I'm not shilling, but asking an honest question - why are you all so pro putin and anti Hillary?

I'm not shilling, but asking an honest question - why are you all so pro putin and anti Hillary?

550% more Syrians still means USA will have less than 1% muslims in total, which is 14% less than Russia

> inb4 muh patriotic muslims

Also, if putin wasn't bombing Syria, the muslims wouldn't be running away from Syria...

Just some food for though, I expect some good debate

>pic of Hillary
>"honest" question

>Also, if putin wasn't bombing Syria, the muslims wouldn't be running away from Syria...
Once again wrong faggot. they aren't running from Russia they are running from Assad. Syria is on the verge of collapse and if Clinton is president it will collapse. After Syria it'll be Iran, WW3 if Clinton is president.

Putin is attempting to stabilize a region Clinton, Obama and Kerry have intentionally destabilized.

Russia has nothing what so ever with the influx of muslim refugees, the blame is solely on the Obama administration for royally fucking up everything.

Anyone with any amount of sense would be backing Russia's attempts and condemning the American State Department's bullshit in this matter.

/k/ here.

>not wanting glorious slav weapons

Pic related. VSS 'Vintorez'

Fuck off, disgraceful fellow kiwi.

Implying thats anyones issue if not between Syria and Russia.

Russia bombs Syria, it's everyones fault and responsibility. Sick of western nations being forced to pick up the slack for things they aren't involved in.
Besides if you go to war with someone, the last thing you need to do is bring in those you go to war with within your own territory.

If you go to war with someone you wipe them out, not strike at them and bring in those you struck into the backyard for tea and cakes.

Thats just common sense. The only obligation a government has is to that of the body of people they're governing.

Because Russia doesn't adapt its policies to cater to muzzies and gays

>550% more Syrians still means USA will have less than 1% muslims in total, which is 14% less than Russia

They breed like rabbits. I'll take the Syrians who aren't religious though.

Yeah the VSS is beautiful

>550% more Syrians still means USA will have less than 1% muslims in total, which is 14% less than Russia
thinking they will only import syrians once.
gonna be 1%+ per year for her entire term if she wins

Sup Forums only supports Putin because he is an avatar to emasculated men everywhere - strong, powerful, doesn't cave to other nations

What they always ignore is that Russia is basically a petrostate oligarchy, is horribly impoverished, and Russians are leaving the country in droves.

Also lmao at all these people saying Russia and America can ally. America's entire foreign policy is built on world domination. Anyone of similar size - Russia, China - gets surrounded and marginalized. Only countries America is friends with are a bunch of little countries that are OK being cucked by America.

The difference is, Abdullah, most of your muslims have to actually work, whlist yours will just live of american taxes (:

Yes, Syrians are the same as Bashkirs or Tatars femme

Why do we have to take them in? We can turn them away if we please. I don't want Europe's problems to become our problems.

> T-their koran is different! H-honest!

shahid yourselves, Mongolian muslims

>why anti-Hillary
Because she's a selfish, evil criminal hypocrite who's never thought of anybody but herself in her whole life

>why pro-Putin
Not particularly, but at least he has an air of loving his country, which is a start for a leader. He's also made some substantive arguments when pushed, rather than Hillary-tier shilling and sloganeering and pandering.

I'll just leave this here

absolutely glorious

>I'm not shilling

Let's not be so nearsighted to assume it was "only" Obabo who fucked up in the middle east. Our entire presence over there has been one shit show after another, as the president gets tired of being shat on for our presence and "Trains insurgents", which invariably leads to a clusterfuck shitshow when they realize they can take out weapons and training and do what they want.

DELETE THIS

You mothetfucker poo mudslime shit bag piece of leftist cuck shit. Fuck off to reddit and tumblr. Period.