No Batwoman in Injustice 2 - No Buy

No Batwoman in Injustice 2 - No Buy.

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2016/06/20/netherrealm-taking-more-aggressive-approach-to-dlc-with-injustice-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck is that cape on Huntress (?) on the right?

No Alfred? I can settle for Batman

Killer frost I guess based on the frozen joke.

No Ivy - No purcharsing

so that it. the hype to Injustice is dead

Next chapter when?

Today. Check out kat or wait until someone storytimes it

Why wasn't there a chapter last week? Or did i miss it somehow? It's not in the usual page i use.

You missed it. There was one

>More batwank
>Like it's a good thing

Jesus batwoman is one butch carpet muncher.

And that's good

I know right its amazing. Read the first trade last week, she is now my second favorite in the bat family.

Holy shit you are right and I thought I'm the only one. We should bomb Boon about this, I'm not playing another Injustice without mandatory Injustice characters. Actually we all should.

>Not bothering Boon since I2 was announced

Nigga pls. I've doin it since day one, everyday without stop

Has today's Injustice comic been released?

Because that's how we improve upon the first Injustice. More fucking Batfamily.

>Impling anyone gives a fuck about Captain Leddit
>Impling anyone gives a fuck about Manta

I don't know who Captain Leddit is. Shazam?

After checking Boon's twitter, looks like we have quite a number of people who want her. Guess it's time to join the forces.

Cold. Captain Cold

Oh.

Wait really? Is that still a thing? Is this... Is this the user that hates Captain Cold for no reason?

You mean Ivy or Batwoman?. I guess both are the most requested ones

Nah, I am just messin you. I don't care about Cold as long as he doesn't take Ivy's spot

No one cares about Batumblr
Literally the only Bat-character who couldn't keep its own ongoing

I support this only if they do not make her ANOTHER white female

Surprisingly both, yeah.

No way he would user. I reckon Ivy will get in even if for DLC. Killer Frost is the one most likely on the chopping block, she already had a game.

Meant for this

Batwoman shows up as an NPC and gets raped by Injustice Superman before he annihilates her with heat vision.

Never ever.

Seriously, whose fault is it tha the injustice comic has been so late these past few weeks? Is the artist not getting it done on time?

Is out, my man. It's just that nobody has bothered DL'd and storytime it

Um... Wanna storytime it for us?

No Batwoman in Injustice 2? - Pre-ordered.

If Batwoman is in the game I'll fart all over Rob Liefeld if I see him at a convention again.

Why?. What does Rob have to do with Kate?

If someone storylines injustice, I might post nudes of my ex dressed as Batwoman

Okay dude. You better do it

Is this Loss?

Just give me Katana and I'll be happy. Hopefully movie synergy will work out in my favor.

If katana is in the game I'll probably still fart on Rob Liefeld, but I'd probably have to let Scott Allie touch my balls. Might not be worth it.

Is there an Imgur album or a link to all the old Injustice comics around somewhere? I haven't read it in a while and the second game being announced made me want to get caught up.

ign.com/articles/2016/06/20/netherrealm-taking-more-aggressive-approach-to-dlc-with-injustice-2

good

Usually the comic is storytime by now. I'm thinking the guy that usually does it might be dead or something?

As long as half of them aren't retarded guests this time I'm fine with it. I want as many characters as possible.

>more characters = bad

come on man, paid dlc is nothing new and is never going away if you don't like it you could always wait for the komplete edition

so no injustice today?

Yes it's available to buy, but nobody has scanned/ripped it yet

Have her play like Kenshi, but with Kitana's voice.

Ya think they'll replace Hal with Jessica or Simon as the game's Green Lantern? All the other GLs are dead still right?

I¨was gonna say that Guy, John and Kyle had better option but I rememered that those guys are dead. So yeah why not?

I assume Ras will bring back the dead characters with the Lazerus pit. So yeah, any of the dead characters are back on the table I guess.

Also, when will one of you dudes rip and storytime it?

>nudes
>dressed
Which one?

Twitted Boon asking for Batwoman and Ivy.

Welcome aboard mate! She's fantastic. Read the Williams and Blackman run then jump ship after they leave then read Question Convergence and of course 52.

No. Either Yuzuriha from Under Night in Birth or Johnny from Guilty Gear. Kenshi is a scrub swordsman.

I want Midnighter. Just imagine, he's already edgy in the main universe, in Injustice universe he can be even more edgy.

OP here, glad to see where this is going. Be sure to write on Boon's twitter and ask to add the characters that you want in the game. Thanks guys who did.

OK WHERE THE FUCK IS THE GUY WHO SAID THAT HE'D POST HIS EX NUDE PICS. BECAUSE I AM WAITIN

>his smile
why do i love him so Sup Forums

SERIOUSLY DUDE, YOU'D BETTER APPEAR

I AM WAITIN

APPEAR NOW!

Hal surrendered willingly and took off his yellow ring after Earth prime Supes pushed Sinestro and Black Adam's shit in during story mode in IJ1. He'll probably be the GL in Injustice 2 as well since he promised Barry he would rehabilitate.

>Almost The Barrying

Bucce pls

>cold blooded

Doesn't Injustice constantly shit on Bats?

Dun Dun Duuuunn

THE END

NOW DUDE WHERE ARE THE PICS!!!

>King Shark

pls no boon

only physically and emotionally.

Constant wank about his unbreakable objectively correct moral fiber though.

Not the dude, but you're based

pls yes boon

Thank you for posting it whole user!

Finally! Snart makes his entrance.

ENOUGH WITH THE FLASH VILLIANS

Wait, I thought user meant "pls not boon don't kill king shark", that's why I replied with "yes pls boon"

run, barry

where u at mang