The truth every American has to come to terms with

The truth every American has to come to terms with

i hope this person never loses their sense of wonder

Oh, this is cute

So what he's saying is you should vote for the candidate that will promote the least state interference in family life, so you can teach your children the morals, ethics and technical skills they need to become wholesome adults.

What candidate is that?

What a retard. Social media was a mistake, just regurgitations of platitudes mixed with virtue signalling.

Goddamn these people..

>hurr Hillary and Trump will still be rich!!
>they can't change America
>it's up to us!! We the people, we should UNITE!!

>meanwhile in 2008
>"OH MY GOD, THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT WILL LITERALLY CHANGE OUR COUNTRY, I CAN'T WAIT!"

Are they that forgetful?

Exactly.

With that being said, the only candidate I really didn't want to win was Sanders.

Did the person in OP's screencap say that?

Because if they didn't, Balding Argument Man of D'nations would say "Not An Argument". :)

Stage 5: Acceptance

Ironic coming from the guy who would enter the wrestling ring with a head, and talk to it.

>Al Snow

Well damn

this is one of the least cancerous versions of this shit

also people have always done gay af public pronouncements of morality/what its all about

They are textbook greypill.

May they stay semi-innocent.

and its faggot shit every time. fuck these little nigger babies. I hope they get ran over on the way to school

Hillary is a criminal.

he's right though. it's up to you, your life is your own. only losers who smell of frog urine (all Sup Forums posters) want some big daddy president to fix all of their problems.

That's not the truth
The truth is that America is a dying country with a split identity that is going to fall
There's no such thing as American solidarity

that's it. I'm a #jebhead now

that's a long winded way to say VOTE 4 WHO U WANT LOL

I'll take this over the fucking nihilist "lol were fucked either way im smarter than all of you" idiots. At least this person has some sense of purpose.

>We as a UNITED people

kek

What a fucking joke.

Yes, defeatism is a self fulfilling prophecy. There was a reason it was outlawed during the Third Reich. And a reason 1984 was mandated teaching in burger (((education))).

It weakens the mind and spirit, making the people docile and submissive.

This is true for the entire world.

Except that the US has so cleverly rigged the system that you get to vote between A and B, thinking it makes a difference.

Since Bush, everything has changed.

Congess and the Senate are corrupt lobby-fuck-grounds, full of shills and special interest groups.

The biggest irony is that the same people who vote "red" for "SHALL NOT, MUH GUNS INCASE OF TYRANNY" are completely blind to the fact that the US is already a dictatorship/oligarchy of the highest order.

Snowden uncovered this truth and yet you all pretend like nothing happened.

The GFC bailed out the people who caused this mess and they shit on the common Joe even more, despite essentially bankrupting the greatest middle class of all time.

The USA is done my friends. As the intelligence sector tightens it's grip around your freedom, Europe will import millions of shitskins and be corrupted culturally.

even blind deaf and dumb girl helen keller knew this. saying its a note between twiddle dee and tweedledum and neither will change the status quo.

> Al Snow
> The Wrestler

WHAT DOES EVERYBODY WANT?

What a highly thought out and deeply intellectual response.

You really are a credit to your nation.

>"meh, fuckit" -some faggot

I HOPE YOU DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCEEEEEEE

not sure how to gauge this response. the fact of the matters is that the system has been corrupt for the longest time. for ever. this is not new. the common man has always been the loser when it comes to politics. voting, especially in national elections, does not matter one bit. hell the united states constitution tells you who picks the president. (hint: its not WE the people)

Vote for an actual LEADER, w a moral compass, who doesn't need a campaign contribution to form an opinion, who isn't a lawyer surrounded by lawyers, yet wants to uphold the law, enpower police, military, veterans. Restore state rights re drugs, abortion, fracking, minimum wage, cultural issues.
Eat a dick. We all know we're fucked. Some of us just want to be fucked less.

Your vote doesn't fucking matter in this country.

Your vote does not elect the president, the Electoral College elects the president of the USA.

Oh thanks! Good to know!
Eating apples can be healthy.

You are referring to Faithless Electors. The last time that was an issue was 1823. It has never changed an outcome.

Actual voter fraud is the problem. Guess who that favors this cycle.

Pull your head out if your ass.

Actually Trump might stop crime in our neighborhoods.

naw bro get your head outta yer butt. that means the popular vote as such is.......UNCONSTITUTIONAL!

I dont need any more red pills.
It is the system created by the framers.
Casting meaningless, stolen votes is the big issue now, not your poli-sci hogwash.

To be fair, the system does highly prioritize Florida, Ohio, Virginia, etc.
And makes probably voters in 40 states essentially irrelevent.
Still, 1 shit at a time.

Itshappeningman.jpg

with over half the world currently owned by less than 100 people it is fucking over

until this trend is reversed (apart from some cosmic calamity it will not be done on its own) all we can expect to see is more consolidation and wreckage in the wake

these people command the financial institutions, industry, and the political arm

they control the entire world and fool you into thinking you have the control with voting

stay comfy my friends

It's true. Beyond the pissing contest all politicians want is to fuck the little people for self gain while bartering to the people a temporary solution or breadcrumbs to the sandwich they really want.

They fuck you over for the exchange of appeasing your list of demands with a demand or two if your lucky.