sad, it must be sad to live in Romania but that makes it even more sad.

This, funerals and memorials are for the living, not the dead. It will help especially when you can visit it.

Plant something over her grave. Used catnip bushes for mine. Nice to see a healthy plant were you let your old pet go.

Sit outside ouside a supermarket in sweden and beg for money

You have to cut of its head and drive a stake through the heart to prevent it from becoming one of the undead. It's for the best, you know you have to do it.

My cat died last September, literally the worst thing i've ever had to deal with. I've had a grandmother, grandfather, and an uncle die but nothing compared to that stupid fucking cat dying. It'll get better, for a while I legit felt like I would never be happy again, but it eventually went away and I started to feel normal. It took about a month for me, longer for my wife. Sorry for your loss OP.

Take time to mourn.
There is no fix for that. Think about the good times you had .
Tell us about your cat.

My condolences user.

when this happens to me the world is gonna finally fucking pay

And the days are never full enough
And the nights are never full enough
And life moves us by
Life a mouse in the tall grass

Well, you can do a lot of things to immortalize your cat's life/existence such as taxidermy..

Or maybe making a fur car out of his fur and using his hide to create the inner linings; you'll need to cure it first.

You can salvage his cat meat and grind it up and pull an elaborate prank on your friends and invite them over for some 'burgers' or just eat it yourself..

You can make a sculpture out of his bones if you're artsy and crafty enough, maybe.. That might be hard.

You can burn his body and throw his ashes into the ocean or keep it in a vase and put a laminate picture of him on the vase.

Or you can freeze your cat and keep him intact until cloning become available..

fur cap*

wow using trips on Sup Forums

>my cat just died today

Take this as an opportunity to get yourself some new pussy.

My sympathies, user. I've shed a few tears thinking of when my kitties die, but I know it's going to be a lot sadder when it happens.

Gib Erdély back

cats suck, don't get a dog please. cat owners should NEVER gets dogs because they'll never take them for walks, or take them anywhere for that matter. weak willed pieces of shit needed a cute thing to live with without having to deal with the responsibility of actually taking care of something other than using it as a joy toy with the only maintenance being occasional feedings and litter changing

fuck you

Time will heal you.

By heal i mean, forgot about things you loved.

Like the woman i was with, she then took my heart and broke it into pieces, and the pieces are well hidden, all around the world.

Feels bad man.

Cats are sociopathic mammals it never once cared about you.

Sorry man. Shit sucks.
Waited a year to get another cat after mine died, 15 years old.

My cat hates being picked up. It can be difficult to be affectionate with her since she's had abusive owners and hates being picked up or cuddled, that sort of thing.

But she's still my princess and I don't know what the fuck I'm going to do when she dies. Meanwhile, my mother's cat is twenty (20) years old, literally a year younger than I am - I have spent almost my entire life knowing that cat, and she's obviously going to be going soon.

Life is heck.

my 2 stupid cats live.

Get a kitten

Speaking from experience:

If you value your furniture, don't get a kitten
If you value your home lacking the scent of cat pee, don't get a kitten
If you value your sanity, don't get a kitten

Raising a kitten right is much tougher than just owning a cat!

But they're just so gosh darn cute you can't help it.

I identify myself as a catdrone!

Sacrifice her body to the lord KeK

I'm so sorry. :( I think I will have a nervous breakdown when my puppers passes.

who cares, cats are shit tier pets anyways

no es verdad.

Get a new cat and call it Vlad the Impawer

Build a noble monument to the cat.

>TFW I found me a Stray cat near my apartment complex
Don't know what to do with her to be honest. It was a spur in the moment kind of thing

Theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=zYjtnNGoHXk

related movie
youtube.com/watch?v=1WUhKvPfHl4