Are living conditions in Canada more like western europe (good) or more like the US (shit)?

Are living conditions in Canada more like western europe (good) or more like the US (shit)?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/1891681/so-this-one-time-in-canada-i-got-frostbite-australians-photos-of-frostbite-go-viral/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Europe, why are you asking Sven?

All three are basically the same

the only downside is the weather

I was wondering if the rampant poverty of the US spread to Canada as a result of you being neighbors

The weather is a good thing though.

it probably keeps out a lot of unwanted people, yes :^)

>implying

it can't even keep Canadians away

they get their blacks, otherwise no. there's a documentary on detroit and some canadian city on the other side of the river. the canadian city is clean and peaceful, while detroit is the total opposite

More freedom and safety than either US or Europe. It's literally the best country.

how accurate is this pic?

It does a good job at keeping you and the Burgers out though.

Canada has comfy suburbs and big roads, just like the US.

Suburbs are kinda terrible imo. If you wanna get the real experience in either Canada or the States you need to go rural.

Now that the weather is -20 do you think the haitians even want to stay?

It doesn't keep them out, it just makes sure they never return.

globalnews.ca/news/1891681/so-this-one-time-in-canada-i-got-frostbite-australians-photos-of-frostbite-go-viral/

Never underestimate the will of a Haitian to get some gibs

rural>>>>suburbs>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dogshit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>citylife

this objectively

wouldnt be difficult for your 56 percenters considering our entire country is on the border

Western Canada does. Quebec and Newfoundland have more traditional narrow layouts at least in the city centers.

Like US
Poor infrastructure and higher crime rates than Yurop. Big problem with fentanyl and legalizing marijuana makes us Uruguay tier rather than Holland