If you could change your nationality and completely restart, which country would you choose?

if you could change your nationality and completely restart, which country would you choose?
pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QGlF39Cgc4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd be North Korean so I can live the meme

Maybe Iceland, Switzerland or Norway.

I would be Shangri-Loinian.

Australian or new zealander although im happy where I live now

Latvian

Australian

Australian or British.

Chechen (minus the whole war thing)

Somewhere I could shitpost on Sup Forums with a rareflag

Icelandic

murican

Syria

I'm pretty comfy where I am, I wouldn't want to change. If I were forced to I'd pick Japan so I can try and live out the weeb dream.

Chincks thinks they will be as superior as Denmark.

Denmark/Sweden/Norway/Iceland

>White
>Rich
>American

Chad

Belorussian

Icelandic for sure.

Best country.

Don't do it, i fell for the moving to denmark meme. No matter how nice and safe it is here it just will never feel like home, i miss my family, my friends, my house. I honestly can't wait to finish my degree and go back

we are soft cunts now, dont bother.

aus

its like america but gayer and irrelevant

Swede.

>moving there is the same as growing up there
People keep falling for this meme and I don't get it

We do not force you to stay at our free education

Ethnicity wise as well?
I say Icelandic.

I wouldn't.

Iceland

French or Scandinavian.

Or go full Italian rather than half Italian.

No but i've invested too much time and effort int it to just abandon it. I now see the true inportance of living in my homeland tho

Japanese, of course, ありがとうございました

make a danish meet up im sure people would be interested in showing you around etc.

Where are you from udlænding?

I wish I was an american. They dont take no bullshit and have all the cool stuff.

Im from El Salvador, i come from a relatively wealthy family and was convinced that experiencing a safe country would be amazing but it turned out that all the safety and friendliness of the danes can't quite replace my homesickness. It's funny because i don't even get the free shit all the other europeans get by coming here, i just wanted to know what it was like and get a cool degree in the process.

texan

>Friendliness of Danes
Nice fucking joke mate.

Wouldn't want to change. Finns are the master race.

Nah, they have been pretty good with me, i have some good danish friends. I have no issue going out drinking with them and having a good time. They just are not as close friends to me as the ones i have back home.

Texas

youtube.com/watch?v=QGlF39Cgc4U

thread theme

Yh it's pretty safe here. Our main natural enemy is the swedish cunts. Germany is normally friendly

Serbia, even if it is poor, it is a great place to live in

Why are danes such fags

Wales.

>They just are not as close friends to me as the ones i have back home.

Scandinavians, man.

USA, provided my family would still be as well off as it is now. No way am I gonna be a poorfag in America

Polish

Florida > Texas

What's this?
dubtrips followed by tripdubs?

Kek blesses this thread.

Same, I remember hating Danes but after moving to Scania and visiting Denmark almost every week, I've realized how much better it is. I think I've seen maybe 1 nigger and a couple of muzzies there. Here I literally can't leave the house without seeing giant middle eastern families walking around screaming at each other

This.

White American male

Well no shit, you grew up in El Salvador I suppose? Most of my closest friends are people I met as a child or in my teens. Pretty sure that's the case with most people

Hmm, maybe the problem isn't the fact that you moved to Denmark specifically but more the fact that you moved from your family, old friends and your childhood home? Just a thought.

maybe you should go back to where you belong

What?

Why dont you hate the danes again

Because we're you but white

How could I ?
You have probably never even been to Denmark, you fucking peasant

Why are swedes such cucks?

Switzerland, Iceland, or America, Alaska specifically.

i have, about 30 times.
Still cant understand their potato speaking
Says the german.
We are not cucks, you are cucks

I know the problem is not Denmark, this place is incredibly beautiful. I would say that it is in fact too nice for it's own good since people have waaaay too much trust in other people in general. I always end up feeling worried on behalf of almost every business that leaves their merchandise outside with no one to watch over it. Honestly i feel kinda bad that places like this are at risk of disappearing due to their own good nature.

Fellas, fellas, you're both cuck

This. Regardless of what muslim country I would choose I would return to Denmark to be treated like a king.

>wanting to live between germany and sweden
Nigga are you fucking high?

Denmark, Norway, Luxemburg, Switzerland.. Something like that.

I'd reborn here but as a girl this time

>norway
Youre supposed to help me :(

Hope you like cock then ;-)

So you can get fucked right in the pussy? You know, they have operations for those kind of things nowadays

Well I'll never miss the brazilian shithole I grew up in that's for sure.

JAPAN, DEFINITELY NOT KOREA

I'd go back to realize I'm an American all over again because even with all the shit that's happening its fucking great to be American

Finnish

Norway or iceland

He said as his cholesterole went off charge and his mexican doctor were unable to save him because americans are too dumb to learn other languages.

Finland I think. that or Switzerland

Fuck off. Denmark you traitor. We helped you in the 40s you ass.

British

Autism

As a girl I most likely would.

Nah I'm 100% straight. I just think girls have it much better here. Finnish men are demonized.

nipp0jn

Fuck off Poland.

Why? Isn't Sweden becoming a cuckhole?

Germany and Sweden was two of the greatest nations ever, and now you've destroyed it all by simply being cucks and not standing up for yourselves. No other civilization outside the northwest would do this to themselves. No one has such shame.

It's almost like you can't handle the feeling that everyone is not equal and that someone has to be on top.

Your forefathers would be fucking ashamed.

USA, in one of the white northern republican rural states.

I'd like to say Dutch or swiss but probably nz so I could come back here easily.

I didnt choose this

What are you doing to incrase the population of whites? The deranged bullshit of MGTOW?

Spain or Italy i guess

maybe Roman assuming i still can pick countries what don't exist today

Iceland, new zealand or northern canada

Syrian!!!
Just wait a couple of years in Syria
Then """flee""" to Germany
Claim you are a teenage boy
Live of welfare and rape german QTs daily

>inb4 "german QTs"

You fucking idio he ask nationality not race mother fucker

You choose it every day through your inaction

just in time for the financial collapse?

At least you aren't stuck in between

One of the southern Euro countries. I hate the shitty grey weather here in the north.

financial collapse is happening in the whole EU

USA so I could vote for Trump and make America great again

Thanks Dutchbro