1. your cunt

1. your cunt
2. your tobacco of choice

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com.au/a-packet-of-cigarettes-could-soon-cost-40-in-australia-2016-5
news.com.au/finance/money/costs/cigarettes-to-increase-by-270-a-pack/news-story/cc94b9d54eb6d81f94df34808ed8243b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nothing smoking is shit tier

1. flag
2. i chew tobacco

what about chewing it

Lucky strikes
Haven't been smoking that much since they added another tax here, raising the total price to 10.50 a pack

Holy shit. those would be no more than 7 here

Must be nice

i smoke only these and they are almost 13 a pack here

Snus. Looks like dip to americans, but the manufacturing process is quite different. Taste is salty, because no sugar is added. Also placed under your upper lip instead of cheek or lower lip.

That sucks man. What I regret is that I had a chance to buy boxes at Costco before the tax was put in place.

Tangiers

V O Larsen

Iraq
Marlboro or Rothmans but I might have to start getting cheaper brands because the gov just doubled the price in the UAE

sometimes Cigarillos, really not much, maybe 1 pack a month on average

America
Cigarettes but I have to smoke an electronic cigarette now because I'm pussy whipped. It's really not that bad of a device tbqhwy, even though it looks gay as fuck.

wow cigarettes are expensive in the us
how much does Marlboros cost there?

Yeah. Can't even do it in public because I look like a total fag but it's great for the house.

Depends on the state, most of the taxes on them are state taxes. In Michigan it's ~$6 a pack, maybe $6.50.

damn, that's more than double the price than here

Yeah. Democrats ruin literally everything.

Smokers are the most selfish cunts on the planet but at least in Australia they are getting progressively fucked over for their disgusting cancerous habit.
businessinsider.com.au/a-packet-of-cigarettes-could-soon-cost-40-in-australia-2016-5
news.com.au/finance/money/costs/cigarettes-to-increase-by-270-a-pack/news-story/cc94b9d54eb6d81f94df34808ed8243b

>I am starting to understand why we have so many problems ie Terrorrisem ( for gods sake let the poor people at least live
>Once again we are being penalised for our addiction. We are the easiest target as we all know it is a disgusting habit, but it is an addiction. It is also a cash cow for the government as smokers do not have a voice in the community. I try to be a considerate smoker in respect of other people. I look back at the hypocrisy of the government and their willingness to use their gains for everything but health and education. While at school in NSW in the 60's we were taken on an excursion to the Phillip Morris factory where we were given samples to take home.Please people we are addicts try to keep your comments fair,
Top kek, die off already. Vermin.

hard to pick, but any of these: Marlboro®, Delicados™, Benson & Hedges®, L&M™, Chesterfield® or Faros™
and if you decide to vape instead, how about IQOS™ or Solaris™?

Something tells me you're either a virgin or lost your virginity after 20.

31 and 15 respectively but believe whatever makes you feel better about the slow burning dumpster fire that has surely become your life. Projection can be a comforting, if unhealthy, coping mechanism.

>but believe whatever makes you feel better about the slow burning dumpster fire that has surely become your life. Projection can be a comforting, if unhealthy, coping mechanism.