Pope: It's 'terrible' kids taught they can choose gender

>Pope: It's 'terrible' kids taught they can choose gender.

Is there still hope for the pope?

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/08/02/pope-francis-children-gender/87956794/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regensburg_lecture#Initial_reactions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, this is like a grain of gold in a pile of shit.

you accidentally posted this to Sup Forums instead of reddit, fucktard. le chinz doesnt believe in fag genders

No, he says one good thing for every 200 bad things he says. Wish he would fuck off already.

I want Benedict back.

"Show me just what Muhammad brought that was new and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached."

The only way people could be other sex/gender than what they're born with is ironically if they have souls.

what are you on about amerifat. Reading comprehension is not your strong suit is it?

I love Papa Francesco

>implying anybody gives a shit about the pope
It's like a royal family, nobody fucking cares.
Fuck off

You don't choose your gender. You're born with it.
Pope's right on this one.

Also just found a quote on what Pope Francis had to say about what Benedict said.

>Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio, then Archbishop of Buenos Aires, Argentina and now Pope Francis reportedly expressed his "unhappiness" with Pope Benedict XVI's use of the quotation from Manuel II Palaeologos and is quoted as having publicly declared: "Pope Benedict's statement[s] don't reflect my own opinions.... These statements will serve to destroy in 20 seconds the careful construction of a relationship with Islam that Pope John Paul II built over the last twenty years." [32]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regensburg_lecture#Initial_reactions

It's a great step, but nevertheless too little too late in regards to the approval of real Catholics or his legacy. #NotMyPope

He's always spoken out against gender theory. While it is good that at least one powerful institution has sensible views on the topic, it doesn't make up for his scummy attempts at humanitarianism.

>Is there still hope for the pope?
No, there's no hope for this bigot. He should be replaced with a more tolerant progressive pope(hopefully a woman).
>gender is not a social construct
kys bigots

He has to speak against this shit or you'll soon have transsexual priests.

I read the reddit post on this

the top comment with a billion upvotes was: "of course, people are born with it."

as in you are born with the idea that you are really a woman when you are biologically a man

and everyone on reddit believes this is what the PR pope meant

ha

didn't even see someone posted it

im constantly amazed with how incredible language manipulation is amongst liberals

its the death of logic

To them language is the result of power relations. By altering the language, they hope to change the relatioms of power that structure it.

sarcasm isnt your strong suit, apparently. pol is full of right wingers who agree with the pope. fuck off back to plebbit if you want people to jerk you off and echo that the pope is wrong on this one

His views on immigration and Islam are fucking retarded but he's still a Catholic so he's strongly against gay marriage/abortion/trannies

No he's still a cuck sorry

>The pope said he wanted to conclude his remarks by reflecting on this: “We are living a moment of annihilation of man as image of God.”

sex: whether you're born with a uterus or penis
gender: typical traits exhibited by individuals that ascribed as either male or female by the culture they live in

a male is born as a male and depending on whether they wish to display feminine or masculine traits they identify how they please