Is it true that if a Japanese person spends too much time abroad...

Is it true that if a Japanese person spends too much time abroad, Japanese people back home will no longer see him as Japanese?
That is some next level xenophobia.

Yes, it is.

Yes, Japan is a xenophobic and soulless shithole. Next thread.

my anime fantasies lied... i thought japan was nice

>i thought japan was nice
They are jealous. I think they live in some kind of self-oppressive society. They don't do and say a lot of things out of fear to what others would think of them.

Is it true that if you die in Japan... you die in real-life?

true. whitewashed asians are disgusting.

is that why you only hire whites to be your english teachers?

>english teacher
lol

Do you love Japan

Yes, for example there’s this Japanese celebrity named Hiro Mizushima who went to school in Zurich, Switzerland and got bullied there for being Japanese. Then he returned to Japan and got bullied there for having spent too much time abroad, thus getting branded as a “帰国子女/kikokushijo” so yes, it does happen. Japanese society will only recognize you if both you and your ancestors have shared struggles with the Japanese for the greater good. As an expatriate you’re seen as someone who has abandoned his true home and betrayed his fellow people, therefore disloyal.

Fucking kek. This actually happens. My friend Tom was 1st generation Japanese but came to Freedomstan as a kid. His sister went back years later and got treated like a scary gaijin pigdog. Nips are weird.

what's funny?

Japan is incredibly xenophobic, but also at the same time they love Western food, and the people with "whiter" features (paler skin, larger eyes, etc) are generally seen as more attractive.

Make up you're fucking minds.

Culturally she's foreign

Two weren't enough

Is xenophobia a bad thing?

If nukes make you into one of the sturdiest cultures in earth while also being technologically fit then sign me, Vancouver, Edmonton and Ottawa up for a good ol nuking

How well can she speak Japanese?

With muslims it's justified.

I NEVER BEEN TO THE PLACE AND I LOVE IT!

It is, especially towards your own countrymen

It's not that unreasonable if you think about it, we're a very open culture and still have a hard time with Chicanos acting like they know our culture when oftentimes they don't get it at all.

this is my main problem with other Chicanos beside my self in the US. So many try to act like they just crossed the border or that they just left el rancho when in reality they don't know jack shit. although more of us are starting to realize that we are different. Pero quien sabe

So, Japaneses want to be like white or Japaneses want to act like white?

They want to look white

fucking yes. he shall be treated like a traitor.

how is this even germane to whiteness

They have evolved BANANA.