CNN on youtube blocking certain words?

I've just made multiple comments on CNN videos talking about Benghazi and DNCleaks

Both don't appear, if I change account and look at it from a different PC.

Does this have merrit to it? If true, this could be fucking huge. Can somebody test? Post something containing "BENGHAZI" or "#DNCLeaks" and look from a different Device with a different account if that comment appears.

This is hilariously delusional of CNN if they think they can get away with that shit.

(Maybe not that delusional - they can get away with it, it seems)

CNN even manipulates polls, they were just caught tweaking demographics to show a Hillary lead.

All of MSM including Fox have the common belief that filtering, altering and deleting communication to serve their own agenda is perfectly acceptable. About the only place to find unaltered communication is in published books, which by copyright protection and hardcopy pages may not be so easily "embellished."

If Hillary cheats her way into office we may see a revival of book burnings.

Did you post them on youtube? From what I know, youtube gives people the option to filter comments before they show up under the videos.

>talk about the DNC Hilary gif with family
>Google "Hilary Clinton DNC gif"
>nothing
>realize I'm on Google
>go to Bing and search "Clinton DNC"
>find it

It's a real thing guys

The same thing happens on Youtube.
It's called comment "ghosting" or something.

Jewtube is using shadow-banning techniques.

>CNN on youtube blocking certain words?

wow, i support fox now

user, CNN, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, RT, AlJazeera, etc. are all private businesses.

They can block whatever they want. They aren't held to any standard other than by the advertisers, who are having a goddamn field day with this election cycle.

Don't ever think that the interwebs are some kind of public infrastructure for the good of all. It's all marketing, son. Marketing.

>being surprised by this shit

>Commenting on youtube videos

You are the cancer, please end your life

A baby has learned major news sites filter comments. Congratulations baby. Now next step for you to take is to realize 1000 comments are written by staff working there.

well I have noticed changes in google about year or two ago already, being on Sup Forums for too long than I should have, I had many specific google search terms that ended up NSA buying a van with my name on it, but years later, I didn't find anything on the subject when trying to remember it.
It happened more than 10 times, like they were wiped from the internet, like some mandela effect.
Even let's say trying to find praktische idealismus pdf file, was impossible on google, I remember it downloading 3 years ago within 2 minutes of googlings, now it took me 45 minutes and nothing, then I went to yandex, searched it in russian, and within 3 seconds I shit you not, I got the book.

I fail to see how this is a problem. There's nothing that says a company has to be politically neutral. Many choose to be because of fear over what taking a stance might do to their bottom line, but if people are so concerned about the political leanings of a given company they're free to not patronize it.

>trying to cross the road.
Oh shit two cars are heading my way I have no option only to choose a car to get hit with
>blue or yellow?
Everything is shit now

Why so insecure, you stupid cuck? Get fucked and get on your fucking knees like your ELITE soldiers.

Yeah whatever, irrelevant-third-world-shithole#853

>be private business
>try to control information to the detriment of the country
>CAUSE BLOODY REVOLUTION
>GET SHOT

lol, there won't be a ivory tower high enough in the land to protect them

USA is propaganda, Hillary is propaganda, Dolan is propaganda. USA been in war for 250 years now non-stop.
>believing anything that comes out of mouth of American
Go suck Ahmed cock in name of USA that conquered your ass.
Oh wait, you probably an Americunt anyway. Do you love American TV, love their music, you sucki nice American dick?

Liberal detected

IT DOES MATTER when there are email leaks from the DNC giving these 'news' stations taking points on how to assassinate Trump's character

Go fuck yourself faggot leaf shill

>literally insult US-elite-soldiers
>"Haha you american."

Literally kill yourself for your cuckishnes, you beta-male. Get a fucking grip.

>it's okay for companies whose purpose it is to deliver facts to completely warp said facts to suit their own agendas

This ends up with the question is capitalism the best?
I mean.
Wake up, be manipulated how to think,how to feel by media for money gains.
I drink coffee to be addicted to it and be under productive, well let's take that lung cancer, now my senses and mind is faded I feel like shit.
Oh time for work to pay my loans that were in the usa induced by education or the advertisement on spending habits.
Now I will go home to my ugly ass stupid wife, who is emotionally influenced money financer, well I have no money now and the only thing she can do is stalk others on social media and whine at me, because her life is boring, but she wont do anything because it takes time and energy.
I believe I should feel safe, not being on constant alert, how someone tries to fuck me over, tries to make me feel and think, it's fucking retarded.
It is not for what our ancestors fought for so that some specific people could influence our lives and make us think like they like.
Dog eat dog world, but it's too much.

Naw your just dumb as fuck and youtube itself has shitty auto detection shit to try to see if a comment is spam or not. If for whatever reason YouTubes automated system determines a post is spam it jist hides it untill the uploader if ever decides to go through the spam and make it viewable to all.

I

Was du bist ist ein feigling wie die hurensohne aus Jewnigermerika.

These companies used to hold themselves to factual and truthful standards. Its called journalistic integrity.

You are watching the death of freedom

Yea I'm shadowbanned on Twatter too.

All of a sudden I stopped getting likes/replies. I usually get replies when I comment on stuff because I trigger people and all. Which was weird because my tweets were sent and I could see them.

Turns out others couldn't see them - only me could. They could only be seen by looking at my profile. I tried a different account and I was able to confirm.

>Slovenia

>Sprichst Deutsch
>Judenegeramerika

Proof? If this is true it will give the plebs more reason to quit the damn site.

Information is very powerful, censorship and information control can be just as deadly as mass murder, and they are ways to directly influence a population,

Mutti sagt: komm zu mir. Wir sind Berliner.

This isn't true. They are common carriers and if they wish to maintain that status they cannot remove things like that. Go read you fuck.