TRUMP GENERAL - ALL IS WELL IN THE KINGDOM OF TRUMP EDITION

>PAY-TO-WIN: Obama Administration Sent $400 Million to Iran as American Prisoners Were Freed
wsj.com/articles/u-s-sent-cash-to-iran-as-americans-were-freed-1470181874

>Hillary says: "We are going to raise taxes on the middle class," crowd cheers
twitter.com/SeanKD/status/760605882065485824

>THE MAN WHO IS INVESTIGATING CLINTON RIGGING ELECTIONS MAY BE ASSASSINATED
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule

RALLIES
>Pence Rally in Phoenix, AZ 8/2/16
youtu.be/-qMi-dNE0Wo
>Trump in Ashburn, VA 8/2/16
youtu.be/V6H-DqWhXBE
>The OVERFLOW ROOM in Mechanicsburg, PA
youtu.be/O8J8UtQJu2k
>Trump in Mechanicsburg, PA 8/1/16
youtu.be/Qi6i242Yauo
>Trump in Columbus, OH 8/1/16
youtu.be/n8CcHURfuXs
>Trump in Denver, CO 7/29/16
youtu.be/WB6einfNK2A

INTERVIEWS
>Donald Trump Interview on This Week with George Stephanopoulos 7/31/16
youtu.be/hhy-xQbQ14s
>Manafort on NBC 7/31/16
youtu.be/lkCG9cL0h7o
>Manafort on CBS 7/31/16
youtu.be/jernEOHGt7w

ENTERTAINMENT
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>WALL STREET IS WITH HER
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-b5X69vREAg
youtu.be/WiuGDIdRyPY
youtube.com/watch?v=CuzpFMWReZw
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470193318732.webm
infowars.com/former-k9-handler-blows-whistle-on-hillarys-rage-get-that-fking-dog-away-from-me/
youtube.com/watch?v=zgywD3XJaWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOO~

Yeah I just saw that tweet.

Someone endorse me pls

What's all this about Ivanka and harassment or something?

lolno

Some meme about Eric saying Ivanka wouldn't let herself be sexually harassed because SHE A STRONK INDEPENDENT WOMAN

If Paul Ryan loses to Nehlen will they find a new speaker? It won't automatically become Nehlen will it? There'll be some crazy fucking process due to the internal power dynamic, right

>mfw I admit I support trump at my university
Never before have I felt such a seething hate directed towards me. Then entire lecture theater was full of people looking at me like I was scum

I got a bit hard

NATIONALISM RISING
youtube.com/watch?v=-b5X69vREAg

THIS is why Trump will win the presidency:

youtu.be/WiuGDIdRyPY

>post by my id

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=CuzpFMWReZw

Paul Ryan would probably resign from the Congress altogether if he lost his primary. The GOP would then elect a new Speaker for the last couple months of this Congress.

You might get a nationalist gf out of it.

What subject?

Not that it really matters I guess. Almost everyone under 30 in this country is a frothing Leftist.

I hope so we can primary whatever turncoat fuck they pick as well.

>this is a woman

WILL TRUMP DISAVOW HIS STANCE ON THE HATE OF FATHERS OF FALLEN SOLDIERS TODAY?

I'm not quite there yet.

I told you over and over again Trump doesnt need Paul Ryan.

Is this how of the party of my dead intern dies?

kek

Joe is Joe.

im 24 and love trump long time

Looks delicious.

Psychology unfortunately, love the subject but such a worthless degree. Going to finish the year then drop and get a job instead because I'd rather work than keep studying

>Trump wants to cut taxes for the super rich

She is such a fucking liar, his tax proposal cuts taxes for every bracket

ew, did someone shop this? those are some manly shoulders.

>There'll be some crazy fucking process due to the internal power dynamic, right

The speaker is elected by the House. The Speaker does not have to be a member of congress, but it is usually (read: pretty much always) a person seen as a leader or unifier with the majority party.

So, no. The person who wins the seat wouldnt automatically become the speaker.

I don't know why that would be. The next session of congress starts sometime in January. I assume he would be SOH until then. They would probably vote for another speaker of the house, it's not like wisconsins first district or whatever is always speaker of the house.

That was me at a bbq I went to last weekend.

I stood my ground and defended the hill like a boss though. Even managed a few "not an arguments".

Eric Cantor resigned shortly after he lost his primary so I just assume Ryan would do the same thing.

You should have slammed them all debate style and make them look stupid

Hey Sup Forumslack family and friends, just got in from work a bit ago.

What's the latest habbenings? I see Killary fucked up and admitting to raping the middle class with taxes -- I hope Trump retweets the shit out of that video. I think it could pivot and turn the narrative, also the pics of the tax plans from both, showing Trump giving people more money.

relevant

What's the polling with Mccain btw?

Is there anyone who is sufficiently pro-Trump who would be likely to fill the roll? Or does it not matter

So how do you guys feel now that Trump is going to be BTFO in November?

Yeah, Psychology is pretty much a go nowhere subject. Unless you're in the top 1% who gets a shot at Honours and then a PhD, you'll be lucky if it gets you a job in the HR department at some government agency.

It's essentially an Arts area though so them getting butthurt about Trump is hardly surprising. Fuck me. There are literally posters arguing for Communism around my Uni (Monash). These people are such airheads. Arts should be taken off of HECS and should require upfront payment. Most of these cucks will never earn enough to pay it back.

jesus what a fuck up

also checked

This a Awoo Free Zone.

Happenings:

1. Trump in spat with the Muslim dad guy.
2. Trump yelled at a baby.
3. Hillary goofed and did a "spread the wealth"
4. Sinkhole in Ipswich Australia making local news all across the US.

Hm. What a fucking pussy. No wonder they voted him out, he didn't give a shit about legislating, only the power.

Brilliant. But yeah, this bitch needs to be hanged

those are my second trips today

Kevin McCarthy will probably be the next Speaker is Ryan gets cucked.

it seems hard to tell if she says the word "are" or "aren't" when talking about plans to tax middle class the damn crowd cheers loud enough not to be able to tell the difference. Can anyone else weigh in?

>Trump yelled at a baby
hahaha really? why?

Pretty good. Interested to see what the polls say when the ISIL/Clinton connection comes out a bit more.

I can't fucking stand her voice.

AZ fag here.

Guaranteed win for Mccain, a lot of us wish he would go but he is MUCH better than Kelli Ward.

>get on (((twitter))) to check up on updates from my favorite artists
>see this
what the fuck is some ducking dj doing preaching how much he hates trump to the crowd of EDM druggies and kids without any actual argument, just "hate trump"

That's how you know that crowd is bought and paid for.

What the fuck.

fucking*

infowars.com/former-k9-handler-blows-whistle-on-hillarys-rage-get-that-fking-dog-away-from-me/
>Hillary
>Get that Fucking dog away from me.
>George Bush
>‘Man, who’d you piss off’ high fived me, and continued on. I was climbing down from a catwalk I stood on for 4 hours with nothing but Dust and a radio to keep me company. The radio died early on. It was pretty sweet.

Pretty cuntty t͏bh Its like shes selfcentered and doesnt care about others

R...ready f...for your Morning J..joe?

She sounds awful, like in really poor health

Why does Hillary even do these "rallies?" No one shows up and she looks like a fool.

Why are they cheering?

>sufficiently pro-Trump

Not that would get selected. The House is pretty divided and they will want someone who can be the typical politician deal-maker. Honestly, few have brought up who would replace him. If Hillary wins it will be interesting because half will want a bulldog and the other will want a compromiser.

His tax proposal actually raises taxes on the super rich. But whatevs.

No. We don't watch that shit.

Yeah he was like

Fuck you baby

You don't know shit you don't even have an education 'cause your a baby.

said it was gonna vote hillary. shoulda seen it, almost socked the little fucker straight in the face lol

All Trump has to do is make a stance on legalizing marijuana and all the DUDE, WEED's will go to his side. Dopey's are easy to persuade.

Add Hillary's tax table increase at the end of the video so people won't say:
>"S-she misspoke. She's n-not going to raise taxes on the m-middle c-c-class"

sure why not this one time, Donald is awake so he might comment on it today

What a fag

youtube.com/watch?v=zgywD3XJaWU

Soon we will put the unwashed barbarian SJWs and their allies to heel.

Bitch was crying at his rally. Had to show it who's boss.

I hope Paul Ryan gets replaced because to be honest the man is a complete and utter fucking goon

They are paid supporters.

JUST

Would actually move to the USA if Trump fixes it

Fuck me I know the feel. It's like you suddenly piss off the hornets nest and the hive turns its attention to the BADTHINK.

The blatant propaganda inside the classes themselves is shameful, I some-what foolishly chose a politics course for UNI because it's a subject I'm really interested in. I'm not sure what I could expect from a university class in the current year, politically apathetic students thinking being flippant means being intelligent or informed.

His shadow looks like a Jew handrubbing.

Nice get, someone send this to Trump.

At a rally.......

Lady had baby that was crying. Trump said "its cool, the baby is cool." Then a few minutes later he said, "hey that baby is kind of distracting, I was being sarcastic about the baby being cool."

It was funny and not that big of a deal. People will forget about it in like 5 minutes. Didnt look great optics wise, but yeah it wont sink him.

She clearly said are. The inflection in her voice is a positive are not a negative aren't. Also just before she said trump was going to give tax cuts to the rich. I assume she was supposed to say we are going to raise taxes for the rich.

These guys are so sheltered in their liberal-dominated areas.

Pure desperation to be relevant. He's playing with fire tho

>Inb4 Obama's speech was amazing

what is the attack angle for today? the parents asked to be left alone, so surely the MSM will respect their wish?

The media won't say a word about it. It's over, Trump fell for the muslim trick.

WILL DONALD FINALLY DISAVOW PAUL RYAN ON TRUMP TV?

IS THIS HOW THE PARTY OF DAVID DUKE DIES?

That's just because she's a female, no woman is fit to lead a nation

>Trump fights Ryan again.
>Lambasted for attacking a dead soldier's family
>Popularity dropping
>""""unity""""
Trump, I love you, but please stop bullshitting me.

Because they don't have jobs

>R...ready f...for your Morning J..joe?

cant wait to watch

>DAHNALD YOU CANT YELL AT BABIES YOU ARE GONNA LOSE

Every hippy/tumblr/Bernie/edm fag is beyond reason. Hopefully they just don't vote. Or vote for stein

>Even managed a few "not an arguments"
cheeky meme-slipping is the best part

Shut up, nigger; his popularity is higher than ever. McCain, Ryan, and every other tool of Judeo-Islamic oligarchy will fight him because it is life or death for them; they are not elementary to unity.

He already has. He's leaving it up to the states.