pls post more brandon

Chimichuri !!!!!!

designated shitting streets

brandon post on /soc they love it

ugly slags only

absolutely nothing

the most powerful race

You guys don't love Japan at all

Yes we do, my ancestors are grateful for dejima so you have a special place in our hearts

You people have many floods and are very insecure regarding the Brits.

They are the whitest nation on earth
Niggers kill each other and they are under a communist dictatorship, and are the sole masters of liveleak

Some of your people have enough money and English fluency to post here instead of getting beheaded or trying to sneak into texas

Is white

is white if and only if it's convenient to them.

kill lots of drug dealers

anglo is a mistake

is very rude ;^;

is chinese and black and muslim all together

Earthquakes

56%

Poortugal

That Finns are mongols waiting to establish a new khanate.

There is nothing wrong with the establishment of a Finnish Khanate and Moorish Caliphate.

Prove me wrong. Oh wait, you can't.

I agree.

Japanese-American internment camps

still didn't pay for reparation.

Chink immigrants, also where Singaporeans go to do drugs and fuck hookers on weekends

oh, then nothing I guess, all I know about malaysia I know from that stupid heist movie with sean connery and that floozy. the one where she crawls around under laser grids and juts her ass out suggestively, you know the one

are russians.

genuinely think they're comedy gods with their kickass material like crimea jokes and "haha ur russians! :DD" in twenty fuckin eighteen

if it looks like a russian, walks like a russian, and talks like a russian

russians in denial also easily butthurt

and it eats that airplane food, how about that airplane food ladies and gentlemen?

>also easily butthurt

t. country that voluntarily torpedoed its economy out of sheer butthurt at the hohol change of government

But you are russian, either way you deny it, Rus is malorus, veliko rus and belarus. Your nowadays state exist because Ukrainization in soviet times. Pure example is next to me its called FYROM, they are not Bulgarians, Alexander the great made them thanks to Tito. Also your hookers got aids.

>you deny it
[citation needed]

here's a hint for all you truthbombers: I'm fuckin russian, as in my goddamn passport says "place of birth: moscow"

>Also your hookers got aids.

some do I guess, I've never had to pay for it so I wouldn't know
le shrug

t. язык дo Киeвa дoвeдeт

ok Sir Konstantin Sergeevich Novoselov there is a wiki no need to pay a hooker to know

I tried to think of a reason why you would possibly be reading about ukrainian hookers on wiki and all the ones I came up with were sad. turn your life around, man, 2018 only just started, you can still do it

Is an irrelevant artificial state.

sure is, read above, bucko
you know what it has never had happen to it though? getting its white house burned down by FUCKING CANADIANS

Is an relevant artificial state.

>The HIV/AIDS epidemic in Ukraine is one of the fastest growing in the world.[1][2][3][4][5][6] Experts estimated in August 2010 that 1.3 percent of the adult population of Ukraine was infected with HIV, the highest in all of Europe.[7][8] Late 2011 Ukraine numbered 360,000 HIV-positive persons (increase in the rate close to zero compared with 2010).[8] Between 1987 and late 2012 27,800 Ukrainians died of AIDS.[1] In 2012 tests revealed 57 new cases of HIV positive Ukrainians each day and 11 daily AIDS-related deaths (on a population of roughly 45 million at the time).[1][9]

>I tried to think of a reason why you would possibly be reading about ukrainian hookers
because they got eu visas free travel now and my cuntry is on formal turn to lead eu

I'd still live in an "irrelevant artificial state" rather than in Putinist Russia where I currently am.
And all states are artificial I even have no idea what you're talking about here. Some time ago (240 years) your country wasn't a thing and Russia also didn't exist from the beginning of time (though vatniks would to try and disagree here I guess)

makes cockholes butthurt since 2013
couldn't care less, nikita

i learned what it means to be white

t. 15 rouble proxy shill

I learned that there are a lot of Armenian whores working at the tourist resorts in Batumi, and Georgians make fun of Armenia for this.

does a great job at decriminalizing weed

t. Proxy shill in le trolling
Didnt Putin banned Soros ngos?

>my cuntry is on formal turn to lead eu

shto blyad? rephrase that, this time in english

>because they got eu visas free travel now

I don't know how to break it to you, buddy, but hookers don't travel much. they stay where they are, that's what a hooker is

mykola blyad contain your 6attxept, shamefur dispray

caspian sea is a lake (why the fuck they call it
sea is beyond me though), iberian peninsula is called that because the greeks heard the word in what is now georgia and then named that place with it because ????

are nikitas a common sight on 2ch?

don't know, I don't go there

euronews.com/2017/12/31/bulgaria-takes-up-eu-presidency
>they stay where they are
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Wallen

yknow I haven't been on 4chins in ages and I basically came here to kill some time and feel superior to some angry nerds. to be honest, you've been fucking GREAT at helping me with the last part, thanks a bunch m8!

Bulgarians have a certain low cunning. They probably work under the table while collecting unemployment and welfare benefits.

Fuck buying weed in Ukraine. I went there this summer and mids are more expensive than medical here.

no shit, you paid the tourist price

Nothing new

sminem cool

I wish second part could be true. Unfortunately bulgarians are ashamed to be pushed or helped by social welfare because gypsies abuse it and use this on very large scale. Bulgarians instead make home gardens and dont pay taxes(because gov use them to pay gyppoes) for home grown things which explains gray economy.

my cousin showed me an app like telegram where you could request to meet someone up lmao

eh? doesn't ring a bell honestly, probably just some messenger app with a specific number he had punched in, or a bot or something. anyway, weed's like $5/gram, speed is $12 nowadays (there was a price spike recently, used to be a bit under 10), E is about $15/pill (for a good one, like REAL good one); just so you don't get ripped off again if you're ever here

hot womyn

a town with name Batman

gorillas