Tfw no beaner gangbanger gf

>tfw no beaner gangbanger gf

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2018/01/yvonne-raquel-ramirez-josh-joshua-mckinney-baytown-murder/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Iktfb but not gf, would fuck but not spend any time besides that with

looks EXACTLY like a friend of mine. Goddamn had to double check and everything

>Be blue eyed athletic white faggot
>Have a thing for Latina chicks
>Date a few (3)
>Literally every one wants "at least 5 kids" or "a big family," including the 21 y/o who was working at Mcdonalds and had no other prospects for her future

Its sad, because I really like spics in general (hardworking, friendly, know how to party,) but they have this weird fucking mindset where all they want to do is start having a ton of kids immediately and well beyond their means.

Before you know it you're 30, poor, working 60 hours a week living in a house meant for 4 with 8 people including a previously hot wife who now looks like a potato with sacks of gelatin for limbs.

What's the point of living if you don't have children? There's nothing that could possibly make anyone happier than the sound of children's laughter in the morning.

I"m fine with having 1-3 kids after I get a decent career going (I'm 25 and do.)

Having no way to support you and your family besides working like a dog and then popping out as many kids as possible until you and your wife both look twice your actual age doesn't appeal to me, however.

>那張臉當沒有拉丁裔鬼混GF

Average poor Latina. Crazy bitches. They're meant to poverty and they'll keep it that way.

well our race is dying out so...

True, but there is a middleground.

You have to land somewhere between "having no kids and focusing on myself" (whites and nips) and "pregnant year-round."

Balancing quantity and quality is important I think.

I Agree. Churches Could Just Become Population Control Via Orgies/Sin.

If All With Faith Understood Their Sins To Date Are Forgiven, And Only Fall Under 'Semen Exchange' To Begin With.

Better Education Necessary.
//
我贊成。 教會可能只是成為人口控制通過狂歡/仙。

如果全部用信念了解他們的罪日期是情有可原的,只有歸類為“精液交易所”開始。

“精液交易所教育強制性。

Children are annoying leeches

You're really missing out

heavy.com/news/2018/01/yvonne-raquel-ramirez-josh-joshua-mckinney-baytown-murder/

She defeated a wh*Te in combat

>start having a ton of kids immediately and well beyond their means.
I don't know man, I'm hispanic and I don't hear that anywhere.

The only time I heard someone say something like wanting to have 5 kids, it was actually from a white girl that was dating a friend of mine.

Hispanic are not having kids like we used to, which is good. Now, we are barely making it to replacement levels.

The problem now is not hispanics having too many kids, but just whites not having enough kids. You guys only have to reach replacement rates at 2.1 to stop it from whites becoming the minority.

Hispanic births are expect to go down more, and second to third generation hispanics have birth rates at 1.9-1.8, which is the same as whites.

Really? Weird. I'm in Illinois, maybe its different elsewhere.

I'm around a lot of spic neighborhoods and its rare to see anyone over 25 without a/l 3 kids following them. I also used to lifeguard and hispanic women would constantly bring like 5 kids.

Hell, even my best friend growing up moved here with her parents when she was 4 from Mexico. Smart girl, had a future ahead of her. Of course she got pregnant at 17 though, and has been popping out kids ever since.

>That chart

Fuck we Japan now

Wanna know some sad shit?
I do want kids, but real mexicanas do not want to breed anymore.
I might get myself a chicana

I don't think hispanics ever go to the beach without taking cousins or other family members. We almost never go by ourselves. It's always 2 or 3 families going together. So, maybe it's that.
Hispanics like to surround themselves with family, so it's not at all strange to go out with your extended family.

But 3 kids at 25? or 5 kids? That's excessive even in central american countries.

My mom, only had 2(including me) and most of my aunts only ever had 2 or 3.

Only really poor, and the hispanics version of "white thrash" ever go beyond 4, with some exceptions ofc.

How is it in mexico? I'm hispanics, but I don't see people having many kids as it used to be in my grandmas days.

My grandma had like 8 children, and my grandpa claims to have fathered like 15 kids, but I couldn't confirm.

My mom and dad only had 2, and I'll probably have 1 or 2.

>it's a bad thing to have many kids

This is why whitoids are dying off and getting replaced

Makes sense, maybe they just unload on an unlucky sister to get a day off, and maybe the girls I dated were brown trash.

see

>maybe the girls I dated were brown trash.
Maybe, or maybe not.
claiming to want to have 5 children isn't the same as actually doing it.
I think it's just some type of immaturity or wishful thinking. or maybe they want to make think that they are homely and waifu material.

But I don't think they actually mean it.

wtf happened to native americans

That is what centuries of war, social collapse, marginalization in reservations, alcoholism, etc. does to a people.

we have all decided to end the mexican race for good. it's over, bruv.

but they were okay before 1992

kek

So at this point we're just giving it to China right?

Eh, they deserve it tbqh. Probably colonize the moon in like 50 years.

Possible, they all ghosted me anyhow.

don't forget racemixing and obesity.

yeah, I guess.
I don't know.

THREAD NEEDS MORE LIFE
POST LATINAS!!!! (preferably Hispanic American ones to stay on topic)

Where is the racemixing spammer when we need him?

Shit tier and overrated