rsdb.org/race/whites
instagram.com/mixedracebabiesig/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

burn the coal
be made to pay a fine for the action

youtube.com/watch?v=GFTsSOQMoKY

What's a coal burner?

>Hanburners

we talk about political things here, not campfires yo fucking fucker fuck, now enjoy my sage.

sage

Stupid fucking cunt. She makes me want to see the world fucking burn

Someone who associates with the blacks.

they should be burned at the stake

>driving through town
>see fat White woman with two half breeds walking down street

It's always the fat ones

Coal is shit. Nuclear is the future.

They will pay the toll eventually.

Burn them with coal for an ironic twist of fate.

>tfw finding out your ex is a coal burner is what finally made you move on
>that feel of utter shame thinking I ever loved her

Sexual liberation for women is bad for a well functioning society.

Though let's not kid ourselves, all people occasionally have some nasty desires. Some women get interested in bestiality and whatnot, you cannot really prevent that 100% without becoming some muslim tier shithole.

But the solution is to simply not make it as socially acceptable as it is right now.

Also having partially-black kids roaming around is worse than having full blacks, which at least can be easily distinguished and isolated.

just ignore them
act like they dont exist

how do u pick so horribly lmao
coal burners all ez to see

Post some tips.

Coal works well with iron and is easier to get up to the proper temperature than it is with charcoal. Also is easier to maintain the heat needed for forge welding. But recommend to do in a place with much ventilation or wear a mash because your lungs will fill with soot. Also not expensive so that is good too.

they look at whites with disgust

Burn em

>broken household
>dislikes father
>dislikes whites and their culture
>adopts negro culture
>also general signs of dysfunction (tatoos , wierdly died hair, etc) but these aren't all that accurate

Non blacks only choose blacks if they either have severe self hatred or if they simply cannot get a non-black equivalent

I live in Jew York and interracial couples are still pretty rare when i see them it's always a broken looking girl with a negro who is more attractive than she is

Sad!

Because fat ass.
Blacks have no standards and fuck everything that has a giant ass filled with 100% fat

Arigato gozaimasu for your wisdom katana smithu-sensei. But I think the fellas are talking about the sexual intercourse between white women and black men.

I don't have any problem with them except that they cause a lot of pollution.

Pay the toll

>broken household
>dislikes father

fuck me, I was so blind.

Can someone explain how this term came to be?

Or just exterminate all niggers and women will not be able to fuck up that hard.

I suposse it comes from the fact that blacks are well, black like coal. Also friction during sex increases temperature, which can produce a combustion. So coal burning.

I was hoping it was something more clever. Oh well.

Is there a collection of those chimpout vids?
Ideally in original quality with sound.

Someone should upload them all to a folder on mega.nz, for convenience.

I agree.

>two gorgeous children
LOL sucks to be her

Oh. Sorry I don't approve of beastiality.

Fuck everyone.

not worth worrying about

> shit face
> shit ass
> shit skin

ofc it's a burgerboi virgin who's impressed by "that"

wew lad
totally fucked up, she would be missing the nerdy guy on high school that stood no chance while getting her head destroyed, haha

Okay man. Sounds good.

being that fucking delusional, ugly halfbreeds equals gorgeous children in current year

he didn't even turn around to show his schlong

This is Sup Forums's opinion about coal burners

pretty sure that was a robbery, burglary, whatever, not her man; if i remember correctly anyway

they are already gong to make their own life a misery. but to stop making their families and society shit tier, they should be sterilized

that's true

It was a random home invasion in New Jersey. He beat the shit out of her and tossed her down the basment stairs, while her infant son was upstairs and her daughter is seen there on the couch cowering behind a pillow. He ran off with some stuff including her wedding ring. He is presently serving 30yrs.

......FUCK EVERYONE.

It doesn't mean "associate", it means " to fuck/get fucked by blacks".

The vagina is the oven. The black dick is the coal. "Burning" is the euphemism for sex

Every American user's highschool crush

not as efficient as natural gas

Once they go black you don't take em back

This makes so much more sense. Thanks.

Though the term "Night rider" is preferable.

They made their choice to check out of the white race. Fuck race mixing

And that includes yellow fever btw

is that a thinkpad? man those are excellent computers for the price

These arent my sunglasses...

>What's our stance to coal burners?

Spoiled goods. The medias are forcing the mixed couple meme so hard too, they've been all over the ads for a few years now. It's getting kind of ridiculous.

The penalty for rassenschande should be death.

what about latinos/hispanics? is there a term for them? also is it just as bad? worse?

They're shit.
You should switch to electric drills ASAP.

>is there a term for them?
Taco Shell
also is it just as bad?
it's about 60% as bad as being a coalburner imo

in the future consult the racial slur database at rsdb.org/race/whites to find the term your looking for

WORLD STAR!
WORLD STAR!
WORLD STAR!

look at it,

instagram.com/mixedracebabiesig/

now tell me whats wrong with race mixing, look those beautiful, innocent children deep into the eyes while you type your hateful response..

they should be ground up and made into dog food

For erry semi-attractive zebra you post, there are 400 that look ugly a.f.

interracial relationships have a significantly higher number of domestic violence and single mothers.

its a culture related thing.

They look like Abbos

Depends, don't burn with an african and don't brainwashing an entire populace into doing so not for the sake of diversity but hidden genocidal intentions and I'm fine with it.

brainwash*

My sides.