I'm having a hard time believing that this would actually happen...

I'm having a hard time believing that this would actually happen. If I didn't know any better I would say stabby is ham fistingly inserting some sort of transsexual prejudiced in his comics.

Was this webcomic ever good?

That time he stabbed his hand was pretty good.

Up until around 2009 it was readable. Not great but it had a plot of sorts and it was a good time filler.

Then Jaques went full sjw retard, his cast exploded into like 30 women (all of them of which are either gay, fat, or have some type of mental diaorder) and sanitized it so no one would get mad at him.

I only keep up with it through Sup Forums at this point.

What kind of person would think it is safe to yell demeaning things at a 7 foot tall killbot?

For that matter, who the fuck made a 7 foot tall killbot that gets its feelings hurt?

He's super preachy. Typical self righteous tumblr dickhead, believing anyone who disagrees with how he brings his points to light, as being scum.

But he has some good waifus, like that thicc Syrian girl in his more recent comics, god DAMN.

>military robot has feelings
>military robot gets said feelings hurt by mean comments on the street

WHO PROGRAMMED THIS

>Iraq, 2006, QC Universe
>"Fall back! Fall back! They're overrunning the line!"
>"Sir, what do we do!?"
>"GET YOUR ASS ON THAT 50 CAL, YOU FUCKING BUCKET OF BOLTS"
>giant robot sits down and cries instead

This is why Liberals have no place in the military.

I think you meant
>This is why women have no place in the military

What's the difference?

> Murderdroid with countless kills on record
> Getting buttdent over a handful of shitty brats you can find literally anywhere

>seeing my friend's head dissolve into a pile of screaming gore and sinew was no problem but these teenagers are real jerks!

>"You complain about there not being any dramatic tension in my stories, so here's some racism straight out of nowhere!"

I love it when dopey straight white dudes try to allegorize prejudice badly

It's not even racism. She isn't a race.

The robots as stand ins for humans never works because they are literally objects. We've seen at least 3 robots off the top of my head change bodies as casually as you or I change clothes.

Wait, that character is a 7 foot military robot?

I would do so much money for her to aggressively ride my cock with her slippery, tight, android pussy!

This guys comics are shit but he's got good waifus. I want that robot to be my wife.

the other time was even better

>The robots as stand ins for humans never works because they are literally objects
Don't be so anthrocentric.
Just because they don't have permanent or irreplaceable bodies, it doesn't mean they're not people.

Roborights would be a fun thing to play with.
But Jock is doing a horrible job with it by making it too transparent an allegory.

>it's the near future
>intelligent robots are the norm
>people still perform menial tasks for minimal financial compensation (like working in a coffee shop or a library) instead of society becoming an automated post-scarcity utopia

This is what happens when you give robots rights

Nothing about this setting makes any sense. Every so often we get a glimpse of the actually interesting superscience civilization going on behind the scenes of the most boring possible story to tell in that world, but then we get followed up by stuff that makes it clear he has no goddamn idea what the actual implications of his setup means.

Like, they tried to pretend that an unconscious AI is a potential threat in a world were Pintsize exists. Because even Pintsize could bitchslap an unconscious AI into the Recycle Bin.