NEW JUSTICE LEAGUE LOGO

NEW JUSTICE LEAGUE LOGO

Other urls found in this thread:

joblo.com/movie-news/set-visit-everything-you-need-to-know-about-zack-snyders-justice-league-228
uproxx.com/movies/justice-league-set-visit/
slashfilm.com/justice-league-set-visit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>1.jpg

JoBlo just put this up
joblo.com/movie-news/set-visit-everything-you-need-to-know-about-zack-snyders-justice-league-228

Looks pretty bad.

Why does this make me think of Star Trek?
Why did they put the star in that particular spot?

Shit logo for a shit movie.

The font reminds me of something...

Shitty/no design skills.

Jl batmobile

>still has manslaughter guns
Oh boy!

Isn't it the same font as the Suicide Squad logo?

>Steppenfuckingwolf as main villain

>that star
Star girl confirmed Thanks based cereal lord

Those are the Earth-shattering news journos have been going on about for over a week?

I like it

The slanted cuts look a little star treky

>Flash saving the entire franchise single-handedly

>quippy ass Barry Allen
Always with this shit

I still see the guns
bat of murder confirmed

that's gonna be terrible since its almost akin to kalibak being the main villain

>Batman designing people's costumes
no mam

Batman is the new Iron Man didn't you hear?

Logo looks great and Ezra sounds good as Flash but I'm worried about the lack of Superman and, more importantly, the fact that bloody Steppenwolf is the villain

>Parademons are people too!
get the fuck out of here.

>Affleck was asked about the status of said Batman movie, and he gave a promising update:
>“I think they have a date for it. Although, I don’t know if I would necessarily be able to make that date because I don’t have a script that’s ready yet. So that’s my—my timetable is I’m not going to make a movie until there’s a script that I think is good because I’ve been on the end of the things when you make movies when you have a script that’s not good yet and it doesn’t pan out.” [laughs]

>Two new Batsuits are also debuting. One is a variation of the BvS suit with a touch of blue
>a touch of blue
TYB Wilkinson

>“I have a script, we’re still working on it, and I’m not happy enough with it yet to actually go out there and make a Batman movie, for which I have the highest of standards, I would say. That’s something that would have to pass a very high bar for me. It’s not just like, ‘Yeah, that might be fun, let’s go try this out.’”

>more importantly, the fact that bloody Steppenwolf is the villain

I'd rather Steppenwolf be the throw away villain than just blow their load on Darkseid.

They did confirm Superman will be back at some point, Supermullet and all.

>not purple
dropped

he better be bearded up too! Might as well use that Jesus allegory for all it's worth.

I'd rather a competent filmmaker make the movie and no character is ruined or wasted

>Steppenwolf
Out of all of Darkseid's front line flunkies...he's the best for the job of first arena boss.

Kalbak and the rest work better in relation to each other.

>the reporters are happy because quips
well then

And the other costume will be this. Gotta get them toy sales.

>One of the things fans have wanted to see is Batman using his detective skills. Affleck says in Justice League “the world’s greatest detective aspect of Batman is more present in this story than it was in the last one, and will probably be expanded upon further in a Batman movie that I would do. I think all the great Batman stories are, at their heart, detective stories.”

>seats four
kek

Affleck thought BvS was a slam dunk and that gave us Bat of Manslaughter and Martha, he has no ability to judge a quality Batman script.

>Gordon turns away. He knows what’s up. Batman’s gonna disappear. He starts giving a speech to the city below him (it’s actually a huge green screen). He turns around, expecting to be alone… but The Flash is still there! Gordon is startled!

>“You’re still here!” he says.

>“Yeah, hey they all left,” says The Flash. “That’s rude.”

This.

>“Barry Allen… Bruce Wayne,” Bruce says to a stunned Barry. “You say that is if it’s normal to have a complete stranger sitting in my second favorite chair,” Barry responds to several laughs from the select press members watching.
baka senpai

Can Steppenwolf really support his own movie though? He's not a bad character by any means but I haven't really read many stories where he's the focal point.
>Supermullet
What where

That star is fucking awful. Would be alright without.

>Kalibak shows up
>jobs first minute

> Barry Allen is made into Wally West again
> people will call this good

yeah im not sure why people are so bothered

>Another change about Batman in Justice League is that he’s trying to redeem himself from his experiences in the last film. Affleck says “Batman definitely went to a very dark place that was rooted in trauma that occurred to people that he loved and worked with and what he saw. This movie is not about that issue for him so much anymore, he’s no longer sort of extreme in that way. From the experiences of the last movie, he’s sort of learned and now he’s sort of wanting to redeem himself and wanting mankind to be redeemed and he’s wanting to make the world better.”

>where he's the focal point
He's not though. The focal point is the team up and Steppenwolf is a target they all punch at the end

Fuck you nigga.
DC were retarded for not copyrighting their best logo so the fact we get some semblance of the star, even if it has to be in Snyders JL is great

well now that we know we are only getting Justice League the impetus to use darkseid is there
If it was a two parter yeah they should definitely go for it but now
nah nigga they need to use darkseid in this movie

>Can Steppenwolf really support his own movie though?
It's already been confirmed that he's not the only villain to appear. Aside from whatever other villain will pop up, there will also be more Darkseid hints dropped.

I think he can.
He's Darkseid's wetworks kinda guy.
The movie doesn't need to focus on him, just the threat he represents.

And then Darkseid just pushes his body aside.

uproxx.com/movies/justice-league-set-visit/

Sounds like they know how fucked they are but it's way too late to replace Snyder now that everything's in motion and JL is so far into production so they're just telling Snyder to stop being Snyder and praying for the best. I'm predicting HEAVY studio interference on this movie but that's really not gonna help anything.

They gambled on Snyder and it came up empty, now they're gonna pay the price for fast tracking an entire universe on a gamble.

>There are two Batsuits in the film. The first one looks like the Batman costume you’ve already seen excerpt it has new armor plates under the costume to give added protection. Also, on Batman’s forearms they’ve added spikes on the outside of the costume. The second Batsuit is towards the end of the film but it has added carbon fiber, more protection, and a new cowl which adds more strength and protection around the neck and added levels of communication with Alfred and the members of the Justice League. The second costume also has new goggles which help pilot a new vehicle. The costume also helps amplify his strength even when dealing with an old injury.

oh god they really are gonna shit this batman up already
that's why you never listen to fanboys

So, where's the shockingly great news? The biggest reveal seems to be Flash's Iron Man suit, the rest is the usual "we're gonna do good this time!" we've been hearing for months

The closest to Snyder not being Snyder I can think of in tone is the Dawn of the Dead remake.

>but that's really not gonna help anything.
Thanks for the info, O wise oracle.

You are literally wanting that Justice League War OVA to be adapted into live action. To hell with that.

>Argo and the town weren't good

Fucking end your life you marvel faggot

>We get a very classic looking Commissioner Gordon in the film. We were on set for J.K. Simmons’ first day and he was wearing a hat, tie, long trench coat and glasses. He looked like the animated series Gordon and also like he was literally ripped out of the comics. Fans will be very happy.
I'm more hype about this than anything else

>detective batman
>shit
pick none

Youre entire post is bullshit. You are really understating how much creative input Snyder, or any director, by default has on their film

>Alfred and Bruce Wayne develop a lot of tech for the members of the Justice League.
They don't deserve Iron Alfred.

>>And then Darkseid just pushes his body aside.
>I miss Orion

Did you miss the word "Batman" preceding "script", senpai? Or did I miss the scene in Argo where Canadian Batman swoops in to save the hostages?

Time for white washing claims

When has executive meddling ever helped?

>Star
CEASE AND DESIST

Affleck is clearly hell-bent on wresting as much control from Snyder as he can. Hopefully, that will help.

name a single iconic Batman story in which you can say Bruce was a competent detective beyond "computer scan dis shit"

That's why I smell the train wreck
Mr Terrio wrote this movie as a two parter and to be left on a cliffhanger
If they are now making only one movie
You can expect a lot of shit to just happen as you have to establish and include so much stuff

Superman ressurection
Darkseid appearance
Batman recruiting heroes
JL coming together
establishing Flash,Cyborg,Aquaman,etc

Shit is gonna be a mess
Might as well make Snyder make the movie he wants to because appeasing fanboys is gonna kill this movie even faster

?

Considering they race-bent some major characters, including Aquaman himself, I really doubt it.

Fuck, I'd wager that Darkseid misses Mr. Miracle more

>>>>>>The scene opens with Ezra Miller as Barry Allen entering his dingy, yet decked out with high-tech electronics, apartment. Barry turns on the light and Ben Affleck’s Bruce Wayne is sitting in a chair. Bruce has a printout of that scene of Barry at the grocery store we see in BvS and wants an explanation. Barry insists it’s not him, but instead it’s “a nice looking Jewish boy who looks a lot like him.” (In the comics, Barry Allen is not Jewish. I later emailed Zack Snyder’s publicist to clarify this and was told that the line about “a nice Jewish boy” was an ad lib by Ezra Miller and Zack Snyder hasn’t “vetted it” one way or another, but added he thinks it’s “interesting.”)

>amyone
>trying to take on William "Da foe" Dafoe
not in this lifetime

>‘Justice League’ Set Visit: Zack Snyder Goes Full Marvel
slashfilm.com/justice-league-set-visit/

It's over. Quipfags have won.

P O E T R Y
O
E
T
R
Y

>we want the Captain America audience

Joking,
DC tried to sue DC shoes, but got counter sued because they never put a copyright on their own logo, which they can never use again

it's what the people want

You are doing a JL movie not a fucking Batman detective story
explain how showing detective batman shit will mesh well with the JL aspects?

No good JL story has included those elements

Wow that makes me mad

Clickbait bullshit!

MARVEL INVENTED LEVITY EVERYONE!!!!

>we want an audience

FTFY

>Implying BvS didn't have quips.
Quipfags have already won. You just never noticed.

But Vulko isn't colored.
If you were talking about body shaming on the other hand...

>When we first meet up with Flash the suit he’s wearing is a prototype. From what I gathered, it seems that Barry Allen may have broken into NASA and is using 3D printers to help make the outfit protect him when running at super speed. The design is very aerodynamic and, as many of you know, when Flash runs he generates electricity which circles around his body. The help make the effect come to life, the costume has black stretchy wires which will show the electricity and will be added in post-production. Once Barry Allen connects with Bruce Wayne and Wayne-Tech, Flash’s costume will probably get an upgrade….

You say this like it's a bad thing.

Read between the lines user. Snyder is out. They let him do it his way and he created a laughing stock.

This movie will be a handful of WB executives cobbling together what they think the audience wants to see out of a cape movie. They literally prepared a scene that was as close in style to the MCU as possible to show to the visiting journalists.

And thank god for that. BvS was a dull, drab, plodding mess.

heh well looks like flashy's a jew now

What people want is serious films that don't talk down to them.

Really. Three-legged chair is more useful than Kalibak.

>Superman was on his way in Zack’s vision to having a reason to be Superman in his story. A reason to feel the way he felt about humanity. His moral compass. He had to go through something to be that. Zack jokingly laughs when he says “And I’m not saying that he’s in ‘Justice League’ by the way.
Superman's return remains the only thing I'm really legit anticipating from this movie

make lots of quips about superman's terrible mullet

It kinda is when they for some reason can't pull it off

>The scene itself was largely exposition. Batman, The Flash and Wonder Woman show up (as the scene starts Batman comes up from a crouch, so I’m thinking he may swing in and leap into frame?) and Gordon asks how many of them there are. “Not enough,” Batman says. Gordon tells them that there was an abduction last night, and it was seen by a dozen witnesses. It was the same creature that abducted someone in Metropolis - a Parademon.

>“The bad guy’s flying monkeys,” Batman says. Batman makes a joke! And it’s a real Batman type of line, one that would work in the comics! “Sardonic” is the word Affleck uses later to describe Batman’s sense of humor. I got very excited.

>Turning an entire character Jewish on an ad-libbed line
Oy vey

>We will see Atlantis in different time periods in Justice League. The culture is being created from the ground up. It’s a very ancient culture.

>Mr Terrio wrote this movie as a two parter and to be left on a cliffhanger
Bullshit. All we heard for a few weeks was that the movie was rumored to be a two parter.

A lot of Morrison's JLA did.