Movies that show the wretched, true nature of the western woman? They are nothing more than a wet hole

Movies that show the wretched, true nature of the western woman? They are nothing more than a wet hole.

nymphomaniac by lars von trier

Party Rockers Anthem

That strip is borderline incomprehensible.

>"Are you a doctor here?"

The artist doesn't speak English as a first language, I see.

>true nature of the western woman

Is this another one of those threads where you bitch about women being just as promiscuous as men have been for millennia?

Why did he choose a doctor as the butt of the joke, of all things?

he's a good beta provider
he studied hard
he worked hard
he was a good boy
and he gets the good beta prize, the cream of the alpha reject pile once she starts to age and can't even convince Chad to let her blow him anymore

I wish the guy who made that comic was still making them, I like his work.

Get lost, roastie

>as men have been for millennia

is this a roastie?

I don't get it either. Most of the time, someone in a position like that has an aggressive, competitive personality.

He should be in IT or something equally beta.

When they get marry?

Are these beta males?

*did

doesn't a woman make these? and isn't she dead?

it was the line about milennia.
Who gives a shit about how people behaved thousands of years ago except for a slut trying to justify her sluttiness?

lmao fuck off roastie, this is a boys board!

T H I S

Nocturnal Animals
>main character is a selfish bitch

>doctors are weak betas
Maybe the radiologists who don't talk to anyone ever, but that guy looks like your typical internist. Usually very sociable people considering they talk to a lot of people a day, and help them out. The artist is retarded, although he makes a good point about used goods.
Seriously, doesn't he know how often a doctor comes into contact with degenerates? STDs are very common.

Why is it okay for men to sleep around but not women?

>nothing more than a wet hole
sounds like the inside of your skull

I'd say the average woman has three times more sex than me, a man, but you can't multiply zero.

Literally ask any woman if it's okay for men to sleep around. I guarantee you they'll say no.
In reality, being promiscuous is gross in general. STDs don't discriminate.

I have a friend who's a doctor, he's pretty alpha and a good lad. IT is definitely more beta

Where is the joke?

Who cares what people SAY?

Sup Forums please

US sex educationla standards must be shit. This guy literally doesn't know condoma exist.

>tfw can only relate to the Chad in this comic

Do you want me to rephrase it to "I guarantee no woman will THINK that it's okay for men to be promiscuous"

>LMAO CONDOMS NEVER BREAK AND WORK 100% OF THE TIME
American education in a nutshell

I disagree

>There is no way trust me. I know these things. Women act like that.
What did he mean by this?

>chad
>manlet

uhhmm no sweetie

Well, okay.

It's only a problem if a women does it right? Never saw those endless threads about men as used goods

It's called the double standard, Bobby. Don't knock it

Oh, sweetie, I've been over six feet tall since the 7th grade. Sorry you little beta faggot. ;_;

>literally says STDs don't discriminate
>literally says that promiscuity in general is gross for both genders
>"why are you only blaming women"
Jesus Christ you roasties are sensitive. Am I only allowed to make fun or criticize men to be considered "supporting equality?"

Broken lock/master key dichotomy.

Why is it okay for women to be virgins but it's the worst thing a man can be?

>They are nothing more than a wet hole.
Not for the beta boys in this thread though

This. I dated a few women who were virgins (nothing happened besides a little foreplay). I valued them so much more than the women I dated who weren't.

What's the origin of the double standard then? Surely you have seen countless discusion about men as 'used goods' too. Where are they, if the blame is really socially shared?

>Value people based on virginity
It's like calling virgin betas losers for being virgins. Double standard again.

It's simple evolutionary biology. A man can impregnate many women without any issues, thus sleeping around makes sense. If a woman gets impregnated however, she is stuck with the kid for 9 months, then she has to take care of him until he is mature enough to do it for himself. Therefore, it makes sense that women should be more selective when picking sexual partners and have all incentive to limit them.
Of course modernity and contraception subverted that and now women are "liberated" and free to whore themselves out as they please, but the vestigial notion remains from thousands of years of evolutionary conditioning.

Every sexual relationship a woman has decreases her chances of fertility and pair bonding, a disadvantage men are not subject to. You can look it up, there are statistics to prove it.

This, thank God i got a vasectomy and don't have to worry about being trap by a gold digger no more

>LE BROKEN LE KEY!

every time

the real reason is women like men that other women want, and lose a lot of sexual interest if they don't want you

and it's unattractive for a man to be cuckolded via evo bio

girls like it guys dont

dude shut up

>Reeeeeee.... stop saying things that remind us of our pathetic failures as sexual beings even though they're completely true... reeeeeeee....

The origin is sexual dimorphism and the nature of human pregnancy/gestation. Because of our huge brains/heads, human fetuses take way longer to develop in the womb and become traumatic to give birth to as compared to other animals. This requires that females invest a huge amount of resources in terms both material and time into their offspring. This in turn means that women look for a provider male to take care of them during pregnancy, because in tribal days they would be at extreme risk, having to spend most of their time taking care of children or in child-bearing.

However, women also want to select the best genes to pass on to the next generation. This creates a conflict, because often the men with the most competitive genes are not also the best providers. This led to women developing a two-pronged strategy of breeding with the best genetic specimen while trying to become partners with a provider male that would take care of the child thinking it was his.

Men want to pass along their genes, they don't want to raise another man's progeny. So women that became known for fucking around like this gained a reputation for:

A) Cuckolding provider males
B) Not being smart enough to consider that they might get knocked up without anyone to provide for them and thus die
C) Not being smart enough to consider the future of their progeny

Basically, sluts are worthless save to genetically superior men to get their rocks off in. No one trust them or wants to have a serious relationship with one.

>Double standard again
What's the problem with double standards? Men and women are not the same, so it's natural they won't be held to the same standards in those areas they're different.

I've been with ~20 women and not a single one of them ever expressed the idea that it's bad for a man to sleep around, assuming that it's all out in the open. The last girl I was with encouraged me to sleep around... although I was too hung up on her to pull it off.